Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Conscious God

3rd rock resident alien

wher do you fit in if you have out grown the need for 'gOd.... :blush:

When that comes, I have no idea. A path to destructions becoming an Evil God?

or:

Go in Heaven

Explore other Galaxy

Go and meet all different Gods.

Where do you think one fits if it has outgrown the need for God?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3rd rock resident alien

• bornagainuhmanduh

• airika

• GIDEON MAGE

3rd rock,

Noble intent but what about Mammon, Kali, Loki etc?

Is your one God going to take on all aspects or do you want to ignore the bad stuff (or farm this off to another divinity)?

Wel, maybe the way to this god is to forgive others, yourself and god for seemingly needless suffering and learn to love all three.

The book was written already, a long time ago, by Lao Tzu.

3rd rock,

Noble intent but what about Mammon, Kali, Loki etc?

Is your one God going to take on all aspects or do you want to ignore the bad stuff (or farm this off to another divinity)?

It will take on all aspects of the different Gods. This Conscious Gods will absorbs all other Godly powers giving emphasis that it Respect all other living consciously aware biological entity. Any death related powers will be studied and converted to good use to stop any destruction of all consciously aware living entity of planet earth.

• 4 years later...

This does sound like a genuinely noble intention. However the god in my mind (something I like to call instinct :) ) is telling me that it's never going to work.

For one thing, 'This Conscious Gods will absorbs all other Godly powers' do you mean it will remove all other gods? If so, given that they are conscious entities, how does this fit in with your theories?

If you just mean it will have all the powers of the other gods but they will still exist, well I'm going to stick with my all-loving God instead of combining Him with gods of death, hate, destruction etc.

One final thing, when you say you will help non-believers attain conscious enlightenment, how do you plan to do this? If you are going to respect them and convert them, what will you do if some just say no outright?

Nevertheless, good luck with it.

EDIT: Whoops... just noticed the date. Sorry for the necro, followed a link here :blush:

Edited by Setton

Sun provides.

Okay, Rule #3-

"Know that I, the Supreme One, have appeared to all races and cultures in the Way that they could understand Me. Through a natural process in your seemingly imperfect world,

My Word and My Appearance have seemed to change over Time, but this is but an Illusion.

My True Self must remain hidden, but know that I love each of you and care for you, even though I may seem absent at times. My Presence is within each of you; therefore, love and care for each other."