Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have You Seen The Dark Man?

mattk4today

I have heard a lot of similar stories of people meeting the "dark man". A lot of times he has red eyes and is really tall, and can move from numerous feet away to right in front of your face in a split-second. I'm curious to hear about some people's encounters with "him", and their thoughts about who it is. If you've seen him you know who I'm talking about...

Edited by mattk4today

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Barek Halfhand

• Lord Storm

• mattk4today

• Shadowh86

Well, I haven't heard of a "dark man". But of a "tall man" being of the same description but without the red eyes. I hear he has sometimes a skeletal face or just a creepy pale one.

He's been seen quite alot in South Dakota. I've actually seen him twice in my lifetime. Once, in my bedroom one night I woke I was in High School then and the next time was some 6 yrs or so ago. I and my mother seen him standing behind the boarding school we worked at. And lots of other people have sighted him as well including other members of my family and people in our town and else where in South Dakota. He is said to be a bad spirit and one who brings death or bad news. There are many bad spirits out there who can take the shape of a man but aren't necessarily human spirits. But I don't know if what you seen or heard of is the same as what I'm talkn bout.

Edited by 2spookie

i dont know about a specific "dark man" but i have seen a dark tall figure in what apeared to be a hat standing over my daughters bed when she was about 2 or 3 i did feel this figure was not on the side of the good guys aswell?

dark entities

shadow men

dark men

shadow entities

sheeesh bareks' paranoia playlist is getting long........B

halfhandshuffle:superjoint ritual live

He walks behind the rows........he's always there.......for those who seek him.... :devil:

Well I have a can of wupass in my back pocket if he wants to get up in my face :P My mother had visits from a character fitting this description while she was pregnant with me......I have a score to settle, maybe thats why I have never seen him. Aparently he was after me....thats what my Mum says anyway. Lets see how he fairs now I am all growded up. :devil:

Well I have a can of wupass in my back pocket if he wants to get up in my face :P My mother had visits from a character fitting this description while she was pregnant with me......I have a score to settle, maybe thats why I have never seen him. Aparently he was after me....thats what my Mum says anyway. Lets see how he fairs now I am all growded up. :devil:

And thats a can of Scottish woopass!. mind you lad!......B

halfhandshuffle:acdc thunder struck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhwwgyWKZDk

His name is Randal Flagg. :whistle:

• Like 1

work with me EC...

I tried several googles(RF) and all I got were obscure "Grease" references....B

"I'm dead...and I MOVE"

eric cravin

Edited by Barek Halfhand

He walks behind the rows........he's always there.......for those who seek him.... :devil:

I seek Shadow People but they never visit me :(

work with me EC...

I tried several gooles(RF) and all I got were obscure "Grease" references....B

"I'm dead...and I MOVE"

eric cravin

Randall Flagg

Hmm.....it appears I must now burn Stephen King books...thats a shame as I like his stories :D

okay... out with it! .....when do I turn into brundle-fly?.....B

gina davis is hot!

Edited by Barek Halfhand

What was that? Some natural shadow? Your heightened imagination? A ghost? Or was it something that seems to be a spreading phenomenon - apparitions that are coming to be known as "shadow people" or "shadow beings." Perhaps this is an old phenomenon with a new name that is now being discussed more openly, in part thanks to the Internet. Or maybe it's a phenomenon that, for some reason, is manifesting with greater frequency and intensity now.

Those who are experiencing and studying the shadow people phenomenon say that these entities almost always used to be seen out of the corner of the eye and very briefly. But more and more, people are beginning to see them straight on and for longer periods of time. Some experiencers testify that they have even seen eyes, usually red, on these shadow beings.

Oh come on, what are they? .....anyone?........(just want to talk)..... :unsure2: ........B

Those shadow things or dark men sounds like the creeps seen during sleep paralysis--

He be dead now as of the last Dark Tower book.

Hmm.....it appears I must now burn Stephen King books...thats a shame as I like his stories :D

That would be........sort of sacreligious......since KIng is the god of fiction.......IMO.

I agree with Sunny98.....does sound like that SP chap. Something that continues to perplex me though, is why SP sufferers the world over describe seeing the same figure. ?????????

He be dead now as of the last Dark Tower book.

That would be........sort of sacreligious......since KIng is the god of fiction.......IMO.

I agree with Sunny98.....does sound like that SP chap. Something that continues to perplex me though, is why SP sufferers the world over describe seeing the same figure. ?????????

Because sleep paralysis is probably a byproduct of being in this guy's company, or he is intentionally doing this to them. Is it one guy or many different ones though?

Only one little problem with the SP theory, my mum wasnt sleeping and sometimes he was there during the day!

:unsure2: .......... :devil: .......... :alien: .......... :innocent: ........... :ph34r: ..........:wacko: ........B

Edited by Barek Halfhand

The walking dude lives in all of us...how well you supress him is a daily exercise....