Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

fallen angel

constantine_337

I m looking for a video were a couple find an angel llike creature in a basement. I f anyone can give me the link i would appreciate it.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• my_psychosis

• Shadow Hunter Ryzi

• jakeman

Link to the Indian Fallen Angel

. Edited by XSAS

The girl in the movie comes off as a rather cheesy, C-grade actress. I wouldn't put a great deal of stock in this...low budget fake.

Yes it does look fake......

I dont see what you all are talking about, that is totally real, its very hard to fake a scream like that. :rolleyes::P

Oh no. Not this again. This is so fake and anybody can fake a scary scream. Just watch all the actors in scary movies for instance.

I m looking for a video were a couple find an angel llike creature in a basement. I f anyone can give me the link i would appreciate it.

Was it a girl who found him in a storage shed behind her house and she took care of him?

Not this story again; there was a thread on this not too long ago.

Fake, fake, fake.

The bat-girl video and all the other "angel" videos, they're all just horrendously cheesy hoaxes of grade D-minus quality.

Yea, it's been proven "the blair witch project" landed in India, folks.

[/size]please tell me your not buying thatthat was a big bunch of bull, just go to a prostetic make up shop buy some of it slap it on get some dark complectid foreign guys a girl with a shriek and you got a horror like this wow

figure this puzzle out

htat asw os kfae get it theres a prize

mcomn neses

this guy in the pic is a real dude. i beleive in him and he makes good movies at least his stunt double does get it

[/size]please tell me your not buying thatthat was a big bunch of bull, just go to a prostetic make up shop buy some of it slap it on get some dark complectid foreign guys a girl with a shriek and you got a horror like this wow

figure this puzzle out

mcomn neses

this guy in the pic is a real dude. i beleive in him and he makes good movies at least his stunt double does get it

Umm what?

Very very fake. And the acting is so chessy even from the beginning. Besides this has been around for ages.

mcomn neses

That was so fake

Common sense.

So what's the prize? :P