Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection Pill

RedFFWolf

Did anyone here ever try the Magneurol 6-S pill that supposedly helps you astrally project and help deliver paranormal/metaphysical experiences? Magneurol 6-S If someone here has, does it work?

• Like 1

I haven't tried it - wouldn't w/o knowing what's in the proprietary blends it contains.

I looked over the site, and I couldn't find a list of ingredients. I did see one spot where they listed the key ingredient as Magnetite. I do understand that they feed Magnetite to homing pigeons, and it is said to improve their brain function, but I'm not sure that eating a rock with magnetic qualities would be a rational thing to do. On their FAQ's, all they stated was that there wasn't any reported side effects, yet they don't recomend taking more then 2 pills a day, do not take if you have any mental issues, and don't give it to small children. I feel that it is either unsafe, or like so many other pills out there, just another market for an OTC "vitamin" that doesn't actually work. I wouldn't put too much stock into the actual testimonies, as they are so easily faked.

• Like 1

I guess it was just a matter of time before someone marketed a "psychic" pill. They have amazing diet, sex, happiness, and every other type of pill out there.

Just pop a pill, and you can be happy, thin, attractive, horny, blemish-free, psychic, smart and hung like a horse! :blink:

I looked up magnetite, and believe it or not, some mollusks have teeth made of it! And they demonstrate homing abilities like some animals that also seem to navigate in an unknown way (pigeons, termites, etc.). Maybe there is something to magnetite! I wouldn't take it in vitamin form though! Too weird.

Edited by eqgumby
  • Like 1

I guess it was just a matter of time before someone marketed a "psychic" pill. They have amazing diet, sex, happiness, and every other type of pill out there.

Just pop a pill, and you can be happy, thin, attractive, horny, blemish-free, psychic, smart and hung like a horse! :blink:

I looked up magnetite, and believe it or not, some mollusks have teeth made of it! And they demonstrate homing abilities like some animals that also seem to navigate in an unknown way (pigeons, termites, etc.). Maybe there is something to magnetite! I wouldn't take it in vitamin form though! Too weird.

From what I understand, cancerous tumors in humans are found to have magnetite. While it seems that this MAY help with homing abilities, I feel that it will cause more harm then anything.

Edited by airika

Did anyone here ever try the Magneurol 6-S pill that supposedly helps you astrally project and help deliver paranormal/metaphysical experiences? Magneurol 6-S If someone here has, does it work?

I don't think I would like to muck about with anything like that. What if it could cause the taker to astral travel and then what if they couldn't get back into their body when they wanted to because the drug was still going through their body, they could end up with another spirit coming in, squatting and end up being a sitting tenant!

I think anything that forces paranormal experiences isn't good, it is much better to let it happen naturally, at least then you will know that most likely, you are ready.

In the upper left-hand corner there is a list of things, one of which is ingredients. It lists just a handful of things, and explains what they do in the body. Also, the supplement facts label is next to it, and it does have Rice flower and Magnesium Stearate under other ingredients.

Edited by TheHerb420

From what I understand, cancerous tumors in humans are found to have magnetite. While it seems that this MAY help with homing abilities, I feel that it will cause more harm then anything.

I've read that the cancerous tumors contain aspartame

http://www.organicconsumers.org/toxic/aspartame.cfm

http://www.dldewey.com/columns/hydroilf.htm

Edited by crystal sage

Here's what I found on Magneurol

Magneurol6-Sâ„¢ Connection!

Magneurol6-Sâ„¢ has a unique proprietary blend of specific magnetized properties which compliment cells naturally occurring within your body.

These cells contain within them "Magnetotactic bacteria" which grows magnetic nanoparticles. The particles are then naturally assembled into single or multiple chains and anchored inside the cell, enabling the bacteria to passively orient themselves along geomagnetic field lines.

Cells, nerves and brain synapses also require complex building materials often found in select "Vitamins & Minerals" to achieve this delicate process to its optimal level.

You experience life through your Cells because they work and contribute to maximizing the bodies potential as a whole. What they experience you experience!

There is no product like it on earth!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What Would Happen?

What would happen if you took a human, with an advanced intelligence compared to animals, and gave them the ability to plug into Earths complex magnetic fields?

In 1992 up to 100 million magnetite crystals per gram of tissue were discovered in the human brain! Scientists have noted that the presence of this magnetic material in human brain tissue does allow for the theoretical possibility for us to interact with magnetic fields using the central nervous system.

Humans do not have equal amounts of magnetic material in their brains. This may explain why some people appear to have higher levels of mind-traits such as intelligence, sensory, awareness, stamina, intuition almost naturally.

Magnetism is one of the most pervasive features of the Universe, with planets, stars and entire galaxies all having associated magnetic fields. It is now possible to tap into a unifying universal force!

The potential of this amazing discovery and the realization that we are now able to safely introduce it to our bodies ecosystem creates stunning possibilities to its true application and how it will possibly quantum leap humankind.

Sincerely,

Eric Pepin

CEO Remcure Enterprisesâ„¢ , Inc.

and then there are the Mirror Neurons....

this discovery of Mirror neurons...

<<http://www.interdisciplines.org/mirror>>

A good video on this here...

<<http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/sciencenow/video/3204/q01.html>>

<<http://www.interdisciplines.org/mirror/papers/1>>

Neurons in the frontal lobe of the macaques that fire up in monkeys or are active when they do certain tasks..observe and mimic...Further studies have seen them as the empathic nuerons... that Autistic people have fewer of these neurons...so that they are unable to mimic ...thus have difficulty learning languages and absorbing from or even registering their surroundings ..

But on the other side of the coin ...those who are more developed in this area are seen to be gifted in languages...are empaths ...even mindreaders...

Hmmm!!! I wonder what they are going to do with this information now??? Will they try and discover ways to enlarge or multiply these mirrors...??? A future with special pills to increase psychic abilities...or are the going to have implants to wire them up like some of those Sci-Fi movies?? ...

Would Magneural enhance or create more mirror neurons????? creating a more empathic world!!!!

..the Yukult for the mind!!!!!

Micro-sized, One-cell Bacteria

These micro-sized, one-cell bacteria, beat humans to the discovery of the magnetic compass by billions of years! Since that time intrigued scientists have discovered micro-bits of magnetite inside many animals such as Dolphins, Sea Turtles, Salmon, Butterflies, Whales, Honeybees, Homing pigeons and a host of others! Whales will migrate over 3,500 miles. Butterflies migrate over 2,796 miles. That distance is roughly 150,000,000 times the average butterfly's body length of 3 centimeters. All of these migratory species demonstrate a mysterious sensory that accurately guides and informs them and they all have magnetite in common!

An article written in 1982 for Science titled, "Magnetic Navigation, an Attractive Possibility" detailed how microscopic examination of the magnetite crystals revealed in nervous system tissue! Animals use magnetite to read and plug into Earths magnetic fields. With intelligence far below human standards they are able to perform feats practically impossible for any human to perform without the aid of technology.

What Would Happen?

What would happen if you took a human, with an advanced intelligence compared to animals, and gave them the ability to plug into Earths complex magnetic fields? In 1992 up to 100 million magnetite crystals per gram of tissue were discovered in the human brain! Scientists have noted that the presence of this material in human brain tissue does allow for the theoretical possibility for us to interact with magnetic fields using the central nervous system. Humans do not have equal amounts of magnetic material in their brains. This may explain why some people appear to have higher levels of mind-traits such as intelligence, sensory, awareness, stamina, and intuition almost naturally.

Magnetism is one of the most pervasive features of the Universe, with planets, stars and entire galaxies all having associated magnetic fields. It is now possible to tap into a unifying universal force! The potential of this amazing discovery and the realization that we are now able to safely introduce it to our bodies ecosystem creates stunning possibilities to its true application and how it will possibly quantum leap humankind.

http://www.magneurol.com/

Edited by crystal sage

"there must also be present the input of ‘mirror neurons’ in the anterior cingulate gyrus and insular cortex, especially if they recognize the perceptual profile and became part of the attractor population of neurons. The mirror neurons, it would seem, add another dimension to the choice process as they are able to distinguish between self (internal) and non-self (external environment). Soon after they were discovered in 1995 by Rizzolatti of the University of Parma we incorporated them into our BPS model to explain how the lactating newborn would be able to map mother’s baby talk phonemes (cooing) and facial movements onto frontal motor cortex controlling such movements (via Cranial nerves VII,IX) so important in the vocalization stage of language development and the ability of viewing the environment as not an extension of self as discussed elsewhere. At that time of publication we excluded the participation of the primary sensory cortex based on a chronology of mielinization of talamo-cortical projections criteria which left the oculo-kinetic mesencephalic reflex as solely responsible for the newborn imitation responses; we may have to review that interpretation. We have no doubt that mirror neurons will provide a unifying view in any attractor modeling, especially after a very recent non-invasive study by Iacobini at UCLA describing how we can use our mirror neurons to figure out the intentions of others. A few days ago, January 2006, NY Times published an interesting review, (see "Cells That Read Minds"). The ability to bring to life goal-directed imitation rehearsals including the affective component. I also used that data in my book to underestimate the importance of the newborn maps in his un-myelinized, undeveloped premotor cortex (cingular gyrus?) that controls the muscles involved in the facial and laryngeal expression/phonation (Cranial nerves VII, IX). But we insisted on how, somehow, all sorts of facial movements and cooing baby talk sounds from his lactating mother form a vinculum between his genetic past and acquired present so important in the posterior post-natal evolution of language. That forms the basis of our previous claim that a ‘protosemantic’ data base precedes and guides the elaboration of syntax, contrary to the opposite dogma by Chomsky. I also charged these mirror neurons with participation in the emergence of that crucial moment in the development of self-consciousness when the infant can tell the external ‘other’ as not an extension of self. Furthermore, we considered the stereotaxic evidence fact that there is a poor homuncular representation of the vegetative system (explained also by the somatization of ‘referred pain’) in the insular cortex and how they have developmentally been substituted mostly by mirror neurons. These are activated (fMRI data) during the qualic feeling of emotional states of anger, sadness, guilt, etc.- when elicited by either memory recalls or empathy when witnessing equivalent events as they occur in the ‘other’ person. This was additional evidence that mirror neurons constitute an essential component in the elaboration and accessing of relevant ‘attractors’.

Our long held suspicion that a Lamarckian mode of inheritance made intuitive sense had now been given a good experimental footing with the discovery of mirror neurons notwithstanding our past failed experimental attempts to find evidence in the germinal cells DNA in trained rats to verify their modification. Imitation learning, when goal directed, is essential in the incorporation of behavioral variations memes into the updating and reconfiguration of attractor content. The incorporation of acquired memes into the gene pool remains an unsolved puzzle and the answer may well reside in the activity of mirror neurons and ‘silent genes’ of the genome. It is not an exaggeration to predict that mirror neurons will change many dogmatic conceptions about Darwinian evolution as the exclusive explanation of existential reality. See the Conclusions below for additional arguments.

http://angelldls.spaces.live.com/

Edited by crystal sage

Wow, talk about false advertising (in some parts at least). And speaking of advertising, it was on this site I found it first. But it's not like I'm saying anything bad about UM, I'm just saying there is probably someone on this site who saw this ad like I did because it was advertised here.

And to Lotus Flower, it would definitley be better doing it naturally, I'm just curious to know if something like this is possible. (I won't buy internet-sold pills :lol: ) But if anyone here has took some, please post in and say what results you got.

http://search.tribe.net/?query=potassium+f...ychic+abilities

A story here of activation of psychic abilities... imagine how many people in history... and now !!!have been locked up for having.. aquiring psychic abilities!!!!

"Hi, my name is Linda, and when I was going through my "nervous breakdown" of 1985, what was REALLY happening, was that my Multi-Dimensional Self was being activated. I chose this as a vital, inescapable event in my life, to enter into my adult profession: SHAMAN and CULTURAL HEALER. Now, these days, a LOT of people appear to be going through what I faced in 1985. They forcibly medicated me, telling me I was "mentally ill". All because what I saw, heard, and reported, was considered by them, to be "illusory, mentally deranged, psychiatric hallucinations...." And then, my friend Jordan, bless his heart, told me that many psychiatrists are trained to view such things as seeing visions, hearing Voices, and ***basically perceiving non-physical, non-left-brain old world science phenomena*** as a sign of mental instability or "just your imagination" or worse. Basically, the message I was given was, "You're deranged! Shut up and take your meds!"

But now I realize more and more, that my experiences and stories have value. ***Tremendous cultural value.***

Guys, I serve my country and my planet by being a Shaman and a Cultural Healer. If some small-minded ones criticize me or judge me because of my eccentric behavior or world service, so be it! More people for me to forgive, therefore more openings to great sex, money, friends, miracles, stories, and fun.

When life gives me lemons, I don't just make lemonade, I put the sugar in it, and I run a highly successful lemonade stand, and everybody gets a nice, cool drink in the heat of the summer.

******** so do you all think that America fell into dictatorship partly because many of us learned to shut down our psychic abilities that told us SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE and because a lot of us were taught that our psychic messages were JUST YOUR IMAGINATION???*****

Pretty heavy questions, those!"

http://search.tribe.net/?query=potassium+f...ychic+abilities

A story here of activation of psychic abilities... imagine how many people in history... and now !!!have been locked up for having.. aquiring psychic abilities!!!!

"Hi, my name is Linda, and when I was going through my "nervous breakdown" of 1985, what was REALLY happening, was that my Multi-Dimensional Self was being activated. I chose this as a vital, inescapable event in my life, to enter into my adult profession: SHAMAN and CULTURAL HEALER. Now, these days, a LOT of people appear to be going through what I faced in 1985. They forcibly medicated me, telling me I was "mentally ill". All because what I saw, heard, and reported, was considered by them, to be "illusory, mentally deranged, psychiatric hallucinations...." And then, my friend Jordan, bless his heart, told me that many psychiatrists are trained to view such things as seeing visions, hearing Voices, and ***basically perceiving non-physical, non-left-brain old world science phenomena*** as a sign of mental instability or "just your imagination" or worse. Basically, the message I was given was, "You're deranged! Shut up and take your meds!"

But now I realize more and more, that my experiences and stories have value. ***Tremendous cultural value.***

Guys, I serve my country and my planet by being a Shaman and a Cultural Healer. If some small-minded ones criticize me or judge me because of my eccentric behavior or world service, so be it! More people for me to forgive, therefore more openings to great sex, money, friends, miracles, stories, and fun.

When life gives me lemons, I don't just make lemonade, I put the sugar in it, and I run a highly successful lemonade stand, and everybody gets a nice, cool drink in the heat of the summer.

******** so do you all think that America fell into dictatorship partly because many of us learned to shut down our psychic abilities that told us SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE and because a lot of us were taught that our psychic messages were JUST YOUR IMAGINATION???*****

Pretty heavy questions, those!"

While thats neat and all, I'm a girl so I think the horse thing might make me a bit less attractive to the opposite sex..unless y'know they're into that sort of thing :P

• Like 1

No pill need for the last one in MY case ...there is a psychic enhancing pill its just not marketed as such....btw (dont ask)...B

halfhandshuffle:doors-break on through

Edited by Barek Halfhand

• 4 weeks later...

Heh, I tried this pill a few years back. It's mainly a strong multivitamin and makes your pee go orange. Other effects? None. Surprise, surprise.

:w00t::rofl:

And speaking of advertising, it was on this site I found it first. But if anyone here has took some, please post in and say what results you got.

I seen it advertised here to. Interesting but I'd be afraid to try it. I think. :unsure2:

LOL I guess it has very high B vitamin content, that will turn your pee bright yellow. All very well having bacteria with magnetic alignment blah blah shame they turn to mush when they hit your stomach acid. I am dubious to the extreme...another money making scheme lol

*sigh* Why is it that people believe that taking a freaking pill will give you "psychic powers"? It DOESN'T work that way... -___- "

Jeez, have people gotten lethargic in working for anything anymore? Physical abilities are just that, mental/emotional abilities are just as it states, and 'spiritual' abilities are as it states, though granted, the person's spirit has domain over mental/emotional, and physicality. (All states of being and abilities CAN be connected, but in a different way than most people think). That is assuming that the person's consciousness isn't taken over by only physical beliefs. Again, that would be about the choices a person makes.

*sigh* Why is it that people believe that taking a freaking pill will give you "psychic powers"? It DOESN'T work that way... -___-

Agrees :D - The title of thread made me burst out laughing *shakes head*

Anyone try this stuff personally? Someone order it and take it, be our guinea pig lol

• 5 years later...

Just looked up 'Magneural' on the internet again to see how it progressed after a few years research... it seems that all the sites throughout the internet were taken down!!!! I wonder why?? I wonder how many other products.. information have been taken down over the years...

Poor Magneural. Maybe it should have marketed itself as an anti-depressant.

Anyway, I have induced astral projection type phenomena, simply by listening to a deep meditation/theta wave tune, while meditating. My head lifting up, me noticing it, and it "going back into" my actual head, still on the pillow. And also my hand becoming a different color (bright whiteish), and pointing up in a very unnatural motion (I also think out of my actual hand). Both of these experienced while I was not at all trying to "go out of my body".

I don't know if it was actually listening to the beats that pushed those little experiences, but all I know is the only times they happened were listening to them (the head thing the very first time listening, and the hand thing possibly the next night, or night after).

Of course I didn't actually make it to any astral trips, because I shocked myself back into full consciousness when my little events happened.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...

Just thought I will catch up on this progress here...  they have remarketed the pill here.. :)  http://magneticpill.com/

And found medical benefits for the magnetic bacteria that they found in the south American lakes.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetotactic_bacteria

Biotechnology applications[edit]

In certain types of applications, bacterial magnetite offers several advantages compared to chemically synthesized magnetite.[22] Bacterial magnetosome particles, unlike those produced chemically, have a consistent shape, a narrow size distribution within the single magnetic domain range, and a membrane coating consisting of lipids and proteins. The magnetosome envelope allows for easy couplings of bioactive substances to its surface, a characteristic important for many applications.

Magnetotactic bacterial cells have been used to determine south magnetic poles in meteorites and rocks containing fine-grained magnetic minerals and for the separation of cells after the introduction of magnetotactic bacterial cells into granulocytes and monocytes by phagocytosis. Magnetotactic bacterial magnetite crystals have been used in studies of magnetic domain analysis and in many commercial applications including: the immobilisation of enzymes; the formation of magnetic antibodies, and the quantification of IgG; the detection and removal of Escherichia coli cells with a fluorescein isothiocyanate conjugated monoclonal antibody, immobilised on magnetotactic bacterial magnetite particles; and the introduction of genes into cells, a technology in which magnetosomes are coated with DNA and "shot" using a particle gun into cells that are difficult to transform using more standard methods.

However, the prerequisite for any large-scale commercial application is mass cultivation of magnetotactic bacteria or the introduction and expression of the genes responsible for magnetosome synthesis into a bacterium, e.g., E. coli, that can be grown relatively cheaply to extremely large yields. Although some progress has been made, the former has not been achieved with the available pure cultures.

https://www.nibib.nih.gov/news-events/newsroom/swarms-magnetic-bacteria-could-be-used-deliver-drugs-tumors

Researchers funded in part by NIBIB have recently shown that magnetic bacteria are a promising vehicle for more efficiently delivering tumor-fighting drugs. They reported their results in the August 2016 issue of Nature Nanotechnology.

• The topic was locked