Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worms In Pork

DelVal Paranormal

Hey, did anybody see the videos on break.com about the worms in the pork? Basically, it's a video that's supposed to show that if you pour coke onto uncooked pork, worms will appear. Supposedly, the acid in the soda makes the worms come to the surface of the meat. The video doesn't prove anything to me and I can send a link if you'd like... but just curious if anybody else has heard of this.

Nope never heard of it

• 5 years later...

This is quite an interesting topic. Yes the coke acid may cause the worms to exit the tissue or in regards to the human body when you drink soda and hear the gurgle in your throat. Guess what that is? haha Yes that's exactly right. So at that point take your Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate and decimate them. In high doses as well because believe me they put up a hell of a fight below 1,500mg. Anyway in the United States they want us to believe we are invulnerable to these things which is far from what is reality. We are in fact warm blooded mammals with the mental capacity to be aware of these things. Yet our goverment and health system wants us to believe it's very rare to get these things. This is completely insane to believe.

The cysts which are contained in all meats are different than they were 50 years ago. As most animals are treated with anti-biotics, the organism actually mutates it's dna to become resistant to numberous things. Like for instance our Hydrochloric acid won't dissolve cysts or eggs as the cell membrane is resistant to it. Not only that but they have also become resistant to our own bodies defenses. By means of our white blood cells which contain an acid that in high percentages will power a rocket into space. That acid is as you guessed, H2o2 (hydrogen peroxide). In high percentages it will eat through metal so it's clear our body creates a very low percentage but it's still ultra concentrated. Anyway how the process works is our liver takes the o2 from the air we breathe in our blood, and dispisphers out h2o from our drinks and chemically binds them together as (h2o2). Which is an extremely potent defense mechanism as has been for years. Only down side is in the past 50 years anti biotics have forced these organisms to mutate their dna to survive.

Our bodies will in fact live for 250+ years as long as no damage was done, only down side is we are all being eating alive every day of our life weither you want to believe or not. Pain, discomfort, psychiatric illness like depression, anxiety, acne, and any other condition. Is in fact a result of a "mutant" per say but that's what they actually are, they mutate our cells when they consume them for dinner. What's important for us all to know now is to not listen to your doctor as believe or not they are making more money than ever off you. While what is the result? Are you 100% better or is the doctor wanting you to come see them on ocassion to fill scripts? Doctors are not looking into the biological science of our existense but rather our symptoms.

Take a second and sense your body and tissues and feel the sensations you feel all over your body. The twitches in your muscles, the sudden back ache or headache or eye ache. Our body doesn't do these things for no clear reason. There is a clear reason and it's exactly what you think it is. It's scary and freaks us out yes. So now is the time to take charge of your body and fight for your f*ing life and kill these hungry little mutants.

I'd be happy to discuss a lot more of this if you guy's are interested.

Thanks cya

Edited by chris89

• 2 weeks later...

This is quite an interesting topic. Yes the coke acid may cause the worms to exit the tissue or in regards to the human body when you drink soda and hear the gurgle in your throat. Guess what that is? haha Yes that's exactly right. So at that point take your Praziquantel and Pyrantel Pamoate and decimate them. In high doses as well because believe me they put up a hell of a fight below 1,500mg. Anyway in the United States they want us to believe we are invulnerable to these things which is far from what is reality. We are in fact warm blooded mammals with the mental capacity to be aware of these things. Yet our goverment and health system wants us to believe it's very rare to get these things. This is completely insane to believe.

What you've just said is completely insane. That gurgle when you drink is caused by air pressure.

Worms? The video said maggots. Laughable that the maggots only appear after pouring coke on meat.

Hehehe, I haven't seen this UL in ages. It's interesting because it's total UL, but can be true too.

The OP and the general content of the thread itself, like Coke can magically make worms/maggots appear in pork, is untrue. The worms most commonly associated with pork are way tiny, and they are rare in pork now, due to changes in farming and processing practices. And what appears in the videos are maggots, not worms.

That's not to say it's absolutely impossible for a person to get a piece of maggot tainted pork that just so happens to come to life on the counter. It can happen if the meat purveyor is yucky. If flies deposit eggs on the meat before it goes into the fridge, and that meat sits too long, then it sits out on a warm counter covered in sugar-water... Yep, you could possibly get maggot spawning.

It's how some people raise their own maggots. Take some meat, cover it in sugar water so the flies land and deposit eggs. Keep mass moist or covered, and use some more sugar water and soon enough you get maggots for harvest. People use fruit to do this too.

• Like 1

@ Rlyeh

Why would it do it when your not drinking then? Pressure...? There's always pressure.

It's not insane. It's logical. I suppose you have forgotten that even us "humans" are in fact "warm blooded mammals" which are no different to these parasites than say a horse, or a cow, or a dog, or a cat. You realize we aren't "special" we are no different than these "animals" other than the fact we have superior mental capacity. Which in turn allows us to be aware of what's going on and actually do something about it willfully.

It's funny because in Micro Biology you will learn that the larvae are actually designed to be digested and dissolved by mamallian hydrochloric acid to complete it's life cycle. From there after it's dissolved guess what? It's allowed to roam free as that's what they do. Larvae can handle temperatures off scorching 500F for 24 hours and temperatures as low as -250F for Years. Once introduced to ambient temperature or the temperature of our bodies it becomes infectious once again. So cooking meat won't do any good, as you are still getting what you don't want and yes I am talking about exactly what your thinking of. I'll supply some Micro Biological Studies of Scientists doing research on this stuff and prove it to you if your willing to do a little reading.

Doesn't that make sense? It should, because it's a fact and we are all just going to have to deal with it.

Edited by chris89

@ Rlyeh

Why would it do it when your not drinking then? Pressure...? There's always pressure.

It? What's 'it'?

With you giving so few details I can only guess you're talking about air pressure in the throat and connecting to the middle ear. Or perhaps you are talking about indigestion or gas?

This is a long stretch from maggots/worms.

It's not insane. It's logical. I suppose you have forgotten that even us "humans" are in fact "warm blooded mammals" which are no different to these parasites than say a horse, or a cow, or a dog, or a cat. You realize we aren't "special" we are no different than these "animals" other than the fact we have superior mental capacity. Which in turn allows us to be aware of what's going on and actually do something about it willfully.
You haven't presented anything logical. Throwing out random facts isn't going to support some asinine idea that maggots are in your throat. If there are maggots in your throat, you're going to know about it.
It's funny because in Micro Biology you will learn that the larvae are actually designed to be digested and dissolved by mamallian hydrochloric acid to complete it's life cycle. From there after it's dissolved guess what? It's allowed to roam free as that's what they do. Larvae can handle temperatures off scorching 500F for 24 hours and temperatures as low as -250F for Years. Once introduced to ambient temperature or the temperature of our bodies it becomes infectious once again. So cooking meat won't do any good, as you are still getting what you don't want and yes I am talking about exactly what your thinking of. I'll supply some Micro Biological Studies of Scientists doing research on this stuff and prove it to you if your willing to do a little reading.

Doesn't that make sense? It should, because it's a fact and we are all just going to have to deal with it.

I get the feeling you haven't thought out your statements very well. In one instance you make claims that defy logic and basic science, in the next you bring up unrelated facts.

But by all means go ahead, present scientific studies showing that gurgling is caused by maggots or worms, I dare you.

Edited by Rlyeh

This is pure logic and nothing short of it. I have been doing research on this for about only 5 years. Flies are the intermediate host of Maggots, the worms are in muscle tissue of all warm blooded mammals. Be it a human, a dog, a cat, a pig, a horse, etc. You could do the same thing to the muscle of a human and the worms would surface just like they do in pork, beef, fish, etc, etc. Not maggots always sometimes it's other types of worms but maggots are found as well.

These aren't random facts, they are real facts of reality and if you can't accept it then I don't know what to tell you.

A Maggot is the larva of a fly (order Diptera). Particularly houseflies, cheese flies, and blowflies, unlike the larvae of the Nematocera, such as mosquitoes or Crane flies. Mosquitoes wiether it be in the United States or on the other side of the world, all do the same thing. They are an intermediate host of Nematode eggs of different types of "worms". Every time any warm blooded animal (Being HUMANS as well) get bitten by a mosquito. The mosquito transfers worm larvae into our blood stream where contains different types of worms, be it round worm or even D. Immits which is the typical "heart worm". Where it hangs out and breeds in the right ventricle of the heart. We won't even notice it because we will be asymptomatic for years as they do their "business". They consume our tissues be it muscle tissue, organ tissue, or brain tissue. They are so evolved as they've been around well before dinosaurs as we are talking about hundreds of millions of years ago. They can easily evade our immune system and blend in to the bodies cells, so the body can't tell it apart from it's own cells. How the larvae of a mosquito interacts with it's host (again being any warm blooded mammal which include humans). They stick their needle into your skin and transfer it's infectious larvae into our blood stream while sucking our blood. Once these larvae circulate your body, it will finally be pumped to the lungs where it will stay temporarily. The larvae causes our bodies to generate fluid to attempt to eradicate it from the lungs and is then coughed up by our coughing action. Sometime is spit out to re-infect someone else by touching the surface in which you coughed on and then eating something where the larvae is able to be dissolved by our hydrochloric acid and allowed to roam free devastating our bodies and reproducing rapidly (1,000-1,000,000,000) or more daily depending on how many females are laying eggs inside our bodies. Some parasites reproduce sexually, but others like Toxoplasma Gondii (which comes from the meat of a pig) or the typical host being a (cat). These organisms prefer the body of the cat because its the only organism it can reproduce sexually. Once they enter our body via the microscopic oocysts via you petting a cat and then put food in your mouth. Or by consuming pork or pig, no matter how cooked the oocysts always survive even if you charred the meat to a black crisp. They will reproduce Asexually meaning the mother will make trillions of perfect biological replications of it self inside our bodies. They cause neurological issue like depression and anxiety. Since they prefer to hang out in the brain and secrete hormones that mess up our balance as well as disrupt dopamine production and other disturbances in the brain.

Anyway when you cough anytime your sick, it's mosquito or (meat of any kind, no matter how well done) larvae or infectious microscopic worm larvae that you cough up and then re-swallow to reinfect yourself. Once our hydrochloric acid dissolves the protective layer protecting the worm, it can then either hang in our intestines consuming our food and nutrients. Or it will penetrate the walls of the intestine and travel throughout the body where they will consume cartlidge in joints causing joint pain or popping and discomfort. They may travel to the thigh muscle where they will stay and consume the muscle tissue, or the breast to consume tissues and mutate our dna and cause cancer as well. They may populate the brain where they form cysts to protect them for our immune system. They create cysts all over the body in every organ and tissue of the entire body. Muscles twitching can be noticed as worms travel through our muscle tissue or through our lymphatic system. They can populate the Lymphatic vessels and causes swelling or "fat" where the waste cells build up as they can't leave the body since the lymph vessels are clogged up.

This is how these things are programmed since they have been evolving for a lot longer than humans have even existed. They are programmed to continuously re-infest their host or (victim). So they can strive and survive as well as reproduce off spring.

Anyway back to the larva of flies, they contain these Maggots which are just worms and we can contract these as well. Humans are not immune to the feeding habits of maggots, and can also contract myiasis. Interaction between humans and maggots usually occurs near garbage cans, dead animals (Or the meat of a dead animal), rotten food, and other breeding grounds for maggots.

*In regards to more information*

I can't post links on here for some reason but I can type one up which is interesting. I suggest you watch all parts as well. This is only a tiny window of what's going on but it's a starting point for someone who doesn't have much knowledge of Biology.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by chris89

This is pure logic and nothing short of it. I have been doing research on this for about only 5 years. Flies are the intermediate host of Maggots, the worms are in muscle tissue of all warm blooded mammals. Be it a human, a dog, a cat, a pig, a horse, etc. You could do the same thing to the muscle of a human and the worms would surface just like they do in pork, beef, fish, etc, etc. Not maggots always sometimes it's other types of worms but maggots are found as well.

These aren't random facts, they are real facts of reality and if you can't accept it then I don't know what to tell you.

How about getting your facts right to begin with?

First, you state flies are hosts for maggots. Maggots are fly larvae.

Second mistake, worms do not surface by pouring coke on meat.

..snip..

Anyway back to the larva of flies, they contain these Maggots which are just worms and we can contract these as well.

More random facts that has nothing to do with the points I raised, and after 5 years of research you can't tell the difference between a maggot and a worm?

You still haven't given scientific studies of gurgling being caused by maggots or worms which can only mean you don't have any.

Edit: Actually it appears you copy and pasted a lot of your post from other sources, which would explain the contradictions.

Edited by Rlyeh

I think you got confused. A fly carries the maggot larva as I stated before. We humans have an opportunity to get maggots in one way or another.

The whole gurgling thing could never be explained as to what is actually occurring. No one could explain exactly what is occurring there because no one really knows.

Yeah check out Wikipedia you will learn a lot. Why not come and correct me rather than telling me everything I say is incorrect? Back up your accusations with facts correcting my incorrect statements. You won't ever get anywhere in life by telling everyone they are saying or doing something incorrectly without correcting them with your own superior intellect and knowledge about the subject. Because at that point I'd really see that you do in fact know a lot more about this subject than I do.

In regards to the coca cola and the meat and the worms, no one really cares who is justifiable in there biological/scientific background. So the whole coca cola and meat and worms thing shouldn't even need to be discussed any longer. Because the fact of the matter is, is all kinds of parasitic worms travel to the muscles of their hosts and form cysts. From within the cyst inside the (Cow, Dog, Cat, Horse, Human) it is protected from the effects of the mammalian immune system. They are never eradicated from the muscle tissue because no drugs are available which can deliver the required dosage to the muscle since most drugs are introduced via the oral route. So the drug barely effects other tissues of the body other than eradicating whats in the digestive tract.

So when that animal gets killed being a pig or whatever and they cut it up into pieces, your always going to find worms inhabiting all/ or most muscles of the Mammal it infested. That is a fact of life. So please correct me with FACTS if I said something incorrectly.

Later

Edited by chris89

I think you got confused. A fly carries the maggot larva as I stated before. We humans have an opportunity to get maggots in one way or another.

You can't read your own post then as you said the fly is a host for maggots.

"Flies are the intermediate host of Maggots"

Are you aware what an intermediate host is?

The whole gurgling thing could never be explained as to what is actually occurring. No one could explain exactly what is occurring there because no one really knows.
I just explained it. Perhaps you should work on your reading skills, it also helps writing coherent posts in which you aren't contradicting yourself.

Anyway I already corrected you twice. Where have you got trying to blame others for your mistakes?

We get the point and I already explained it numerous times so this discussion is over.

Nematodes are parasites that live inside living muscle tissue; flies lay their eggs on dead meat, and from those eggs hatch the maggots.

===

From http://snopes.com/cokelore/porkworm.asp

Coke Adds Life

# Claim: Pouring Coca-Cola onto a piece of raw pork will cause worms to come crawling out of the meat.

@ FALSE

Examples: [de Vos, 1996]

[Collected via e-mail, 2004]

I live in the south and have heard a rumor for several years now that I have been too busy (or lazy) to test myself. The rumor says that if you take uncooked pork bacon and pour carbonated, sugary soda on it, tiny "worm-looking" things will come out of the meat. This is believed to be a type of tapeworm, according to the supporters of the rumor.

[Collected via e-mail, 2003]

I HEARD THAT IF YOU TAKE A PORK CHOP PUT IT ON A PLATE AND POUR COCA COLA SODA ON IT AND WAIT 5 OR 10 MIN THAT LITTLE TINY WORMS WILL COME OUT

[Collected via e-mail, 2003]

Any comment yet on the idea that if you take a piece of pork, draw a circle around it and then pour coke over it, the pork will literally move on its own outside the outline — apparently this is due to the worms and microbes living inside of it (pig, of course, being swine that wallow in their own filth).

Origins: Most of us have been exposed to information cautioning us to be wary of pork, from religious traditions (particularly in Jewish and Muslim cultures) that proscribe its consumption to warnings that one can get really sick by ingesting parasites present in (undercooked) pork products.

The disease trichinosis (or trichinellosis) can be caught through the consumption of raw or undercooked meat of animals infected with the larvae of the Trichinella worm, a parasite common to many wild carnivorous animals and sometimes found in game meat from bears, pigs/boars, large felines, foxes, dogs, wolves, horses, seals, and walruses. Because Trichinella infection may also occur in domestic pigs, consumers of pork have long been cautioned to cook the meat thoroughly to ensure that any parasites in the meat are killed off prior to their being ingested by humans. However, as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) note, the incidence of trichinosis associated with pork consumption is now much less common due to a number of factors:

Infection was once very common and usually caused by ingestion of undercooked pork. However, infection is now relatively rare. During 1997-2001, an average of 12 cases per year were reported. The number of cases has decreased because of legislation prohibiting the feeding of raw-meat garbage to hogs, commercial and home freezing of pork, and the public awareness of the danger of eating raw or undercooked pork products. Cases are less commonly associated with pork products and more often associated with eating raw or undercooked wild game meats.

Moreover, the potential for trichinosis can be headed off through observing a few simple precautions in the preparation of pork, such as cooking the meat thoroughly (the CDC recommends a temperature of 170°F, although most sources state that temperatures in the

140-150°F range are sufficient to kill the Trichinella spiralis roundworm), or freezing pork less than 6 inches thick for 20 days at 5°F or lower.

Separate legends involving pork and Coca-Cola have been combined into a sort of meta-legend, one which holds that pouring Coke over a piece of uncooked pork will cause worms to come crawling out of the meat. This newer legend plays off misconceptions of pigs as filthy, garbage-eating animals whose meat is ordinarily contaminated by disease-bearing worms and Coca-Cola as a drink chock full of caustic, bad-for-you substances that will dissolve flesh and bone. Thus, even the hardy, nasty worms supposedly found in pork can't withstand the onslaught of the corrosive chemicals allegedly present in Coke and will come crawling out of their comfy, edible homes to escape it.

The less-than-fantastic reality is that pork products made from domestically-raised animals and sold on the consumer market are pretty reliably free of worms, and pouring Coca-Cola over a slab of raw pork won't get you much other than perhaps a nicely marinated piece of meat.

At great personal expense, we verified this conclusion by obtaining a pork chop from the local supermarket and marinating it in a can of Coca-Cola Classic, producing no discernable result other than a slightly soggy chop. (We didn't try frying it up afterwards to see how the Coke affected its taste):

However, when we tried the same experiment with a can of cheap, store-brand cola, the results were somewhat ambiguous:

Update: In February 2007 a spoof video based on this legend began circulating on the Internet.

Last updated: 21 May 2011

Urban Legends Reference Pages © 1995-2013 by Barbara and David P. Mikkelson.

This material may not be reproduced without permission.

snopes and the snopes.com logo are registered service marks of snopes.com.

• Like 1

it was also proven by science that pouring coke on meat would conjure a demon

and that demon would possess the person next to you whom he'd beat you to death for messing up

a good piece of meat

• Like 2

Pork is bad for you any way... This is highly over rated. You shouldn't eat the meat of animals that eat their own fecal matter. EWWWWWW! That said... Pork the other white meat! (Does any one know what the first white meat is?

Chicken