Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

daylight UFO's

reese92

:-X

I would really like to hear from anyone who has had daylight sightings of UFO's.  I have only had encounters in the daylight hours, so I am really eager to see if anyone else has the same issue.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese92

• dalia

Top Posters In This Topic

The only daylight sighting I have had (which may not have been ufoish) was a red light that moved across the sky for a distance, stopped, then moved in the opposite direction. I heard no sound at all. This was years ago, before any "quiet" helicopters. I saw nothing around the red light, and it was definitly within the atmosphere.

I have no clue what it might have been.

Dalia

• 1 month later...

ok, well that is something, unexplainable indeed.  My sightings are more like the ones above Mexico, I am sure you and alot of others have seen the multiple different shots of the events.  They are very shiny, if fact, they seem to follow me at some points.  It is eerie, and I can feel them being there.  I have had one other witness to this with me, and it just so happens that that was indeed the closest I had eve beent o one.  It was a mere 500 yards directly infront of us up in the sky, it sat there for what seemed an eternity, we were ofcourse shell shocked, and then raised straight up and disappeared.  Very, very shocking.  When you see something, whether it is alian or not, it is freaky, even if it is the US gov't or something, I still don't want them to be watching me. :-*