Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photograph of a soul leaving the body

Bogeyman

i would love to see the better quality version of this picture becuz it's really hard to make any judgement based alone on the quality of that photo <_<

i would love to see the better quality version of this picture becuz it's really hard to make any judgement based alone on the quality of that photo <_<

Yeah ...I can kinda see jesus on the cross above the bed behind the mist...but hard to make it out properly...gonna do a search to see if theres a better quality pic out there anywhere.

Am i the only one that can actually see the woman or what?

No ...you're right ...at first glance i thought it was Jesus on the cross but on looking again it's actually the woman with her arms raised ..as if floating out of the body.

I want to find more on this picture and the background...it's definetely got me hooked

Yeh she's floatin with her arms out and looking upwards.. By the look on her face it's hard to tell if she scared or terrified or not.. Doesn't look like a pleasant face to me.

Very interesting photo. :unsure: Wow... that's remarkable.

I once had an out of body experience that felt exactly like that looks. I don't have any problem believing the situation is real, but I'm not so sure about the ability to photograph such a thing.

Well, real or fake, I really like that picture. Even if it was photoshopped or something, it still has a very beautiful, artistic feel to it.

here are some refined ones......look very carefully at the mid-chest of the darker images below......B

linked-image

post-48048-1174680285_thumb.jpg

post-48048-1174680297_thumb.jpg

Edited by Barek Halfhand

That would be interesting, if only the pic was of better quality :hmm: anyone who finds a better pic of that pls do post it. as the person above, i believe in the soul leaving the body, but taking a photo of that would be difficult i guess. Anyway why did somoeone took a pic of that operation?

I searched in yahoo for a better pic, but in vain :/

Does any one else think she is wearing clothes???

Why would she be wearing clothes??? any ideas?

here are some refined ones......look very carefully at the mid-chest of the darker images below......B

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

your pictures arent working B!!! ahhh i want to see them :angry: ....... ;)

your pictures arent working B!!! ahhh i want to see them :angry: ....... ;)

nvm, i got them to work :P

doesn't really help too much though. we really need to hunt this down to the original. comeon guys, pull some strings, lets get our hands on this picture

linked-image

link gone bad????....b

post-48048-1174680439_thumb.jpg

Well i did some snooping of my own with Photoshop and you can make out an entire body if you adjust brightness and contrast.. Here's what i have any way..

The posture of the body would suggest to me the posture of somebody that had just been set free from a prison or something.

linked-image

And if we darken it more you can see a figure of what i can only describe as being Mary Magdolin (however you spell it) i'm not religious but that's the first thing that comes to mind.. Looking down at the dead body, she's wearing a veil and some sort of headband looking thing under it.. Maybe you can't see what i can see but yeh people have different perseptions lol.

linked-image

Can anybody else see it or are my eyes needing a damn good testing lol?

Edited by Armoured-Fury

Very interesting...would love to see a better photo though

It may just be my cynical side, but doesn't that look like a third generation photocopy of a Weekly World News article "photo"?