Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I am NOT ! crazy , but ....

GBMMRRRR

Try simply saying to the voice: "In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to depart."

I have had many strange experiences happen to me over the years, particularly when I am sleeping, or while my physical body was in a sleep state but my mind was alert and awake. The only way I have ever been able to get out of the frightening scenarios that plagued me was to simply invoke the authority of Jesus Christ and command the 'whatever it was' to leave. It has always worked, and eventually I never had any further occurrances.

I have my own theories as to what "it" is and why specifically invoking the authority of Jesus Christ will repel "it", but I don't intend to bore anyone with a religious discussion, unless anyone is sincerely interested. I simply offer this, from my own experience, as a suggestion to help you prevail against whatever is bothering you.

That's true. I had a problem once sort of like this (although there was no voice, just adverse dreams and a weird paranoied feeling whenever I was in my room). I sprinkled salt as well, although only on advice from someone else. I also carried my rosary around and invoked the same authority, at the same time visualizing myself killing and destroying it etc (this sort of imagery seems to repel "them", I think it has to do with energy output). Problem solved. Remember, against something that has no physical presence, your willpower is your only, and your most deadly weapon.

Well I am back. I walked through the cemerarty and ...NOTHING. but when I was leaving , I heard the voice saying.." Not this cemerty , the next one" It kept saying this until i was walking out the gates. then all was quiet. I am again in the room and at first there was nothing. then suddenly a very stern voice was saying .." LOOK AT ME !" " I said LOOK at me!" it reopeated this for about 5 mins. now all is quiet again. So now i am off to bed. thanks all . good night.

have you got a priest to come in and check the room out? have you checked any strange wiring that someone can talk thru a microphone to produce these voices? have you got any source of radio on the speaker ?(cause some might get one of those microphne and talk thru it and your radio might pick it up) (im just thinking way to solve the problem)

TRUST ME , there is no wireing ....and I am not crazy . this is real , VERY real. if you people can hear it on the recording. then you are crazy too. as my brother, mom, and girlfriend would have to be put into that same catagory. they each hear it. my mom and girl friend refuse to come back into this room till its GONE.

As far as the house being haunted, for years once in a while at night or sleeping i would hear my name called. I always took it for my grandfather's voice , perhaps watching over me. but the voice i would hear sounded like a man. this voice i hear now is more female or like a small person's voice

well I been sitting hear for about 60 mins nowe, and I hear nothing . except the rain falling

Now this is not good. The voice says.." look out the window" ....over and over... so I look, NOTHING !....... then it says ... " look at the kitchen window " . When I look at the kitchen window across the driveway I see something sitting at the table. It looked like a black version of Santa Clause . he looked a lil smaller than a normal man. he looked like a black man , yet he also looked sorta orange. he hand a white beard and was wearing a hat something like a santa hat. when i was staring at him , I was looking at his profile of his head. then as i continued to look, he slowly turned towards me and had a smirk on his face. immeadiatly I left the window and have not looked back yet. I know my neighbors, and he is not one of them . also they were not home at the moment i saw this "whatever" .

has anyone ever read about anyone seeing something like this thing i saw?

more i think about it he looked like a black man with a very bad sunburn. his age looked as if he coulda been 40 to 60 years old

THIS really scared me.

Now this is not good. The voice says.." look out the window" ....over and over... so I look, NOTHING !....... then it says ... " look at the kitchen window " . When I look at the kitchen window across the driveway I see something sitting at the table. It looked like a black version of Santa Clause . he looked a lil smaller than a normal man. he looked like a black man , yet he also looked sorta orange. he hand a white beard and was wearing a hat something like a santa hat. when i was staring at him , I was looking at his profile of his head. then as i continued to look, he slowly turned towards me and had a smirk on his face. immeadiatly I left the window and have not looked back yet. I know my neighbors, and he is not one of them . also they were not home at the moment i saw this "whatever" .

has anyone ever read about anyone seeing something like this thing i saw?

Have you spoken to your neighbour's about this incident? I suggest you tell them this. It won't hurt to try, but be careful, you don't want them to call the mental hospital. Try implying that there is something wrong between your room and your neighbour's house. This cannot be kept between you and your family and this people on the net. This must be stopped or solved right away, you can't keep this up forever. Anything else, that needs to be done, do it! Right away.

If I were you, i'd go straight to my church and speak about this to him. However, this might change the outcome or it may change everything. This might spark some sort of comotion within the Roman Catholic walls. I'm guessing that there'd be people, who you may not know visiting your house, trying to solve this mystery, because, clearly, this is no laughing matter. However, your "ghost" seems to be a joke in itself. Your lucky it has a sense of humour, than not at all, or who knows what he or she would be doing to your family--it wouldn't be jokin' around, that's for sure.

Your beginning story started off with a girl in the basement. Right? So have you spoken to that girl? You must find help, surely your family must know who to go to. Fear, does not help. They must face their fears if they truly want this madness to stop.

I just hope you solve this mystery, before "it" gets the best of you. You cannot let this be another "story" that people used to say, to scare their children. Because if i had the chance and if i was in that situation, i wouldn't let "it" or anyone else stop me from finding out who it is and what it wants.

Sorry wrong post, and message.

GBMRRR, good luck thumbsup.gif

Please do fill us in. I'd like to know how this ends.

Is the file still uploaded to the yahoo group? Just seen the thread and would love to hear it but I can't find anything in that group

Cheers

EDIT: Ah you have to sign up to the group. Right, got it now. And I have to agree with Lionel as to what I heard

Where do you live?

New member bj-bucks mistakingly hit the 'report this post' button while attempting to reply to this discussion. I'll copy and paste his message here;

"I can suggest a few things to you, but let me say first off I have had quite a few 'experiences', mostly positive, thank goodness.  However, I have had a few

experiences where a negative energy has been around me even trying to hurt me

physicially.  Truly, I do not believe they can, but, during this time I just

continued calling on God and made my body light up with 'God's light'.  This

ended that fast.

Anyway, my point is you do not want to play around with this energy.  Light

insense every night. White candles. Get salt and go outside and pour a circle

around your house while you ask for God's protection.

Make some Holy Water by putting some distilled water outside and putting a cross

or holy object under or in it for 3 days. Put in a spray bottle and spray your

rooms and windows with it.  This is very powerful.  However, prayer is the most

powerful energy on earth.  The sounds that you are hearing that are 'nice' are

probably your angels. 

The next time you hear this negative voice, immediately ask if he will say the

'Lord's Prayer' with you and that you only do your fathers will.  Put light

around everything in your mind, your house, your mom, you.  Like a big bubble of

light. Ask your guides and angels to protect you.

Don't fool with negative energies.  It is not a game.  God Bless."

whao! this is a very popular subject! what i have to say is short and simple, prob someone else has already sed it but i didnt bother my **** to read all the replies. ignore him. simple. make him feel inferior, pathetic, etc. if you find ignoring him completely and utterly impossible just insult him, let him know that you dont give two sh*ts what he has to say, hes a waste of your time, you dont have time for his childish nonsense.

lots o' love wub.gif

katie

OK all , heregoes everything. wow, i hate typing .lol.

First of all. others in my family hear it . as well as my gf and now a friend of hers. my gf would not come back into room , but her friend came in . and did not last more than 1 min.

it cannot be any wiring because this thing can actually "speak" whatever you are reading to yourself at the time

i tried holy wayer. the water botheers him ALOT when i am spraying it around the room. yesterday i had about a quart of it and nearly soaked the room with it. as I was doing that he kept saying. "please, not the holy water" after it was all gone it was very quiet. however this room is in the attic of a house. the stairway leading up to the room has a"light with a sensor" this way when you get by the steps the light goes on for about 1 min. then goes off. all last night the light kept going on and off. when i went and got more water and soaked the stairway. the light stopped going on and off.

Anytime i say a prayer out loud "it" says it also ! and just now I asked it if it knew the "lords prayer" at first it says , "no" but then when i started saying it aloud, it repeated it with me saying it loud also. when i asked why it can say these prayers with me. It says...( and i quote) " I can say it because i am not harming anyone. All that i want is your soul. " I then say that it is bothering me though. the answer is , " but i am not hurting you"

When i command it " in the name of jesus christ" to leave . it says its not in thehouse. it is in the cemeratry

Anytime I curse at it , it tells me "dont do that . because you dont wanna get me angry" however it usedto alwasy call me "an *******" or " a jerkoff" but past few days it calls me " a moron"

it has said that it i sthe devil. buty it cannot talk louder because "he" might hear him. when i ask who "he" is , the reply is " the real devil" AND HE "WILL GET MAD"

sometimes when it would talk to me , the answers wuold sound like what an iduiot who answer like. I do remember how 1 time I aske dit if it knows everything. the answer was yes. then i asked about my fathers mother. his answer was ( and i am quoting) " he is not of this woman" and repeated it alot of times.

if you ever ask it what the date is ...the answer is " july 23, 1974" and if you ask it what will be tommorows date . you get the same answer. I thought he said another date. but I asked it " just now" and this was the each time.

ok as i am typing this stuff, i am talking to it. I say " well if i cant get rid of you , I guess i gotta live with it" it says " yup" . then once again the " nicer" voice can be heard . and it says , in a stern voice..." STOP TALKING TO IT. DONT TALK TO IT"

I would love to bring a priest here but i really dont want this to turn into a snowball effect by others wanting to come here or him sayiong that he "needs " to bring others . i am a very private person , as well as my entire family. I DO NOT want to make this a worse problem then it is. its true , it is not harming me at all or anyone else here. but then again it might be but i do not know it yet. when i just typed this . .... the voice says ..." trust me , i am not hurting anybody" lolololol....I will tell you this . I have to keep up the " comedy attitude" otherwise i think i would go really nuts . slao i have been hearing a somewhat offtune, non stop whistle sound . that seems to be coming from everywhere.

ok now here is something personel that i think i must say , in order to help me get rid of this thing. in the begining when i thought it was my neighbor . we started talking about sex . and tyo make a long story short. I PLEASURED MYSELF FOR WHAT I THOUGHT WAS MY NEIGHBOR. " SHE " SAID THAT IT REALLY TURNED "HER" ON. iF SOME OF YOU GET REPULSED BY HEARING THIS , I AM SORY . BUT I AM SURE SOMEONE CAN THEN PROBLAY ASSIST ME IN RIDDING ME OF IT. PERHAPS THIS IS WHY IT WILL NOT STAY AWAY. OK, 1 LAST THING... IT ASKED LAST NIGHT ( QUOTING) " DONT YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE"

i THINK I COVERED IT ALL,BUT USUAL AS SOON AS I SENT THIS , I WILL REMEMBER SOMETHING ELSE I SHOUDA ADDED. IF I DO I WILL ADD IT ON

RAY

Thanks for replying, nice to know your still around the house, even though that thing is still with you. thumbsup.gif

"Don't you love me anymore?"

Wow, those words bring so much negative thoughts whenever i hear them. blink.gif Why? Haven't you seen those soap operas or movies where a husband, wife, girl/boyfriend, would say this qoute and then the other person would reply with a "no". Then whole table turns and everything turns chaotic, most of the time the person would become very jealous and find whoever is having the affair with his/her wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend and then try to kill or hurt this person.

Well, anyway, I still think you should find out who exactly this person is and where this voice is coming from. There can always be a transmitter located within the speaker itself. Part of me still feels that this is all a joke played by a bunch of teenage outcasts or morons. However, if it is a real "haunting" then i think you should solve this as quickly as possible, if you are at risk.

Didn't you say you could hear this voice in your head? I don't know how i could explain that though, its possibly a ghost.

You also said that this voice said that it was the devil but this voice couldn't say this aloud or risk being caught by the actual devil. hmmm. huh.gif Doesn't sound right to me.

What if you asked it to us the name "God" or names of angels. Try and find a stronger weakness than holy water. Anything is worth a try, however don't do anything that might put you and your family in danger.

You should also get other people into this, people who you personally know, might have some insights on this matter who can possibly solve this matter.

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!

tWO DAYS AGO i PLACED ALL OF THE BLESSED THINGS THAT I COULD FIND IN THE HOUSE AND PUT THEM IN THE ROOM. THEN AFTER i HAD "GOD" MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS, (*WINK-WINK) AND INSTRUCT ME AS TO WHAT TO SAY TO THIS DEMON , I DID "AS TOLD" . I HEARD MUCH BEGGING FOR THEVOICE, AND I MEAN ALOT, THEN I LEFT THE ROOM.

ITS GOING ON 48 HOURS NOWAND WHENEVER I GO INTO THE ROOM, I HEAR NOTHING AT ALL. TOTAL SILENCE ! I LOVE IT. THANKS ALL FOR ANY HELP I GOT , BUT I GOT SPECIAL HELP FROM THOSE WHO KNOW WHO THEY ARE. THANK YOU GUYS VERY VERY VERY MUCH !

STRANGE THING THOUGH I HAVE NOTICED , SEEMS I AM EXTRA SLEEPY THE PAST 2 DAYS. AS SOON AS I LAY DOWN , I FALL AS;EEP. MAYBE THIS TOOK ALOT OUTA ME. AS LONG AS IS ALL QUIET NOW , I AM HAPPY. ALSO I WANNA THANK GOD. BELIEVE ME GUYS , THERE IS A GOD AND HE LOVES EVEN THOSE WHODOUBTED HIS EXCISTANCE AT ONE TIME. NOW I WILL ALWAYS SAY THAT I LOVE GOD AND THERE IS A GOD .

THANKS AGAIN, RAY

Well, in case it does come back...i suggest fighting satan with satan...thats right...blast some judas priest, slayer, cradle of filth, and pantera...and ROCK HIS unworthy bottom

EDIT: Tut tut, Krow. There's no need for that. Even in the exuberence of your goodfeeling towards GBMMRRRR.

Edited by Aslan

Ahh! I am glad that whatever evil thing it was is not troubling you any longer. May God Put A Wall Around Your House And Protect It From All Evil That Would Enter. AMEN. thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Well its just after the superbowl now and i thought that i would look in here to see if there were any comments.

I have a comment though. The voice cpmes back about 1 time every onther day . however there have been days , like yesterday that it was very loud and very clear . so it was easy to understand. It mostlyy says the same thing over and over. Basically i would say that it just wants me to talk to it. I try not to , but its hard to ignore someone or thing talking right next to you. not really next to me but it seems to be louder , but at a distance now. when it starts i just ignore it and dont worry about it. only thing is now . I think we are gonna sell the house. seems that its bothering the dog alot now.

the way i see it is...." DONT BOTHER ME AND I WONT BOTHER "IT"

Yes. But with something like that it would be nice to take care of it once and for all. After all; there is no certainty that whatever it is will stay with the house when you move. If it follows you then what? Nevertheless you will be in my prayers. May God Grant It That This Thing Be Silenced.

I have a comment though. The voice cpmes back about 1 time every onther day . however there have been days , like yesterday that it was very loud and very clear . so it was easy to understand. It mostlyy says the same thing over and over. Basically i would say that it just wants me to talk to it. I try not to , but its hard to ignore someone or thing talking right next to you. not really next to me but it seems to be louder , but at a distance now. when it starts i just ignore it and dont worry about it. only thing is now . I think we are gonna sell the house. seems that its bothering the dog alot now.

the way i see it is...." DONT BOTHER ME AND I WONT BOTHER "IT"

I thought you said it was gone? Came back eh?

I guess it couldn't live without you. rolleyes.gifblink.gif

I still think you should get to the bottom of this. If not you have someone else check this out. An electrician or somesort. Just say that it's been making noises, don't exactly say "Yea, my speaker is talking to me, and I think he knows I'm talking to you." whistling2.gif

On a serious note, do get to the bottom of this. Who knows maybe you might catch the perpetrator of these mysteries acts. Whether it be a ghost or a psychic teenager having a time of his life.

interesting!!, dude. who did you upset in the work place...perhaps a legal firm??? I have a friend who wears a starwar storm trooper helmet to stop a daily bran scanning. for example if he enters his pin number at a ATM, something happens that i never mentioned in this community until now, a "voice" will say his pin number out loud!! whatever he did: read, write was repeated out loud.

my friend didn't bother with recording the "voice" since it didn't pick up in the tape, it was very low in sound but yet loud enough that everyone can hear it. odd, you are located in NJ, my friend lives and work in new york city. so the "voice" is currently heard in NYC. funny it is a small world. my friend needs a better recorder! what type did you use?, he used a handheld sony recorder( like reporters used).

the "voices" are usually his former co-workers from that legal firm. what are your "voices" reminds you off? his "voices" are usually former co-workers who are in trouble at work or the one getting fired from that place. by the way, the voices are not who you think they are( they are b*******). they usually say things related to the co-workers and odd codewords(related to legal work or co-workers's converations at the work place). sometimes the "voices" do slip their voices on the other victims' conversations (even sounding like his friends), you know to dockered their voices in front of him. Just to drive him nuts and more nuts. sometimes the "voices" will say something in his friends' voice when in fact his friends' mouths were closed. and his friends will go nuts too.

my friend said, that everyone heard the "voices" but no one will say they hear it. People who hear it and know it will get harassed by the "voice".

he also said that the "voice" does something more like make him feel like his body parts have this weird vibrations on his joints, teeth and on top of his head. on top of his head, the vibrations makes him feel sick and tried all the time so he wears the helmet. sometimes the "voices" makes him feel pain like a burn pain and a sharp pressure pain(like someone just poke you pain).

the "voices" sometimes show a few "lazer" lights at his room, sometimes red, sometimes blue & sometimes white. that is only a few times.

by the way, the president who was jealous of my friend's unpaid internship, lives in the tri-state area, don't know for sure where but he works in NYC.

he has heard it for 2 years and 2 months now.

you have my deepest sorrow. wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.giftongue.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

ur never gona find out who they r..................ur gona have to live with it..... and if i were u i wouldnt try to find out coz their gona kick ur ass....... be afraid..... imunder surveilance too