Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sketch

Why Do There Need to Be Pictures?

3 posts in this topic

I am very skeptical of a lot of things, and yeah it would be cool from time to time to have a photograph, but think, when let's say a baby laughs for the first time, do you instantly photograph the child? When your friend does an awesome bike trick, do you instantly take pictures? I think the best thing to go on is the number of witnesses and the stability of their stories. If all the town Police Officers report a triangle of lights revolving around a field, that is more believable than some unemployed guy named Bob snapping a picture. In the digital age, I think the spoken word is a lot more believable than images. A few decades ago, it was don't believe everything you hear and half of what you see. Now it is very easy for somebody to create a good picture.

original.gif Well, I will agree on one thing. A picture is certainly no more likely to make me believe that E.T. has travelled billions of light years across the universe to pop in for a peek at what we insects are doing alien.gif

Hi , also a Metallica fan here thumbsup.gif