Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

validation

richardnovak77

i'm going to repost this since the first one vanished. i'll sum it up:

why is it so important that people who have sightings try to make the government and non-believers believe? since the government already knows but will always deny it, and non-believers will never convert until they have a sighting as well, why waste the time?

collectively, isn't there a better way we can do things? as a group can't we get someone elected who has a genuine interest or something?

why do we always try to validate our beliefs with the people who don't care?

thanks,

ren

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Tess

• richardnovak77

• joc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you assume the non-beleavers don't care? could it be that they just need something more than you can provide in the way of proof.

Why do the beleivers assume that the non beleiver does not beleive because they are closed minded?`

that's exactly what i mean. you have people who say "this is what i saw" and the nonbelievers don't believe. you have pictures, and the non believers don't believe. you have dozens of people saying "a flying disk crashed over there." but still they're not believed. these people who require proof need to see it for themselves and then they might believe.

i don't think that it's because they're closed minded. just skepitcal.

so, why don't we spend more time trying to make the believers group strong and forget about the non believers? let them believe when the time is right. is there a national newspaper or anything? something that can make the group stronger as a whole? how about a national registry, something where people can stay in touch with any other believer?

ren

Why do you assume the non-beleavers don't care? could it be that they just need something more than you can provide in the way of proof.

Why do the beleivers assume that the non beleiver does not beleive because they are closed minded?`

huh? i'm confused.

anyway, the word is believer. not beleiver. tongue.gif

people that have certain beliefs always want to share it with others and get them to believe also,whether it's religion,astrology,ufology,etc.That's just how it is and probably always will be. original.gif

I don't understand the point you're trying to make richardnovak77

what i mean is this: i see these documentaries and reports of people who see these things, be it ufos or grays or even bigfoot or a skunk ape. some of them don't seem like they care if anyone believes them, but a lot of these people look offended and hurt because nobody believes them. i'm just wondering why. why would they expect someone to believe they were taken by aliens, and then act hurt when nobody believes? why do they look for validation in the place they're least likely to find it, then act hurt when they aren't validated?

The main problem with human physiology, is, we have to see something in order to believe. If they believe without seeing the object, bigfoot, aliens, whatever, then they rely on faith - faith that they exist. People are just born sceptics!

I guess maybe everyone wants validation when they see or experience something out of the norm,just to reassure themselves they aren't crazy or just to get others to "understand". original.gif

richardnovack77

I agree with you and there is a site that will strengthen the group... of people that have seen UFO's or believe in them.

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates

Go there and hit the latest 100 messages...scientists,government,military,researchers,Ufologists and ordinary people are there, with lots to say. original.gif

Tess...that reminds me,I have just read something new that has happened here.It seems that a farmer has found a woman in a field unconscious...she said she didn't know how she got there.Another incident ,too,in Moorehead,Kentucky had a UFO sighting in a large field...people reportedly heard a woman screaming...begging for help.Police won't look further into it until they have a missing person report.The screams came from the very spot the UFO was said to have landed....A professor and his son from the university reported it. alien.gif

Tess...

home.fuse.net/ufo/ idea.gif

Tess...go into the site and hit home and Mufon is on there for all the states. alien.gif

I don't think anyone is trying to make disbelievers believe and such- they are just trying to get their point across.

ph34r.gif Hey Dudettes and Dudes alike,

Not everyone has to have an 'experience' to believe in the existence of ETs. I never have seen one, I just intellectually deciphered that they are quite probable. I am not a believer of photos however. Totally dudes, in this day and age of computer formating it is unwise to believe a photo. What do you guys think (or know) about wormholes?

ph34r.gif Joc alien.gif

Tess...go into the site and hit home and Mufon is on there for all the states. alien.gif

Thanks for the link Babs...it's interesting!!

Joc,

I don't know much about wormholes,but i believe there's a possibility they do exist...if we are being visited by ET's,then that would be a convenient way for them to travel far distances. thumbsup.gif

Yo Sweetums, wub.gifdevil.gif

I have been reading about wormholes. There are some theories that prove (with math equations) their existence but it seems that you would be ripped apart going through one. Oh well, I guess I won't be zipping around the stars looking for any in the near future. If you want to see some cool pictures of crop cirles go to

http://daily.webshots.com/ register and then put 'crop circles' in the search forum.

ph34r.gif Joc alien.gif

post-7-1071354764.jpg

Joc...

I read a little bit about the subject,Joc.We humans would be ripped apart,but robots would not.They think that beings from another planet or another system make or create beings that can withstand this kind of travel;that's how UFO's got here. They would be able to go through these worm holes and wherever else they had to go... stretch.gif

Why would aliens want to try and come to Earth? We are an incredibly vilent people. We go to war over just about everything. We are more than content to destroy our own eco-system.

It's safer to just stay on the Plant X

Joc...

I read that recently...I really don't know anything about wormholes. ph34r.gif