Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Autopsy, Real or Fraud???

reese92

Ok this is a favorite of mine, near and dear to my heart.  I have my own sources of info and my own ideas on this one.  Is there anybody around that has seen the footage?  And would like to talk about what they think?:-*

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hitman

• reese92

• Saru

• Lori Cordini

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it the Roswell Alien Autopsy Video your referring to ?

If so - I have seen it many times, and it is a pretty amazing piece of film, whether or not it's actually genuine. I think it's likely to be a hoax, but there doesn't seem to be any conclusive evidence to support that idea one way or the other. I think I mentioned in another post, that the video also shows some markings on the side of some metal, allegedly recovered from the crashed UFO. The letters resemble the word "VIDEO", which may suggest the footage is fake.

If the footage is fake, I'd like to congratulate the folk who made it - it's an extremely realistic piece of film.

;)

My sentiments exactly!  That is indeed the tape I was refering too.  Definately a hats off to the producer and crew on that one, whoever it was?:-*

I would have to agree...fake all the way.

When the picture advertising it came out, something stirred inside of me that was horrific!  I hated that picture and the disrespect and dishonor that was taking place.  It is like taking a mannequin, pouring blood over it, sticking a knife in it and staying, wow look the human autopsy...great isn't it?  The lack of respect was my first thought, then, the reality of why does anyone need proof to see that this is not in any way anything that once lived!  Even a dead cat looks more dead!

If you get my drift!  

wait and see us all proven wrong. heheeheheh

Believe everything and believe nothing--that is where knowledge lies!

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I heard about an experiment that was performed to show how easy it is to fake an Alien autopsy. A group of folk built a fake ET corpse and videod themselves performing an autopsy on it. The results were pretty impressive, the thing looks considerably genuine. In fact 2 photographs from this fake autopsy were added to my web site's  Photographs section, described as an "Alien Hybrid".

The "Alien Hybrid" is actually nothing more than the incredible result of this team's efforts.

Here's a URL to the site all about it.

http://www.setlab.org

I have to say still, the first Alien Autopsy video that surfaced was extrordinary!!  The attention to detail is what captivates me, and I think alot of others..:-*

• 3 years later...
i havent seen the footage or knew that one even existed.....thanks to you people i am downloading it now... grin2.gifalien.gifgrin2.gif

Where are you downloading it from?

Hitman

Is it the Roswell Alien Autopsy Video your referring to ?

If so - I have seen it many times, and it is a pretty amazing piece of film, whether or not it's actually genuine. I think it's likely to be a hoax, but there doesn't seem to be any conclusive evidence to support that idea one way or the other.

I do believe the famous Roswell Alien Autopsy video was proven to be fake. I remember a number of shows debunking the video. Experts said that nobody does an autopsy like that. In a regular autopsy, they weigh each organ after it's removed. The weight tells a lot about an organ. If it was failing or whatever. Then the kicker came when the guy who obtained the video from the source took a powder.

There were ways to tell the age of the film and when the images were put on the film for certain. They could tell if the film was exposed 40 years ago. They also have marking on the film to show when it was made. The guy who found the video, Ray Santilli, said he would give them a sample but didn't. Then he changed his story on how they got the video. I don't remember the whole ordeal but Santilli got caught in some lies.

I figured it was fake when I saw it. Three was no sound and they just carved the alien up in a pretty sloppy fasion.

Hitman

Yes it was fake, I'm very sure of that. The footage itself didn't look like it was made during the 1940's.. it was too smooth, too perfect, no jerky blotchy bits, and there's more.. the film kept focusing on various room objects, like the phone and the clock. Why would a 1940's autopsy film find necessary to zoom in on lingering images of dull things? how odd. Next, movies have the technology and make-up artistry to make realism. How many crime thrillers, horror and sci-fi films do you see where the bodies look real? Many. Right back to the 70's and before then, horror films were very clever at producing real-like flesh and dead bodies. Medical dramas do exactly the same. Special effects, I dare say it was a fake being on the table moulded and shaped, possibly using real flesh and blood (from animals, come on, make-up is very clever at deceiving).

Sorry to ruin it all for believers. I'm just pointing out some things here.

Everything else, the people in shady stuff about the origins of the film and a pop video producer had been involved. If it was real, they wouldn't release such a thing.

One time I saw this video where some people were interrogating an alien. There was no sound, either. It scared me as a kid, too. haha.

I knew it had to be fake because the government would never release a tape like that to the public. It would cause a huge panic, wouldn't it?

It was wierd, though.

alien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

I didn't know the Roswell autopsy was a fake, in fact I saw a TV program in which some Hollywood special FX experts said that the skin texture and apparent humidity as well as the blood look amazingly real, so much so that they wouldn't know how to reproduce it with nowadays technology. It seems to indicate that the original footage could be genuine. Besides that I don't know and I can't be conclusive.

TheLight

I didn't know the Roswell autopsy was a fake, in fact I saw a TV program in which some Hollywood special FX experts said that the skin texture and apparent humidity as well as the blood look amazingly real, so much so that they wouldn't know how to reproduce it with nowadays technology. It seems to indicate that the original footage could be genuine. Besides that I don't know and I can't be conclusive.

TheLight

Actually it has been proven fake to some extent. The refusal of the ownder/peddler of the tape to allow any testing is pretty conclusive to me. I mean a simple test on just two frames of film would confirm if it's real or not. Besides that they didn't follow standard autopsy technique by weighing every organ. They just sliced him up and plopped the organs on trays like she was a turkey.

The program you saw was on Fox and was done to get more viewers. The actual special effects experts said it could be easily recreated with the technology back then.

Hitman

Edited by Hitman

One time I saw this video where some people were interrogating an alien. There was no sound, either. It scared me as a kid, too. haha.

I knew it had to be fake because the government would never release a tape like that to the public. It would cause a huge panic, wouldn't it?

It was wierd, though.

alien.gifalien.gifalien.gif

I think I saw that video. The alien was sort of red or rust colored and it was sitting there talking to someone. There was no sound. Obviously a fake though.

Hitman

It's a fake.

1- There is another video that is supposedly a worried President looking over one of the dead aliens. There are several scientists in the background. One turns out to be some British actor guy, and he explains how they hoaxed it

2- The organs from the tent video part of the film was put together with a barn, butcher shop organs, a styrofoam head, and orange quarters

For the actual dissection...

3- The British guy from the tent said the body probably came from a German special effects studio

4- The video is in Black and White. A HUGE no no for autopsies, even all te way back when this incident was supposed to have occured.

5- The scientist is holding the scissors improperly. The proper way to hold scissors during a medical operation is thumb and middle finger, using the index to steady and guide the scissors

6- The parts are all indescriminate. There are no recognizable internal organs. Even if it's wholly different species, most creatures still have relatively similar internal structures

7- The parts taken out are indescriminately thrown aside. The proper way to conduct an autopsy is to study and photograph a piece after it's taken out, not merely remove it like some butcher.

I saw an interview on tv with the star of the Alien Autopsy video. You could clearly tell that it was him, because they were identical. He said that it was fake, nothing real abou it. He was the actor that was dissecting the alien.

The Roswell,Ray Santilli footage is a fake.A very expensive fake put together by pro's.He still wont carbondate any samples,the phone line in the footage is a curly,modern type(1947 phones had straight,wire type leads)The control panel had strange markings spelling VIdeO,the surgeons were butchers,The alien looks dumb! etc.

The alien interagation,area 51 footage however is impressive and alarming.The aliens eyes grow with fear and his features look very real and too good to fake. ohmy.gif

does anyone have a link to these videos? tongue.gif I think I've seen them but I always put the videos off as fake, now I want to see them again.