Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whos your fav dino?

DigitalDreamer

MIne would have to be the king of the tyrant lizards,T-REX!!!one1!!!!1!!!one!1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DigitalDreamer

• glorybebe

• Raptor

• The Mule

tsk Lotus Flower is very ignorant regarding the names of dinos, but I shall describe it:

It looks like a rhino but has a big "fan" around its face - those are my favourites :D oh yes it had a sort of armadillo back and tail.

^That'll probably be a triceratops, though there's lots of similar looking dinosaurs :yes:.

Triceratops!!! That's the one, I remember from the film Jurassic Park now that you've said its name lol.

Yes, the Triceratop is my favourite! :D

Television man is crazy saying were juvenile deliquent wrecks

Oh man I need tv when I got t rex

I really thought more people would have favored the rex.

I always liked Triceratops best, especially after seeing a picture of him fighting T-Res and goring him. :devil:

But t-rex has killed plenty of trikes,If there was a real fight t-rex would pwn the triceratops! :tu:

You never know,The t-rex could be the underdog by being younger or smaller.

You never know,The t-rex could be the underdog by being younger or smaller.

But he has that big wide open belly that could get stabbed quite easily. Gads, I'm morbid!

The trike would never attak a rex,If it was cornered maybe but in the wide open.Highly unlikely it would probrally want to run rather than risk being killed,By the way to get to that big wide open belly.Youd have to get past the 5 foot long jaws that could kill the trike in one bite,And i dont know about you but i dont think ANY trike will get by that.

The trike would never attak a rex,If it was cornered maybe but in the wide open.Highly unlikely it would probrally want to run rather than risk being killed,By the way to get to that big wide open belly.Youd have to get past the 5 foot long jaws that could kill the trike in one bite,And i dont know about you but i dont think ANY trike will get by that.

A momma defending her baby would find a way. Don't mess with mommas protecting their babies! LOL

If she was defending her baby there would have ben more adult trikes because they all live together in herds and protect their babys vy makeing circles around them,No t-rex would even think about attackingt hen vecause it would mean certan death or horrible injuries.If it was a stragler and was grazeing away from the herd,It would have been dead because the t-rex was an ambush hunter and would have suprised the trike.Bitten it and game over for mr underdog.

you mean....mrs underdog....

Well, they didn't always win. Otherwise T-Rex would have eaten all the other dinos and then starved to death since there was no prey left. :blink:

i was refering to you (glory) speaking of a mother tri, and snake refering to MR underdog...a mother would be a mrs...chalk it up as a bad attempt at humor...

i was refering to you (glory) speaking of a mother tri, and snake refering to MR underdog...a mother would be a mrs...chalk it up as a bad attempt at humor...

No, I got it, it was funny. :rofl: I was just teasing Snake.

Oooh thats why you were dissin the t-rex like that,Just to puch my button hu? :yes:

Oooh thats why you were dissin the t-rex like that,Just to puch my button hu? :yes:

LOL. Yes, I'm in a mood.....