Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pokemon subliminal message

supernovas

Someone on youtube figured out that pokemon rap said backwards says: I love santan! I love santan!

Freaky huh? It scared the crap out of me!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MissMelsWell

• JeremiahGateFan

• KBA

• Teej

hey! could you put the link on that youtube video. would help greatly. thanks

Who's santan? :P

Seriously though, if you play most songs backwards you will hear freaky stuff.. it doesn't mean anything.

Who's santan? :P

Maybe a super rare pokemon :P

And yes I agree I think pokemon does have subliminal messages because I remember watching it long ago and you know what?.......................I had the strange urge to catch em all. :w00t:

Edited by chaoszerg

Please don't think I'm a racist or an extremist for thinking this, but I think all Japanese stuff has subliminal messages. Anime in particular(including pokemon). America is losing its national identity. Fewer and fewer people are saying that their proud to be an American. Now anime is getting to the youth. I asked a friend of mine once if he thought Asians or Whites were the all around better race, now from him, I would expect him to say that race can't dictate the quality of a person, guess again, he said Asians were better. He is a white asian supremacist. Clearly he has been brainwashed, he really isn't that stupid, but he does love anime.

Please don't think I'm a racist or an extremist for thinking this, but I think all Japanese stuff has subliminal messages. Anime in particular(including pokemon). America is losing its national identity. Fewer and fewer people are saying that their proud to be an American. Now anime is getting to the youth. I asked a friend of mine once if he thought Asians or Whites were the all around better race, now from him, I would expect him to say that race can't dictate the quality of a person, guess again, he said Asians were better. He is a white asian supremacist. Clearly he has been brainwashed, he really isn't that stupid, but he does love anime.

I agree with this. When I was 13 I was obsessed with anime, to the point where you couldn't even see what color my walls were because they were so covered in Yugioh and Inuyasha posters and stupid crap like that. Seriously, I was addicted to it. I even died my hair purple to look like an anime character. Now I can't stand that crap, it's so stupid! Take an anime like Sailor Moon for example, I've never seen a more boring, repetative show in my life! They do the same damn thing every episode! Some mega-villian sends a monster to go kill a bunch of little jailbait schoolgirls, the girls go through this long, drawn out transformation sequence, then come out of it with super-short skirts. The fanboys *** to them, then they go and kill the monster with bubbles and tiaras and crap like that. Then in the next episode, it starts all over again! Why doesn't the damn villian just send every monster out at once to kill them! Why!? It's so stupid! Sorry but Japanese crap just makes me angry. They probably do use subliminal messages to get people hooked on their crap, because you would have to brainwash me to make me enjoy anime again. It's repetative, mindless crap. *Goes and takes cover from the flames of raging anime fanboys/girls*

Edited by Joke_Master_Mandy

I used to enjoy anime but I do agree that it does become repetitive and boring after a while. That is why I stopped watching pokemon. I could not stand Ash's arrogance or the fact that he always won! (Yeah like that happens in real like...)

might recommend some. Deathnote. Blood+. Shuffle!. maybe Avatar The last Airbender.. that's just some anime that has no. or few repetitive episode.

I don't think anime is a evil brainwashing plan.

Try watching some bo-bo-bo it is just plain random and makes no sense.

Edited by chaoszerg

Personally, I never really got Anime. They are poorly drawn for the most part and almost always have some really bizarre and tedious plot line. What really got me was how they would slow certain things down to make it more dramatic. It really made it overly dramatic to me.

Still missing the GI Joe cartoons!

Lord Umbarger

It's not the shows fault, its the poeple who sung the song ( Although I hate pokemon )

Personally, I never really got Anime. They are poorly drawn for the most part and almost always have some really bizarre and tedious plot line. What really got me was how they would slow certain things down to make it more dramatic. It really made it overly dramatic to me.

Still missing the GI Joe cartoons!

Lord Umbarger

Poorly drawn? All anime is not Pokemon, jeez.

Come on, there are so many words in English that if you listen hard enough, anything heard backwards can sound scary.

Make a list of all the words you don't like: e.g. Satan, Evil, Devil, crime, Terrorist...

Then listen to lots of stuff said backwards. Sooner or later you will hear words that sound like the words you don't like.

And yes I agree I think pokemon does have subliminal messages because I remember watching it long ago and you know what?.......................I had the strange urge to catch em all. :w00t:

:yes::lol: That my friend was GOLD!! had me ROTF!

I don't think anime is a evil brainwashing plan.

Try watching some bo-bo-bo it is just plain random and makes no sense.

Bo-bo-bo, is probably designed to make people stupid. When you have a good program on with an intricate plot and everything and somewhat realistic characters, it can really make you think, but Bo-bo-bo is mind absorbing nonsence. They don't just want us to worship asian people, they want us to be incredibly stupid so that resistence will be futile when they decide to invade.

I hate anime. The animation and the storylines. They're horrible. And anime is overpopular. Especially Naruto. I hate it.

Edited by MR_MOE

I've never understood why people think Anime is poorly drawn. If you watch the good stuff it's really amazing moving artwork. Of course, the stuff like Naruto, Pokemon and Inuyasha is rather amaturish (but no more so than say Disney :o , but some of the better Anime productions are breathtaking beautiful art.

My daughter is a Computer Graphics and Animation major with a minor in Asian studies. While she's not sure she wants to be involved in Anime production (she's decided to go into game production I think), she has formally studied the subject via 4 years of college.

No, Japanese Anime isn't putting subliminal messages into their productions, no the Japanese aren't trying to make Americans stupid. Remember, most of this stuff is Japanese language stuff. It comes out in Japan LONG before it comes out in the USA, and in fact it's way more popular over there than it is here. The reality is that Japanese youth and teens are in many ways obsessed with American youth culture and the producers of Anime are well aware of that... it makes for good marketing and lots of money... in Japan.

Edited by MissMelsWell

Well, they couldn't be using shows like Bo-bo-bo for the purpose that I described unless they were willing to accept casualties at home, but that doesn't mean they don't taint the english versions of their anime in order to add in the messages. Hell, they probably add it in in all not Japanese language stuff, to get the rest of the world to either see themselves as an inferior people, or to get them to hate America.

Someone on youtube figured out that pokemon rap said backwards says: I love santan! I love santan!

Freaky huh? It scared the crap out of me!

I also enjoy santana.

Well, they couldn't be using shows like Bo-bo-bo for the purpose that I described unless they were willing to accept casualties at home, but that doesn't mean they don't taint the english versions of their anime in order to add in the messages. Hell, they probably add it in in all not Japanese language stuff, to get the rest of the world to either see themselves as an inferior people, or to get them to hate America.

Well, that would be pretty interesting, EXCEPT one little thing.. the Japanese don't produce the English language dub-overs.... those are mostly produced in Los Angeles California by AMERICAN production studios. So there goes that theory.

I find it really hard to believe that a musician or someone who writes a song for a kids show, anime or what not, would take the time to put a subliminal message under their music. It's all power of suggestion. There's this one website, it's http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm and it has like 11 or 12 songs that supposedly have subliminal messages in it. I personally think it's all power of suggestion. If you tell someone, "hey look at that cloud, it looks like a dinosaur", they most likely are going to respond, "well, now that you mention it, it kinda does!"

Well, that would be pretty interesting, EXCEPT one little thing.. the Japanese don't produce the English language dub-overs.... those are mostly produced in Los Angeles California by AMERICAN production studios. So there goes that theory.
Even if the conspiracy hasn't made its way into the US, that only means one thing, the messages their sending are in every version, and have to do with supremacy, therefore Japanese people, just get a feeling of pride, while everyone else, feels inferior. Or hell, maybe it has nothing to do with supremacy, maybe the corporations are putting stuff in there to get people hooked, including Japanese.

Even if the conspiracy hasn't made its way into the US, that only means one thing, the messages their sending are in every version, and have to do with supremacy, therefore Japanese people, just get a feeling of pride, while everyone else, feels inferior. Or hell, maybe it has nothing to do with supremacy, maybe the corporations are putting stuff in there to get people hooked, including Japanese.

See bold above. Yes! You finally got it! It's called really good MARKETING. It's the same reason so many people like Budweiser beer (shudders) and McDonalds (goes spasmatic)...

LOL, Wicked. "meowth" has issues. He's satan in a cat suit. he,he :D

Okay, Did anyone see the "Chinpokomon" episode on 'Southpark'. God that was so funny, that episode was a comical example.