Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pokemon subliminal message

supernovas

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MissMelsWell

• JeremiahGateFan

• KBA

• Teej

was there a video?

ah,jeeze I used the wrong quote...nm this post.

Edited by ammy

I dont know...I dont think satan would deal with cute things.I play it and I dont practice satanic rituals and things like that X).If that's what it meant.Playing the game is kind of a time killer for me really,when you're home all day with nothing better to do and nothing on television in the AM.

• 2 weeks later...

There are days the anime works.

About the devil messages, sounds like the stairway to heaven one huh?

:)

But naruto is cool

OMG i thought backmasking went out with the 80's ! I guess it a good thing we dont watch the show backwards huh ? I used to listen to another ones bites the dust at full blast in my room as a teenage and never felt the urge to go out and show everyone with a machine which is what is supopost to say when played backwards. Folks its the same thing with halloween or any other holiday or music are whatever are what you make out of it. Although i do believe you can be influenced by ads and music movies and such...you will only give in to them if you a weak mined fool and have no control of yourself anyway and you will be dead from listening to everyone around you anyways decreasing the surplus population ! I think folks need to stop blamming satan or evil or god or angels for their action be them good or bad and start looking in the mirror and finding the problem at its source !! look within yourself to all the answers of the universe lay there !

I agree with this. When I was 13 I was obsessed with anime, to the point where you couldn't even see what color my walls were because they were so covered in Yugioh and Inuyasha posters and stupid crap like that. Seriously, I was addicted to it. I even died my hair purple to look like an anime character. Now I can't stand that crap, it's so stupid! Take an anime like Sailor Moon for example, I've never seen a more boring, repetative show in my life! They do the same damn thing every episode! Some mega-villian sends a monster to go kill a bunch of little jailbait schoolgirls, the girls go through this long, drawn out transformation sequence, then come out of it with super-short skirts. The fanboys *** to them, then they go and kill the monster with bubbles and tiaras and crap like that. Then in the next episode, it starts all over again! Why doesn't the damn villian just send every monster out at once to kill them! Why!? It's so stupid! Sorry but Japanese crap just makes me angry. They probably do use subliminal messages to get people hooked on their crap, because you would have to brainwash me to make me enjoy anime again. It's repetative, mindless crap. *Goes and takes cover from the flames of raging anime fanboys/girls*

Lmao! Sailor Moon! I used to love that show when I was a little girl. I liked Sailor Mars. . .and Inuyasha. . .hahaha.

I never watched them on a regular basis, but I would watch them when there wasn't anything else on. As for subliminal messages. . .eh, what doesn't supposively have subliminal messages these days. If you listen to anything backwards it sounds creepy and you might be able to pick out some things. And what the heck is "santan" supposed to be anyways? Take out a letter and it says "satan"? Well, add a letter and you have "Santana". . .there you go. Maybe the japanese were just sending a shout out to their awesome mexican musician buddy?

Or, maybe we're trying too hard to find messages that aren't really there. . .

Edit: BTW, MissMelsWell

Howl's Moving Castle was actually based on a book by the same name. . .A REALLY good book. lol. . .then there was a sequel called The Castle in the Air. I was so happy they actually made a movie out of one of them. . . anime or not. . .

And Jeremiah. . .seriously. . .what are your issues with the Japanese? Or were you joking? Because I find that a bit paranoid to assume they're putting things in their cartoons to make everyone hate america. . .

Edited by Sweetsalem82103

I don't think that the Japanese are "out to get us". Some Americans like Japanese anime so they bring it to America, that's all. If you look into countries like Japan, you'll see that they have people there that like our Americanish stuff as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that rap music started out(or at least became big) in America. Guess what, there are now rap artists in Germany too. Lot's of people in many different countries like parts of other cultures. I think it's called cultural diffusion.

i only enjoy naruto and maybe shows like bdaman but thats it i hate yugioh and all the others

• 2 weeks later...
Someone on youtube figured out that pokemon rap said backwards says: I love santan! I love santan!

Freaky huh? It scared the crap out of me!

Who's "Santan"?

tbh if the video didn't have the words on it you wouldn't be able to tell what it says.

it's kinda like how stairway to heaven backwards is supposed to talk about the devil. If you listen to it backwards without the words it doesn't sound like anything, but with the words you start to hear similarities.

it's all a trick of the mind, but it does sound a bit freaky i must admit.

Brainwashing by anime? Come on.

I guess when the guy says Asians are better, its because we have a much spiritual culture. And many anime movies show very serious and philosophical insights that would make anyone think twice about what they know now. Plus, the animation fights are way cool.

You obviously don't know and don't want to know any real facts about Japan. And, as Teej said, you are a prime example of the western world's absolute ignorance of global culture. Given our history with Japan, we should be thanking our lucky stars they're peaceful with us. Back in the late 1800s we went over there and destroyed a culture and way of life that was thousands of years old.

They replied to that with pearl harbor, and what did we do? We nuked them. Commiting senseless mass murder on their soil. Because we didn't care why they were attacking us at pearl harbor, we just wanted to establish our power over them, diplomacy meant nothing. Like we're currently doing in Iraq. We might as well have just nuked Iraq, it would have sped up the deterioration that we've created.

Amen; being involved in a foreign exchange program for a year and a half to japan, showed me there was MUCH more to the Japanese than just Anime and J-Rock. I really enjoyed my stay there, and it ticks me off when people spout ignorant crap about cultures they know nothing about.

Edited by TwilightSilver

Eh, I HIGHLY doubt that's what the rap said backwards. The rap, backwards, said the names of the pokemon -- just backwards. Instead of ratata, it said atatar. Or instead of wheezing, it said gnizeehw.

I did NOT hear "I love Satan" even with the lyrics there. Not scary at all.

Edited by Camozotz

well if you had the lyrics to the original song we could find out what part of the song it came from and see what it sounds like. Cause there could be just a possiblity that a certain part of the song may sond like that or he had misheard it. Casue "i love santan" plaed forwards could sound something like else differently. I love could just be evolve, but i'd have to hear it to comment more.

i just listened to it, I heard what can be distinguished as "i love satan" but it can be distinguished as many other things as well if you listen to it a couple times. It only sounds like that becausee it was sped up in the reverse clip, and that makes it hard to hear letting the imagination take over. And because of the title of the topic that everyone read when they came hear, their brain might tell them that they heard that. And besides whats wrong with satan, he's just trying to get a paycheck like the rest of us, especially with today's market. He's probably going through some hard times down in hell. :D

Please don't think I'm a racist or an extremist for thinking this, but I think all Japanese stuff has subliminal messages. Anime in particular(including pokemon). America is losing its national identity. Fewer and fewer people are saying that their proud to be an American. Now anime is getting to the youth. I asked a friend of mine once if he thought Asians or Whites were the all around better race, now from him, I would expect him to say that race can't dictate the quality of a person, guess again, he said Asians were better. He is a white asian supremacist. Clearly he has been brainwashed, he really isn't that stupid, but he does love anime.

Wow. That's scary

I don't think anime is a evil brainwashing plan.

Try watching some bo-bo-bo it is just plain random and makes no sense.

Yeah that last part really strengthens your argument: "Try watching some bo-bo-bo it is just plain random and makes no sense."

This thread is depressing.

Anyone who believes Japanese people are brainwashing people to be anti american, have clearly been brainwashed themselves. It's one of the more ridiculous things I've heard on this forum.

And to the people bashing anime: I suggest you watch some good anime. Most of the anime that gets to america is aimed at kids, (pokemon, yugioh, naruto etc) and tends to be repetetive and crap. But to call all anime as crap is just silly. It's the same as saying all american made cartoons are crap. Just because one is bad doesn't mean the rest will be. They aren't all made by the same person ya know.

And finally, you can hear things in pretty much any song when played backwards. It's certinatly not an anti amercan conspiracy.

That's the funniest thing I've read all week. Nice going jackass

Most American cartoon's are crap now! :D

• 1 month later...

who ever said that japanese people want to take over peoples minds and to make them dumb is a ******* because i am a japanese and i was born in japan and i go back to japan every year and they worship people who can read , speak, and right in english and if you go to japan and people here you speak english they want your picture and your autograph and they will want to hang around you till you go home and the very next day they will be at your home wanting to play with you ,you could swear at them and they wouldn't care. so shut up ok[/b]

(i hate, pokemon,and yu-gi-oh ,chaotic.)because the movie is gay

I like anime,some is just plain sh** some are wonderful like DeathNote,WHICH HAS ACTUALL PLOT AND REALISTIC CHARECTORS(like Yagami)! Maybe a bit TOO smart but better then some of the lower class anime I have seen. Pokemon annoys me,I find yugioh tolerable(barley) but POKEMON IS JUST...ARGH!....ash is just so...arragont and how he constantly *BY A STROKE OF AMAZING UNFORSEEN TOTALLY NEW ORIGINALL AND WONDERFUL* luck WINS

EVERY FREAKIN' TIME

his arragonce and the fact the show is poorly drawn in general is just a major NO. Not all anime is crap though,and as for the subliminal messaging: play even some of the most innocent kids shows.... (like 4kids TV WINXCLUB) backwords and strain your ears,play it in slowmotion and you find a lot of the time it says nonsense which resembles words we don't like such as :SATAN (thats a popular one!) DEVIL,Occult,Hell,Cheese and so on and so forth.

Not all anime is bad,not all is good....methinks a list should be made.

Edited by Energia