Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mystery solver (EXPERT)

I have something for all vampire haters here!

4 posts in this topic

cool.gif Paranormal investigator: mystery solver (EXPERT)

Vampires

All vampires are sed to like blood which in some cases it has been proven that people have been found likeing to drink there own blood bye cutting themselves.

The hole turning into bat's thing is fake they have never turned to bats that's just an extra they put in movies to make them more interesting.

They are very sensitive to light and are sed to have unhuman strenght but i ask you what is unhuman to us i mean some people can lift a dieasels front tires 3feet off the ground. So who are we to juge my fellow brothern of the night are we not part of this world don't we vampires get a chance to live are lifes unforchinatly we can't cuz people who don't belive shun us and people who belive and seen us also hunt us we are not pray Oh shure you say we come and suck your blood but we are not killing any one but those who hunt us. So please my freinds reconsider the vampires we are people to and should be treated as such.

QUOTETH THE RAVEN NEVER MORE

This review is brought to your attention on behafe of the vampire Prince Raven

.......... blink.gif

So, do you cut yourself and drink your own blood, because they have powerful prescription drugs that can help you!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Stop it, dude, you're killing me.

mystery solver (EXPERT)'s , this I got out of your member profile:

Interests:

Im a paranormal investigator i've joined this site to help clear up this fake crap floating around when im older i want to work for the Government.

From there you've gone from:

Ok vampires are as real as the person who se's they are real.

to:

when i look in the mirror in my bathroom i see a figure not mine but something with horns i know im evil but i didn't think i was that evil.

to:

Ok one of my freinds told me on 12-1-03 that he was abducted bye a ufo. now for being as smart as i am i don't know if i should trust him

to even:

Oh shure you say we come and suck your blood but we are not killing any one but those who hunt us. So please my freinds reconsider the vampires we are people to and should be treated as such.

Furthermore, you seem to be making a habit out of posting threads in random sections of the board, even though you have been asked in a polite way to be considerate that way.

Personally, I think you're full of the brown, goey, stuff. This thread is closed, as are most threads you start. Am I the only one who sees a pattern here?

Please keep in mind this is not a personal grudge, just your lack of ability to type something that is worth reading to the other thirtysix-somewhat hundred members this discussion board has.

I suggest you review your own posting behaviour and improve it, so that one of your threads might even survive longer than 24 hours.

Thank you for kind cooperation. thumbsup.gif