Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Catapult boy eaten after taunting crocodile

GoddessWhispers

If every time a nine year old made a mistake they died then NO ONE WOULD BE ALIVE. this is why they have no rights and arent held accountable for crimes (most of the time) because their brains are not developed. and it wouldnt be a kill off. get it right. you can't argue with me by putting words in my mouth. its sad how many of you think that this kid deserved to die, he may of been extremely bright you have no basis to say "darwins law' you dont know his IQ or any of that he was 9 and he made a mistake dont we all? also its not the kids fault he did this in the first place. since when can young children get into a zoo that you can easily cross boundaries in, without supervision. quit saying its funny. you all are pathetic

Yeah we all make mistakes. But this kids was pretty bad. I dont know how you could figure this kid being smart. You need to be pretty dumb at any age to attack a croc.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R3LOAD

• laveticus666

• joc

• m. Moe

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah we all make mistakes. But this kids was pretty bad. I dont know how you could figure this kid being smart. You need to be pretty dumb at any age to attack a croc.

people are mistaking ignorance for stupidity.

people are mistaking ignorance for stupidity.

I hate to break it to you R3LOAD but I doubt you'll change anybodys opinion on this. I agree with you in that the boy did not deserve to die. But some people have a different opinion and you should respect that. You don't have to agree with them, just understand they feel different. :)

If every time a nine year old made a mistake they died then NO ONE WOULD BE ALIVE. this is why they have no rights and arent held accountable for crimes (most of the time) because their brains are not developed. and it wouldnt be a kill off. get it right. you can't argue with me by putting words in my mouth. its sad how many of you think that this kid deserved to die, he may of been extremely bright you have no basis to say "darwins law' you dont know his IQ or any of that he was 9 and he made a mistake dont we all? also its not the kids fault he did this in the first place. since when can young children get into a zoo that you can easily cross boundaries in, without supervision. quit saying its funny. you all are pathetic

Okay, yes the child's brain was obviously developing, but the child still should have known right from wrong, good idea from bad. They should know that beating animals with sticks and a catapult (whatever that is) is not only wrong, but also a bad idea. That is my opinion, I am sticking with it weither you like it or not. You are not going to change it, so drop it and get off my case before this gets out of hand. I am not the only one with this opinion, but I am dropping this anyway, there is no point in going on.

So, it is over, there is no point, neither of us have proven anything to eachother, so let's just agree to disagree. My opinion differs from yours, oh well, I really don't care. I also don't care if you think I am an idiot, ignorant or a brute and I equally don't care if you call me any of those. It's over.

yeah i know you can't judge his IQ, but even a kid that age would know that a croc wasn't a Vegan. See thats my point, it used to be that you had to be on your toes to survive, have quick wits and the ability to connect a to b. Now its so easy to get through life that ANY nunce can get through. You don't have to know how to provide your own food, there's a grocery store, you don't have to know how to provide your own shelter, there are apartments, you don't have to know how to fix your car there are mechanics etc.....

Even the most intellegent person in the world would die if he was lost in the forest and didn't know how to stay dry and start a fire. We replaced the will to survive with a will to accumulate. My dad when he was ten was catching rabbits and other small game to eat in the small northern ontario town he grew up in. He KNEW that when he went into the animals domain he was the one who needed to be cautious not the other way around.

That's gotta' hurt! Poor kid. Interesting piece of information you found there. Thanks for sharing.

JJO

Load the reason the world is so messed up is because we started inventing cute little ways to save all the ressesive gened individuals in our population which preserved life which is good. The bad part is it also preserved thier faulty genetics, so instead of having the lower portion eliminated though natural causes they lived and carryed on to pass their substandard genetics on to an even dumber generation than the preceeding one. So after a while the dummies are going to out number the people who (and this is a sad distinction) are smart enough not to taunt a prehistoric killing machine that has dominated its food chain for 60 million years or so. Letting nature take its course can have tragic results, but its nature and its got a plan even if we mere humans dont understand it.

Have you seen the movie "Idiocrasy"?

Have you seen the movie "Idiocrasy"?

And thats exactly what I'm talking about good call

Actually a friend of mine just sent me a link to the video of them opening the croc up, and I think given the circumstances it was the necessary thing to do. They pulled both the poor kid's legs and arms as well as his head from the animal. I'm sure his parents would appreciate being able to bury their child though :hmm: I feel bad that an animal had to be killed, but you can see they had a reason.

They still didn't have to kill it to recover the body. Nowadays, biologists huamanely study what crocs eat, by capturing them alive and flushing their stomachs out with water. But that was China, where you can be executed for not making your quota of sneakers in the sweatshop where you are a virtual slave.

Nowadays, biologists huamanely study what crocs eat, by capturing them alive and flushing their stomachs out with water.

Oh wow, I didn't know that. You're right, that method obviously hasn't spread very far and it's a shame.

...and Darwin wins again...

He's winning less and less these days

It's an unfortunate fact, but I agree...

I'm starting to think that stupidity is no longer a recessive gene...