Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My band name

The Krow

What should my band mame be???  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What should my band mame be???

• The Bill Cosby Experience
    • Gay Bar
    • Funniness to the Ha-Ha
    • Mudshovel

Pick my band name...MY PUBLIC!!!...we are a comedy group and we will send out promo stickers and samplers...if you want some...talk to me...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Krow

• Aslan

• moe eubleck

• Blood Angel

Good God.

If you don't take up BA's fine suggestion, my vote would go to any one of Dumpy's Pointless Threads, The Attention-Cravers or The People-who-are-addicted-to-the-sound-of-their-computer-keys Thread Slaughtering Collective.

hmmm...i sense some anger in your harsh words of "wisdom"...seriously though, that was un called for...

Aslan i have noticed that you have taken a dislike to The_Krow,why would this be?i find him to be a very nice person,there are a couple of posts where you poke fun athim,i dont think that is very nice.Leave us young ones alone,or we will rebel....

Leave us young ones alone,or we will rebel....

If I didn't know any better this would sound as if you were threatening the mods. tongue.gif

Were you? mellow.gif

naw. i think hes just waging war like he did me and kryso in past posts. Foul derek cheese plant! Theres a band name for ya. CheesePlant!!

The Bill cosby experience is obviously the best name, so just vote for it...

why give us multiple choices if you want us all to pick Bill Cosby?

Besides, I think Bill Cosby's name is copywritten. The cosby show? Fat Albert and the cosby kids? Why else arent any signed bands named after celebs?

Little Bill ?

user posted image

Krow, I'm not trying to be mean here*, but these were your choices in the 'Song of the Hour' thread:

Dance Commander-Electric six

Gay bar- Electric Six

Pogo The Clown - Dog Fashion Disco

Notice that Gay Bar appears here and in your possible choices for a new band. I take it then that you have either already released music under the name Gay Bar, or you intend to steal their name for your new band.

*much

Edited by Aslan

song name...band name...complete different things...and bill cosby isnt copyrighted...i checked it out...he might get a bit mad...but oh well...

and nice...1000 posts!!!and you couldn't have done it without me...or maybe you could of...

Personally I think that if you call you groups name the Gay Bar, people might get the wrong idea! Unless you are all gay? (nothing wrong with that!) But I mean, you will all end up stood at the front of The Blue Oyster bar, and have 1000 men dressed in leather and funny hats, staring at you as if you were a side of beef! And you would wish there was wire mesh between you and them. So I think you should give your name a little more thought! If I saw a name like Gay Bar, logic demands that you probably will be!

The Bill cosby experience is obviously the best name, so just vote for it...

Seems you've pretty much made your mind up, not really any point in allowing this to continue, is there? Obviously you're not all that interested in other "members" choices. Besides, there's only one name that will work for your group -

KROW'S CRANKY CLOWNS rolleyes.gif