Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Egypt helciopter plane submarines

their have been people who visited the egyptian artifacts and stole stuff or planted stuff and painted things another color!

are these images a true mystery is it forgery that somebody did later on?! and if it is a forgery it must be fairy recent because of the helicopters!

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

...or maybe they're just vague figures that look /to you/ like a helicopter. They don't look like much to me.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

their have been people who visited the egyptian artifacts and stole stuff or planted stuff and painted things another color!

are these images a true mystery is it forgery that somebody did later on?! and if it is a forgery it must be fairy recent because of the helicopters!

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

wow. that is definitely a helicopter. no doubt about it. and the other big round thing looks like a flying saucer. could this be the work of aliens? or what if in the future we developed time machines and aliens r really just use from the future. ever think of that? that would explain y they are hesitant of making contact. they dont want their actions to change their lives by affecting the past,thus affecting the future. understand any of that?

Yes this is really a relief on a tomb, But if you look you can see where ther wear and tear or time as caused the true picture to look distored causing the imaging's to appear as if they are a sub and helicopter.There are other part's of the tomb they don't post along with those picture's that also look as if they are something else......

Fascinating stuff, considering we didn't possess the capacity for flight until the early 20th century. Helicopters, planes. Quite obvious there. Thanks for the link. :)

Remember this artifact, speaking of cultural artifacts depicting flying machines!?

Yes this is really a relief on a tomb, But if you look you can see where ther wear and tear or time as caused the true picture to look distorted causing the imaging's to appear as if they are a sub and helicopter.

I remember seeing this over ten years ago and even back then I recall saying how similar it seemed to today's crafts. And for the record, there are much better and higher resolution pics to be found.

These's are old picture's...They have been around the net for a long time so yes your right.....I had a link a long time ago that explained how they appeared on the tomb, It's a cross of many different image's and wear and tear......

wow. that is definitely a helicopter. no doubt about it. and the other big round thing looks like a flying saucer. could this be the work of aliens? or what if in the future we developed time machines and aliens r really just use from the future. ever think of that? that would explain y they are hesitant of making contact. they dont want their actions to change their lives by affecting the past,thus affecting the future. understand any of that?

ARE you EFEN serious ???

HERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS >>>>

could this be the work of aliens? WTF ???? aliens come down with their spaceships fly around eat our corn and leave SINGLE PICTURE AS PROOF THEY WERE HERE ???

MAKE MUCH SENSE TO YOU ???

or what if in the future we developed time machines and aliens r really just use from the future

why go to past to leave an image of things that are FROM WHAT YOU ARE SAYING a 21st century machines ??? WTF is point of that ??? and why is it that they don't come to our time line ???

that would explain y they are hesitant of making contact. they don't want their actions to change their lives by affecting the past,thus affecting the future.

Now this part of your reply made NO sense at all, fact that they are here is already effecting the future ... why ??? because in their time line NO ONE visited earth in 21st century, in other words them being here is effecting the future so making contact can only effect it more...

understand any of that?

These's are old picture's...They have been around the net for a long time so yes your right.....I had a link a long time ago that explained how they appeared on the tomb, It's a cross of many different image's and wear and tear......

Isis,

Pretty much correct. Actually, it's called a "palimpsest." A palimpsest is text written over older text. This technique is almost always used on paper, or papyrus, I should say. The relief carving in the Temple of Osiris at Abydos is an extremely rare example of a palimpsest done in stone (well, plaster anyway.)

It was the result of Ramses II coming in to the temple after Seti I. Originally the text was part of the titulary for Seti. Later Ramses came through and marked out Seti's name , plastered over, and then carved in his own. Part of the plaster has fallen out, leaving some odd shapes.

Though I have in the past located a complete translation of the words in the carved relief, it was on an old computer and a failed hard drive has lost me my favorites file where I stored the address. The info is out there for anyone serious enough to look for it. I might have posted a link to it last year on Abovetopsecret, if anyone wants to look.

In the meantime, the excellent Catchpenny Mysteries of Ancient Egypt website by Larry Orcutt has a nice short description/explanation, with pics, for everyone interested to consult.

Lastly, it always needs to be stressed when talking about this silly "Pharoah's Helicopter" idea that these are hieroglyphs and not pictures. By that I mean what you (not you, Isis,) are looking at here is not some artist's depiction of something, it is text that is saying words, you know, like text usually does. The Egyptians had art in several media. They did not use their letters to make art. That would be like me claiming that the letter A represents a stealth fighter flying north. Looks like one, don't it?

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 1

That would be like me claiming that the letter A represents a stealth fighter flying north. Looks like one, don't it?

Harte

ZOMG you are right and "O" is alien ship i never though about it like that

oooo and the DOT on "i" MUST be an alien ship landing on something

I LOVE YOU HARTE you always come with BEST debunks :) simple but BEST

• Like 1

Isis,

Pretty much correct. Actually, it's called a "palimpsest." A palimpsest is text written over older text. This technique is almost always used on paper, or papyrus, I should say. The relief carving in the Temple of Osiris at Abydos is an extremely rare example of a palimpsest done in stone (well, plaster anyway.)

It was the result of Ramses II coming in to the temple after Seti I. Originally the text was part of the titulary for Seti. Later Ramses came through and marked out Seti's name , plastered over, and then carved in his own. Part of the plaster has fallen out, leaving some odd shapes.

Though I have in the past located a complete translation of the words in the carved relief, it was on an old computer and a failed hard drive has lost me my favorites file where I stored the address. The info is out there for anyone serious enough to look for it. I might have posted a link to it last year on Abovetopsecret, if anyone wants to look.

In the meantime, the excellent Catchpenny Mysteries of Ancient Egypt website by Larry Orcutt has a nice short description/explanation, with pics, for everyone interested to consult.

Lastly, it always needs to be stressed when talking about this silly "Pharoah's Helicopter" idea that these are hieroglyphs and not pictures. By that I mean what you (not you, Isis,) are looking at here is not some artist's depiction of something, it is text that is saying words, you know, like text usually does. The Egyptians had art in several media. They did not use their letters to make art. That would be like me claiming that the letter A represents a stealth fighter flying north. Looks like one, don't it?

Harte

Your type of scientific proven information will not be tolerated around here, just zip it up and say it's a helicopter...

• Like 1

The egyptians had psycics who could predict the future and they saw our time theres a message in the Pyrimads about the timeline of mankind

The egyptians had psycics who could predict the future and they saw our time theres a message in the Pyrimads about the timeline of mankind

Before we start to spit the nonsense we usually take a sec to gather some reliable info to support of nonsense

How rude he was trying to explain why this was not really a helicopter Colbert Nation... :rolleyes:

...Why believe the practical when the fanciful is more fun?

--Jaylemurph

Yelp this thread is heading for the dead zone......

Yelp this thread is heading for the dead zone......

yeah it think i should have been locked on 2nd post :devil:

Whats is more interesting in all this is that there is always ppl who likes to post crap and some who are self entitled masters of wisdom buy the crap, and I am not talking about the main post... Sigh...

Pll could discuss if its real or not, but instead always turn something on a circus.

Isis,

Harte

would you mind showing me where these hieroglyphs are used again with the same symbols?

would you mind showing me where these hieroglyphs are used again with the same symbols?

Deja vu. I asked that same question years ago and that particular debunker couldn't answer me either. :)