Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien (only) forum

Modulus

Hi Everyone,

I'd just like to let you know that I started up an Alien-only forum called http://www.AlienTalk.com

Now before any moderators immediately regard this as spam and delete it, please note that I'm not trying to just steal all your forum members. I just wanted to announce the launch of my site here; it is an alien discussion board only. We don't discuss other 'paranormal' things. In fact, posters that want to discuss ghosts, etc, will be directed to U-M.com

AlienTalk.com was made to discuss more in-depth discussion on alien/ufo/crop circle topics

Thanks!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modulus

• Engulf

• PsychicPenguin

• andromeda

Modulus, that passport one was a good one!LOL! Bookmarked your Forum. It will be a great one I bet! Good Luck to you.

im just curious if there are any good website that talk about area 51 and aliens more then what they do sorry if i sound like a newb.

from erath

Well if your from Erath id say you were an alien,we havent found that planet yet..... tongue.gif

LOL!oh i crack myself up sometimes.

from erath

Well if your from Erath id say you were an alien,we havent found that planet yet..... tongue.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gif

from erath

LOL!oh i crack myself up sometimes.

Oh really?? Erath is the 6th planet from the sun. Oh, you guys here on earth called our sun Alpha Centauri. We call ourselves humans although people here call us greys. But hey, we're not illegal alliens! I have tourist visa for 40 earth days and entered legally through port 51. Anyway... can you understand the result of our Erath-Earth translator device?

BTW I don't understand earth's emoticons other than this one -> alien.gif

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to thank all the members that have decided to post (and lurk! I see you!) in our forums at AlienTalk.com. Be sure to come again, and tell your friends

BTW, does anyone know if UM has a link section?

Thanks,

Tyler Cruz

AlienTalk.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone - I didn't want to bother anyone and open a new thread, so I found my old one (this one) and will post it here.

AlienTalk.com now has a front area to it's site. There is now a news database, and the most recent Alien-related news will be placed on the front site. We also, of course, have our forum which we are always trying to spur more activity on. So be sure to check out the new and improved http://www.alientalk.com original.gif

I'm also looking for some news posters, that could help post alien-related news to the front of the site.

I was also wondering if U-M.com checks their e-mails; I had submitted two emails asking for a return link back to us (I already added their banner to our links page), and received no response.

Anyhow, thanks for reading :-)

alien.gif