Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Adair: experiences with alien craft

Just watched most of that vid..... sounds a bit incredible and tough to take completely seriously. Anyone else have any views on this?

Well, I can't find anything about a "Dr Robert John" at Princeton, which he mentioned.

It seems really unlikely they're going to take some 17-year-old kid into the Groom Lake Facility to repair alien engines...

Also, he claims to have met Stephen Hawking but repeatedly mispronounces his name.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph

Imo David Adair is utterly deluded... or he's knowingly lying.

He actually reminds me of Robert Lazar and his claims. Gee, and it seems some of his history of who & where are begining to NOT check out... hmm....... Do we have yet another Robert Lazar wanna bee - looking for his 15 minutes of fame? Then go down in a flame and crash and burn like Robert Lazar?

Edited:

Seems doing some research - that there is NOTHING to back up this guys story. There isn't even a "Fusion Engine" created yet, as he claimed he made one in 1971 at the ripe age of 17. :blink:

Several sites can find NOTHING to validate any of his claims. Hmm......

Seems like Lazar - everything about this guy is 'erased' - even pictures, school records, school friends and such. ALL ERASED! Wow, we have a pretty powerful government. :innocent:

Edited by Jjbreen
  • Like 1

He actually reminds me of Robert Lazar and his claims. Gee, and it seems some of his history of who & where are begining to NOT check out... hmm....... Do we have yet another Robert Lazar wanna bee - looking for his 15 minutes of fame? Then go down in a flame and crash and burn like Robert Lazar?

Edited:

Seems doing some research - that there is NOTHING to back up this guys story. There isn't even a "Fusion Engine" created yet, as he claimed he made one in 1971 at the ripe age of 17. :blink:

Several sites can find NOTHING to validate any of his claims. Hmm......

Seems like Lazar - everything about this guy is 'erased' - even pictures, school records, school friends and such. ALL ERASED! Wow, we have a pretty powerful government. :innocent:

Totally agree. Give em enough rope and they'll usually hang themselves. Even Dr Greer doesn't believe him.. :blink:

I knew his 'super extraordinary' claims wouldn't just stop with going to area 51.

Where to begin? My favorite has to be-His claim that he had his maths checked by non other than Stephen Hawking. :lol:

Anyway.. if what's he says is true.. he could easily verify it by er rebuilding his fusion rocket and explaining how it works to scientists.

Instead he prefers to sell DVD's

http://www.keelynet.com/sources/adair.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two videotapes of this presentation are available for

$39.95 plus $4.00 S&H (Texas residents add $3.30 tax).

Three audiotapes of this presentation are available for

$20.00 plus $4.00 S&H (Texas residents add $1.65 tax).

Rave reviews follow David wherever he speaks. A world class presenter, he delivers a powerful mixture of humor, information, and personal experiences in a penetrating style that leaves audiences laughing and looking forward to the future.

In fact, his lectures have received so much attention that Hollywood has taken notice and there are strong rumors that a film will be made of David Adair's life story. Don't miss this lecture. --- Cheyenne Turner / Eclectic Viewpoint

• Like 1

^He didn't say that he built it ... he said that it was of unknown origin and he memorized how it was engineered (which I admit is rather mind boggling). I'd like to see some documents. Even if he's telling a tale, it would make a great movie! Hahaha.

I think there was a diagram of the engine.

His story, exactly as stated in the video, is on a few web pages.

The ion chamber looked like there was a cylinder with a coil wrapped arround it for intense

electric field pulses. Yeah must be intense to compress and exhaust at the speed of light.

Tiny masses at high velocity was his power plant.

He was a hight school science project sensation and made the papers so town and state

officials got their Senator to arrange the rocket scientist meeting. Most likely old Nazis that

made him uneasy. He damaged his rocket and was told never to make rockets again.

Never said he met an alien, it was just someone in costume at the hat check room.

^He didn't say that he built it ... he said that it was of unknown origin and he memorized how it was engineered (which I admit is rather mind boggling). I'd like to see some documents. Even if he's telling a tale, it would make a great movie! Hahaha.

No, not the 'alien engine.' He claimed he built his own fusion engine er at the age of 17 in 1971- which is why the military were supposedly interested in him.

He claimed his engine worked by using- plasma- held in an electromagnetic field and a particle accelerator was mentioned, built it in his backyard he did... :lol:

His engine works like a balloon see..open up one end and plasma shoots out...and forget it I want my 40 mins back...

In fact, his lectures have received so much attention that Hollywood has taken notice and there are strong rumors that a film will be made of David Adair's life story. Don't miss this lecture. --- Cheyenne Turner / Eclectic Viewpoint [/i]

It'll be a work of total fiction - because they will not have any validation of any claims. I have to chuckle and seriously wonder if Stephen Hawkings even knows this guy personally?? LOL... (because according to one research - Hawkings has no clue who this guy is...) Hmm.....

He claimed he built his own fusion engine er at the age of 17 in 1971- which is why the military were supposedly interested in him.

He claimed his engine worked by using- plasma- held in an electromagnetic field and a particle accelerator was mentioned, built it in his backyard he did... :lol:

Hahaha, That's incredible. I really would like to see a prototype.

The thing about this story that cause no small 'red flag' - was taking a 17 year old to "Area 51". That one right there was a 'red flag' going ya right. Like I could take my son when he was 17 years old to some of the secured zones I have access to. So would NOT happen. Snow ball would have a better chance of freezing in hot lava - sigh..... Why Area 51 is a "buzz word" of, "I worked there." - "Been there!". Really give me a serious break.

I really wish these "spook" talk shows would actually do even a simple background check on these wanna bees.

Name:

Schools Attended:

Schools Graduated:

When:

Degrees Held:

People of references:

Then check them out BEFORE you give them their 15 minutes to "hang themselves". If these people knew they would be checked out BEFORE they got behind the mic, wonder how many would be cut off?

Jjbreen it's probably just easier and makes for better news not to ask.

Edited by Affliction

Jjbreen it's probably just easier and makes for better news not to ask.

You are right - it does make for better story....

"Fools will be the lie before they accept the truth or facts."

BTW: call me Jj - all my friends do... :D

I agree with the others....It seems a bit to 'scripted' to be real.

So, lets just say he was really 'invited' into a top secret government hanger....he is surrounded by Military brass, shown objects with mind shattering implications, but he still has the where-with-all to get angry with these folks,fake cry, and McGyver up a boobytrap to scuttle his invention, all at 17 years of age.....

Somebody has a deluded sense of himself....

• 6 years later...

THe Walls have eye`s and ears "Z" ! Look down the rabbit Hole and you may not come back?

• Like 2

]

THe Walls have eye`s and ears "Z" ! Look down the rabbit Hole and you may not come back?

Very profound Don. Do we all need to be careful or just me?

• Like 1

]

Very profound Don. Do we all need to be careful or just me?

:unsure2:

The UM Godfather.....Don Tea Tus.....has issued a warning

:w00t:

• Like 2

David Adair... hmmm? >> http://allaboutdavid....wordpress.com/

So you are saying Edgar Mitchell is lying?

(Edgar Mitchell) I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the moon, etc. We did it just like we said in official reports. My only claim to knowledge of these events is from the individuals, mostly of yesteryear, who were in government, intelligence, or military; were there, saw what they saw, and now believe it should be made public. But I claim no first hand knowledge, nor have any. Pass it on to the rest of the net, if you will.

--Edgar Mitchell