Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown Bipedal Creature

Drathian666

Ok,i jsut joined for the soul purpose of trying to get this answered.I live in Chicago IL,And me and my friend Miguel were outside with our BB guns shooting at stuff,and i knelt down behind a Guard Rail in the alley,when i heard this screeching noise that sounded like a cat getting hit by a car with a mix of a pig,when i turned around i saw this thing that was about 3 feet tall,had pale fleshy skin,looked like it had webbing on its under arm and lower legs,big black eyes and when it lifted its leg its feet would curl like a chicken.Now,i live newar Trai nTracks,and a huge Praire......theres also a few abandoned factories,and one plant near us to....i didnt know if i should put it here or in the Alien section...any ideas or suggestions?...i also looked up stuff on lil creatures liek this and i came up with a pic of a creature from a Tolkien Museum.Ill upload it to give yas an idea.We call it Chicken Foot.

post-55365-1179709652_thumb.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drathian666

• jersey_devil_fan

• capoeiranger

• KageMT

I've seen that photo somewhere ese, it said that the the guy that took it died after taking it. His friend was there but by then the creature was gone and his friend was dead.

It walked on 2 legs,and its armes swayed with every step it took,I stared at this thing for atleast 20-25 seconds....

Edited by Drathian666

I've seen that photo somewhere ese, it said that the the guy that took it died after taking it. His friend was there but by then the creature was gone and his friend was dead.

yeah ive heard that too. but i also heard a while ago that it was a prop for a movie or show. so im not sure about it or what it is

Oh yea,its a wax figure from a Tolkien Museum...thats the closest resemblence i found.

Oh yea,its a wax figure from a Tolkien Museum...thats the closest resemblence i found.

hmm, that would make sense actually

Only difference is the thing i saw had pale skin and big black eyes,about 55% of its face id say were eyes. What i think is it got in my neighborhood off the trains that come by..

I am almost certain that it's my girlfriends mother... was it loud?

Edited by Michaelbuble

Im trying to keep this on a serious base,i need to know waht it was,and i doubt it was your girls mom.

it could be a Chupacabra

Whatever this is it sounds, and looks disturbing to me. Giving it a 'pet name' that is less derrogatory might be a good idea. If it is real, no need upseting it (I know I would not like being called chickenfoot) Unfortunatly, the only other time I have seen something that resembles your picture (which I know is a wax figure :) ) Is on the cover of Sun Magazine (A rag magazine in the US) Not the most credible source, to say the least. I wish you luck on your quest, the black eyes part is particulary nasty. (IMO) If I were you, I would steer clear of it. Of course if you have no fears, befriend it, maybe he is a nice fellow?

(none of this is in jest by the way)

linked-image

Dang: now it is too big...

Edited by DieChecker

It's part of an attraction in a set of caves down in Sommerset in England. Either Wookie Hole (rrrawwrr) or Cheddar Gorge. I forget. Was based on Lord of the Rings.

I'm presuming you're saying that pic is the closest representation to it, ya?

Edited by Roadkill Demon

Really? Is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back?

This is a hoax; the picture has been making the rounds on the internet for a few years now.

Yea that was the closest thing i can find,DieCheckers pic is somewhat like it,jsut needs fin like things on its lower arms and legs and no spikes on its neck.....As for BrucePrime,i said its a wax figure at some attraction thing.....but its the only thing i can find taht resembles it most.

Then you can ask or email that museum (or whatever it is) and ask them what do they call that creature in that picture (hey, that's rhymy).

My best bet is an alien...or that black eyed kids they've been talking about. Or a bushbaby...a big bushbaby.

Really? Is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back?

I'm not even sure how this comment is relevant to this topic, but for some reason it just cracked me up! Go figure... :D

I'm not even sure how this comment is relevant to this topic, but for some reason it just cracked me up! Go figure... :D

It's just a figure of speech, but I'm glad I made you laugh.

Ive seen this a lot, and every time it comes up people always say its from the Tolkien museum. I was looking for another picture of it but my google skills aren't awesome enough :(.

^ I've seen it almost 10 year ago. It wasn't on Tolkien museum back then. If it was on Tolkien Museum, I bet it's a goblin or a gollum.

^ I've seen it almost 10 year ago. It wasn't on Tolkien museum back then. If it was on Tolkien Museum, I bet it's a goblin or a gollum.

likewise, i was thinking a goblin prop or something for the museum

also, whats a bushbaby? got a link?