Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Haunted Painting

Magikman

Yet another 'haunted' painting has recently been sold on Ebay.  The story behind this one is even more sinister than the famous 'The Hands Resist Him' painting that was sold last year. Click on the link to view the image and read the history involved;

CLICK HERE

Magikman  :sf

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira

• PurpleStuart

• odinsupreme

• Althalus

Top Posters In This Topic

*shudder shiver*

OOHH that gives me the creeps esp 1st thing in the morning.

THANKS MM :s03

There must be some collectors of that stuff.. I don't think that any normal human would buy that. Maybe it was the Vatican to get the evil out of the world!  ;D

Odin S. :s9

Well, that painting was different... at least you can see the face in the blood.  The poem on the back is all about ddom and gloom as well, the painter must have been depressed or something, to have done something like that.

That painting has to be the most hidious picture I'v ever

seen. Just looking at it gives me the creeps, whoever buys it must be one sick puppy or a manic depressive.

So have you put a bid in then MM

I'v seen your Web site :s2

Even if the house sold for $1,  I would NOT be able to live there,  especially to sleep in that bedroom!!

If the story behind the painting is made up,  it's a VERY good one!   :o

Great find,  MM!

I can only see one of the faces, not the main one their talking about  ???

I'm with you PS,  

I don't see a face in the blood either. ???

Very weird story though.    I believe in things being haunted but I don't see how anyone would want to buy a haunted painting. Or anything haunted for that matter.  Seems like knowing that something was haunted would make people not want to buy it.

:s4   That's just my opinion.   :s4

I agree with Halo_Jones. What an awful picture to pid for!  :s3

But I think the face in the blood is just a coincidence ::)--keeping in mind the "face" on Mars in the Cydonia region. Thanks MM. The story really sent shivers up my spine!  :s4

And Dowdy, if you're still out there... how's it going with the "The Hands Resist Him" desktop?

i can definately understand why someone may purchase such an item, just that i wouldn't do so...

*shudder shudder* went back to have another look tonite *yuckkkkk* yes I can see why people want to but it......................but not me :s9

• 5 months later...