Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramid in Alaska?

jaylemurph

I just got back from my vacation to the Pacific Northwest. While we were on a small boat into Sitka from our cruise ship, I saw this mountain and thought of everyone here.

Clearly, it's too regular to be just any mountain. Clearly, it's an artificially built pyramid that has remained hidden for centuries! ;)

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

lovely picture.

somebody call the egyptans, they have competition.

Omg. You're right, jaylemurph. O_O Awsome find too!

I just got back from my vacation to the Pacific Northwest. While we were on a small boat into Sitka from our cruise ship, I saw this mountain and thought of everyone here.

Clearly, it's too regular to be just any mountain. Clearly, it's an artificially built pyramid that has remained hidden for centuries! ;)

--Jaylemurph

I think you're teasing us Jaylemurph... :P

What will you do if it DOES turn out to be a pyramid and you are hailed, world-wide as it's discoverer!

How I would love that to happen! :lol:

I have looked at the pic. enlarged and I thought that the snow shapes on the 'mountain' side looked

like birds....except...look at about two thirds of the way up on the left.....Isn't that YOUR DOG with it's

tongue hanging out? :w00t:

its called pyramid mountain

thats pyramid because of its shape and mountain because thats what it is

heres an older picture

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/10751/10751...ges/14Sitka.jpg

however on my vacation last year to the northern caucasus i saw this

linked-image

which I am convinced must be an ancient pyramid probably built by aliens from the Pleiades with the assistance of Ancient Egyptians and Maya stonemasons

:)

Edited by apollyon

Nice picture.

There is no way that is natural, something or someone built it.....

No it is natrual, We have things like that all over New Mexico.... from a distance you would swear they are pyramids :yes:

, up close Mountains. :no:

No it is natrual, We have things like that all over New Mexico.... from a distance you would swear they are pyramids :yes:

, up close Mountains. :no:

Cool.

IF it was a pyramid then what?

Edited by MoonPrincess

Then we would call the Egyptian Antiqities Commission. :tu:

I don't think Alaska is in their remit

:)

I strongly believe that perhaps this world was inhabited by another humanoid race between the Neanderthal and Humans. If so perhaps it is these people who built up all these pyramids that are popping up every where.

it's actually hollow....and inside there is a grassy area 120 yards long by 60 feet wide....because on the first day, God said..."Let there be football...american style"....and it was good.....

Then we would call the Egyptian Antiqities Commission. :tu:

Alright. That sounds good enough.

Freaking crack up post. Good Job///GO Packers!!!!

it's actually hollow....and inside there is a grassy area 120 yards long by 60 feet wide....because on the first day, God said..."Let there be football...american style"....and it was good.....

I think that the local people should be put to work to clear the site so that whatever experts can be bought to the site can proclaim it for what it is.

Maybe rocks will be found. Hopefully somewhat flat or square rocks.

I think that the local people should be put to work to clear the site so that whatever experts can be bought to the site can proclaim it for what it is.

Maybe rocks will be found. Hopefully somewhat flat or square rocks.

yes and overseers (with whips and machine guns and dark unkiforms) should watch over them and make sure they work hard and behave themselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLD3Z6sJWA

;)

remember remember..................

:devil::devil::w00t:

Edited by apollyon

Great find Jaylemurph :tu: Hopefully, when he's finished in Bosnia, Osmanagic can fly over and dig up that hill too. I bet he'll find even more stuff there that looks just like natural rocks but is really proof of an ancient lost civilisation :D

Hey, judging by where it's located, maybe it's an igloo for giants or something. Oh, no it's an overturned ice cream cone. I need to get my eyes checked. :D:tu:

Great find Jaylemurph :tu: Hopefully, when he's finished in Bosnia, Osmanagic can fly over and dig up that hill too. I bet he'll find even more stuff there that looks just like natural rocks but is really proof of an ancient lost civilisation :D

:) When I saw this thread, I knew that sooner or later someone would say this! :)

Edited by Feanor

:) When I saw this thread, I knew that sooner or later someone would say this! :)

hahah totally ... :tu::wub:

Sorry for being so obvious! :blush::D

Sorry for being so obvious! :blush::D

Beauty eh ? so we gonna drink some in Visoko in august ??? lol

If that's a pyramid, why are its edges not straight?

Here's the picture with straight lines added for comparison:

post-41225-1181685080_thumb.jpg