Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Which Dinosaur do you think was the smartest

GaarasDemonicPetBunny

Im thinking Velociraptor, what about you?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shaftsbury

• GaarasDemonicPetBunny

• DigitalDreamer

• Primeval

If I'm not mistaken, Troodon is considered the smartest dinosaur, it has the largest cranial capacity by body weight.

oh yeah, I meant to put Velociraptor and Troodon

I believe the troodons and dromeosaurs were pretty smart for their time. But I believe that most bird like dinosaurs were pretty smart, due to the fact that they were related to birds more than the non feathered dinosaurs. At least that is what I think.

oh yeah, I meant to put Velociraptor and Troodon

Or maybe you wernt going to put trooden at all and when somebody said the correct answer youd just say that you forgot to put the said dinosaurs name in your gess???

To be fair, I'm not sure we have the correct answer yet as there are many more dinosaurs to be discovered.

But I think it's a good bet that to find the smartest ones you should be looking at some of the last dinosaurs, because they should be the most evolved.

*spelling :P

Edited by Shaftsbury

If I'm not mistaken, Troodon is considered the smartest dinosaur, it has the largest cranial capacity by body weight.

True. I agree with you ^__^

I agree with the folks that think it's the Troodon... :D

Yeah, pretty sure it's Troodon.

I have the perfect and most simple answer: The smartest dinosaur was the ones that survived to this day.

I have the perfect and most simple answer: The smartest dinosaur was the ones that survived to this day.

You dont have to be smart to survive,I mean look at bullfrogs.They attak anything that moves and eats it and they have been around for like ever.

Im thinking Velociraptor, what about you?

I thought Velociraptors were more bird than dinosaur. If they were, I don't know if that makes them smarter.

How smart are birds?

i also think velociraptor is smart and intelligent too and may be some other kinds of raptors also.............