Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stamford

Freemasons & Jah-bul-on

16 posts in this topic

I cannot go into much detail, but I would really appreciate other peoples views on this subject.

Basically, I had a chat late one night with a person that I would trust with my life; we'd had a bit to drink (not too much, but enough to make the conversation flow) and we got onto the subject of the Freemasons.

He was/Is a Freemason (although now I think he would be classed as "lapsed") and I asked him whether the stories of the Freemasons and the Occult were true.

He said that although he had never been involved in anything other than the normal Freemason traditional ceremonies, he did know that some of the Lodges in London did have some weird Occult links.

I have recently read about a quasi-religion amongst the higher ranking Freemasons and their links with a God called "Jah-Bul-on", which I am led to believe is, or is linked to, Satan.

It was when I read this that I was reminded of this conversation I had all those years ago.

Anyone got any thoughts? Any other lapsed Freemasons out there?

not as far as i know, but i do know thats its open to everyone now.

so long as your over 18.

My uncle was a free mason, they are involved with the occult but certainly not satan, (as satan is a figment of the catholic mind). My uncle once told me of a ceromony, where he was put into the middle of a bige white pentagram, and chanted apon, apparently for "psychic" protection...don't ask me what degree he was, he wouldn't tell me, or anything else thats sensitive, but he did suggest that one day i may want to join the masons.

yes if you are the offspring of a member then you will get easy access

Not true i'm afraid.

You certainly are more likely to be considered, but if you don't fit the bill, so to speak, they won't have you.

well my grandad was a freemason until a few years ago after a stroke, he still gets cards and stuff sent to him from the local lodge. he even told me that my dad could've got in very easily because he was an offspring of a member, but he joined the royal airforce instead.

From personal experience, i think that the Freemasons get alot of bad press, I'm talking about the guys from the ordinary Lodges that is.

I know that they do a lot of work for charity and that they look after the orphaned offspring of members.

Most if my family were Freemasons - I have never been offered the opportunity of entering.

That maybe because they wanted to shield me from it, or because they knew it wasn't my thing - either that or they didn't want me (suddenly feel a bit unwanted) crying.gif

i think you gotta gain there trust if they believe your wierd then you prolly won't be invited to there quiet lodge in the woods

Weird? crying.gif

I'm not weird! disgust.gif

I'm sensitive and unique like a snowflake!!! whistling2.gif

well i didn't say you are wiered just said if you act wieredly in you families eyes thats prolly why

wink2.gif

My family think i'm mad as a carrot actually!!

that explains it, don't be suprised if your not invited to the family barbeque lol wink2.gif

It's a cross I have to bare.

I am weird and orange. thumbsup.gif

The only reason the masons would not invite you is if you are not honest, and this is the reason i haven't been invited, remember i said my uncle "was" a freemason, hes still alive, and still lives in fear of them, but not of death, of something else, and he remains totally tightlipped, (my uncle was caste out after a drunken slur and blurted out some secrets). If your family was freemasons stamford, then you'll definately get in, if they know you to be honest, like clean criminal record and such. Mental instability, weirdness or whatever else has nothing to do with it.

my grandad was a freemason, does that mean i could possibly join? what would the actual benefits be of being a freemason?

Hey Blood

Yep, i am an honest little Stamford (no criminal record - v boring life really).

I guess my family members just know it's not my thang.

rolleyes.gif