Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Gatton Murder Mystery

Lilith Immaculate

Hi Steve

Congratulations on the newspaper article. Generates interest and reignites theories I hope! Some of your profiling I agree with – some I don’t. I don’t think the “...could ONLY (my capitals) have been successfully perpetrated by...” is necessarily true. I think the following are on shaky ground...

Had some authority over the victims (that “authority” may simply have been a gun)

Was most likely known by the victims (maybe, maybe not)

Had access to a horse (not necessarily) – if they trackers had had an opportunity to inspect the ground prior to anyone else walking on it (some with, some without horses) – I’d give their comments some credence. The number of people who commented that you couldn’t see evidence/tracks of your own footsteps when you walked about – I’ve walked the site a few times and tested it – you really can’t see any evidence of where you’ve walked on that ground (let alone amongst any marks that a previous 100 or so people may have left before you even got there to analyse it). Apart from that, it seems the sulky was probably led by someone on foot, leading the horse “Tom” through the wooded area.

Had a motive (maybe nothing more than the desire to commit it)

The screams of “father” are possible at best – but there is doubt about whether that’s what was heard (“sounded” like father - and if so, was it a simply a cry for their own father’s protection. (Often people scream out a name of a person they love or feel would protect them when they’re in mortal, imminent danger)

Vindicate his actions to himself (if sociopathic – wouldn’t even think about it at all)

I think whoever it was aroused no suspicion among the town people before the event or after it happened. Different people mentioned different ideas – but there was no single person who was the subject of gossip and suspicion by the community in any meaningful way.

Urquart displayed a consistent arrogance believing completely that he had behaved in an appropriate manner and conducted the investigation correctly – he was very impressed with himself and was highly offended by any questioning of his activities – whether that questioning was by the press, the locals or even the judges at the inquiry. If Urquart truly knew who committed this crime and he could prove it, his ego would not keep him from speaking up – he wasn’t afraid of or intimidated by anyone.

Like other mysteries, I imagine what I'd see if I could magically spend 10 minutes at the time of the event, watching from afar

Hi There,

Here is something we have been working on if you are interested http://www.gattonmurders.com/AllSuspects.doc

Regards,

Steve

Hi there,

Most of the answers to your questions are in the booklets available at http://www.gattonmurders.com/page5.php

It truly is a most interesting and perplexing crime and anyone with the least bit of interest in it should read them.

The first one is offered Free.

Good advise. I have read the 1st one and it's got a lot of good info.

Good advise. I have read the 1st one and it's got a lot of good info.

Hi Mate,

Anyone interested in this crime should at least read the FREEBEE and if serious about trying to nut it out should read the other 13 booklets. http://www.gattonmurders.com/TheGattonMurdersBook1.pdf

Here is something we have been working on if anyone is interested http://www.gattonmur...AllSuspects.doc

Regards,

steve

Thomas Day - worked for Clarke the butcher and lived at Clarke's residence which was not far from the sliprails and the paddock.

Boy in the sulky told his mother that's Clarke's man as they drove past him in the very bright moonlit night. Day was standing near the sliprails.

He left Clarke's employ not long after the police 'interviewed' him.

Richard Burgess was a crook and probably a murderer but he was not in Gatton on the night of the murders.

1st point about this case that intrigues me - why did Michael Murphy turn the sulky around and head back toward Tenthill without asking anyone why the dance wasn't started? OK, he may have been smart enough to work that one out for himself but you'd think he'd be interested enough to ask why it wasn't on...

Thomas Day - worked for Clarke the butcher and lived at Clarke's residence which was not far from the sliprails and the paddock.

Boy in the sulky told his mother that's Clarke's man as they drove past him in the very bright moonlit night. Day was standing near the sliprails.

He left Clarke's employ not long after the police 'interviewed' him.

Richard Burgess was a crook and probably a murderer but he was not in Gatton on the night of the murders.

1st point about this case that intrigues me - why did Michael Murphy turn the sulky around and head back toward Tenthill without asking anyone why the dance wasn't started? OK, he may have been smart enough to work that one out for himself but you'd think he'd be interested enough to ask why it wasn't on...

Hi again,

Good point they have just travelled all that way and did not even stop for a breather.

OR did they?

See Victims to Town Timeline and you will see they had plenty of time to make the dance in time. It is as if they had already planned not to go. http://www.gattonmurders.com/Victimstotown.pdf

As for the person seen near the rails, if he or she was intending to commit a crime it is doubtful they would want to be seen and would hide.

There is no indication that he or she was involved, although they may have seen the one that was.

Much later in the year Thomas Day became a suspect and scapegoat.

What member of society in that era would be above suspicion?

Read the booklets the answer is there but not so easily identifiable. http://www.gattonmurders.com/page5.php

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Budding Colombo

Steve, I've read Stephanie Bennett's book 'The Gatton Murders'.

I've actually gone through and read all the posts in this thread but not once do you say who you think the murderer was.

Except I think you're pointing to a member of the Murphy family.

Care to elaborate?

I've actually gone through and read all the posts in this thread but not once do you say who you think the murderer was.

Care to elaborate?

I have studied this case for many years now, at one stage it seemed the evidence seemed to point to at least one family member, however afer in depth study I now very much doubt anyone in the family committed the crime and without proof am reluctant to indicate my latest thoughts as to the perpertrator. You really should read all the booklets and form your own opinion. I will however give you a cryptic clue "Touch Not The Lord's Annointed".

End of Clues Full Stop, It is important to have as many inquiring minds as possible trying to solve a 113 year old mystery, hence the booklets.

The answer is there.

Good Luck and Regards,

Steve

Care to elaborate?

Stephanie's book blames almost everone, bar the true culprit, maybe the milkman dunnit, more likely the milkman than a 22 year old blow in.

God dammit use your brain and the available evidence to come to a reasonable conclusion.

Regards,

Steve

I actually appreciate just how much work you have put into researching this because your name comes up numerous times when I look for info on the murders.

Ms Bennett wrote her book and put her suspects out there. She certainly makes the whole situation on that very hot night, under an unbelievably full moon,jump out at her readers.

I don't believe a member of the Murphy family was the murderer.

What do you make of Ms Bennett's posit that members and friends of the family of a girl Michael Murphy impregnated and who died having an abortion took revenge on Murphy and his sisters?

Edited by Antilles

I actually appreciate just how much work you have put into researching this because your name comes up numerous times when I look for info on the murders.

Ms Bennett wrote her book and put her suspects out there. She certainly makes the whole situation on that very hot night, under an unbelievably full moon,jump out at her readers.

What do you make of Ms Bennett's posit that members and friends of the family of a girl Michael Murphy impregnated and who died having an abortion took revenge on Murphy and his sisters?

Hi again,

Thanks for the kind words.

You must remember however that Ms. Bennett's book was a novel full of her own input, local rumour and her thoughts and conjecture, and should be treated as such.

The booklets I have made available on the subject on the other hand contain only the truth as it was written about at the time, with no personal input or conjecture which will allow the reader to perhaps come to their own conclusion.

Hard evidence or compulsive circumstantial is what is required to force the constabulary to take another look at the case using modern technology.

As for the pregnancy of the girl in question who knows? There is no proof she was even pregnant.

Her relations were never under suspicion as far as I can see, so why mention it in her book other than to provide another suspect, or suspects.

There is only one answer and I feel it is been kept a secret by government and the police to this very day.

I also feel the Gatton community.and perhaps even at least some of the Murphy’s, and locals also knew the answer.

Myself and my small team are trying to gain access to records held by the police which were supposed to be open to public access after 65 years, again ask yourself why?

I doubt they are still kept secret to protect an itineratn labourer, maybe someone of a higher social standing.

113 years of secrecy, ask yourself why?

Regards,

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steve.

From my perspective I’ve said what I think happened. I think it was Thomas Day and if it wasn’t him, I think it was someone like him. I don’t personally subscribe to any theory (without further substantive evidence) that implies the killer came from Gatton or was known to the victims. It was without precedent and shocked the Gatton community to the core (implying no-one had any idea why it was done or who did it). From the moment I read the original book and subsequently researched it myself to this day I’ve held pretty much held the same opinion on it and I’ve never seen or heard anything in the intervening period to alter that opinion. For me it just remains an unsolvable mystery.

Hi again

I'd like to pick your medical brains if I may.

Do you know if anaesthetic affect the onset of rigor mortis, or keeps a dead body supple?

Does it repel flies?

Also the bush telegraph seems to have gone into hyperdrive as Gatton had a population of 400 including children and the order for burial was issued at about 7pm on the 27th Dec and the funeral held at 11.30 on the 28th how did this happen below

Almost the whole township attended the funeral. The cortege included over 300 horsemen, a large number of vehicles and about 1,000 people in total attended the funeral. (This is an astounding number of people that organised themselves in seemingly no time at all) It is as if they had prior notice.

Regards,

Steve

What could the victims possibly have done to force the whole family to remain silent, before during and after the Inquiry? And indeed it seems the whole town closed up after the worst crime in Australias history until that time, by white against white?

No stone was left unturned by the police, yet no perpertrator found or given up despite a huge reward being offered?

Incest?

Incestual pregnancy?

Impregnated by priest?

Impregnated by other dignitary?

Other reason?

Who would have enough influence over the relatives and the towns people to ensure silence?

What explanation could that person give to ensure that silence?

Who would have enough influence over the victims to make them go voluntarily into a deserted paddock late at night?

I doubt it was a stranger.

Regards,

Steve

• 1 month later...

may be its helpful for you.that I started researching and gathering information from Police Museum records & State Archives. This led me to finding these amazing Photo’s of Queensland's most notorious criminals (1872-1900) as well as files pertaining to our unique history including Queensland's saddest, and most brutal cold case.

After accumulating a wealth of information this is now being transformed into an intriguing and detailed book written by Cheryl S Fagan containing a mass of photo's relevant to the Gatton tragedy. Included also new information regarding the Oxley Murder only 3 weeks prior, was the same gun used?

The story is based on actual true facts relating to the horrific and senseless murder of the Murphy Siblings in 1898. The truth will be exposed and the identity of the man at the Sliprails revealed, with his associates. Controversial.....Very....Police intervention...Yes...shrouded in mystery....Absolutely.

may be its helpful for you.that I started researching and gathering information from Police Museum records & State Archives. This led me to finding these amazing Photo’s of Queensland's most notorious criminals (1872-1900) as well as files pertaining to our unique history including Queensland's saddest, and most brutal cold case.

After accumulating a wealth of information this is now being transformed into an intriguing and detailed book written by Cheryl S Fagan containing a mass of photo's relevant to the Gatton tragedy. Included also new information regarding the Oxley Murder only 3 weeks prior, was the same gun used?

The story is based on actual true facts relating to the horrific and senseless murder of the Murphy Siblings in 1898. The truth will be exposed and the identity of the man at the Sliprails revealed, with his associates. Controversial.....Very....Police intervention...Yes...shrouded in mystery....Absolutely.

Hi And Thanks For That,

I have been researching this case for a few years now and believe I have the solution to this crime.

It is most intrigueing as you point out.

I have shared all the information I have gathered with anyone who is interested FREE of charge.

I never intended to do anything for personal gain but have however produced a set of 14 booklets for anyone interested, which I sell.

http://www.gattonmurders.com/page5.php

The team we have on the case at the present time consists of a former Victorian Chief Prosecutor, an ex- prison screw, an English historian and one of Brisbane’s leading Psychics, but it is still a battle.

I am convinced this mysterious case will not be solved by 1 person alone but still believe that it can be solved, even if the remaining family members and the elders of Gatton community don’t really wish that it is.

Anything that you can add or help with would be most appreciated.

To my way of thinking the only piece of hard evidence that may still be in existance is a silk handkerchief.

Very Important Please see http://www.gattonmurders.com/allsuspects.pdf

I believe others knew what was to occur and why.

There is a saying that once you rule out everything else what is left no matter how impossible it seems it is most likely the answer.

Also most murders are commited by people known to the victims.

I doubt very much that the Oxley and Gatton cases are related other than in time.

Good Luck,

Steve

may be its helpful for you.that I started researching and gathering information from Police Museum records & State Archives. This led me to finding these amazing Photos of Queensland's most notorious criminals (1872-1900) as well as files pertaining to our unique history including Queensland's saddest, and most brutal cold case.

Hi again,

I doubt very much it was a gang that did the deed.

The below is a quote from Spencer Browne a reknowned reporter of the day

"We were together in South Africa many nights, and lying out under the stars we often talked of the Gatton tragedy, and we had the opinion that it was the job of one man and a bad 'un who had slipped through the hands of the police. And we both believed that if F. C. Urquhart had had his way the story of the tragedy would have been made plain."

I also doubt that murder was intended but things just got out of hand somehow.

I believe there was a huge cover up from the Vatican down. The then Qld Government (chiefly masons), certain townspeople and the police were also involved in supressing information.

I am willing and happy to share any and all the information I have compiled in the hope of proving who the culprit actually was.

If you are willing to do the same I would be most grateful and it may help to clear this matter up once and for all.

I know some of my ideas seem a little bit strange but you must remember once everything else has been ruled out whatever remains however strange it may seem is most likely, or must be the answer.

info@gattonmurders.com

Regards,

Steve

PS would you happen to have come across a picture of Sergeant Arrell and/or the enigmatic Thomas Day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again,

I doubt very much it was a gang that did the deed.

The below is a quote from Spencer Browne a reknowned reporter of the day

"We were together in South Africa many nights, and lying out under the stars we often talked of the Gatton tragedy, and we had the opinion that it was the job of one man and a bad 'un who had slipped through the hands of the police. And we both believed that if F. C. Urquhart had had his way the story of the tragedy would have been made plain."

I also doubt that murder was intended but things just got out of hand somehow.

I believe there was a huge cover up from the Vatican down. The then Qld Government (chiefly masons), certain townspeople and the police were also involved in supressing information.

I am willing and happy to share any and all the information I have compiled in the hope of proving who the culprit actually was.

If you are willing to do the same I would be most grateful and it may help to clear this matter up once and for all.

I know some of my ideas seem a little bit strange but you must remember once everything else has been ruled out whatever remains however strange it may seem is most likely, or must be the answer.

info@gattonmurders.com

Regards,

Steve

PS would you happen to have come across a picture of Sergeant Arrell and/or the enigmatic Thomas Day.

Certainly one of the greatest mysteries in this country's history, along with the Beaumont Children and the Wanda Beach murders.

The passage of time makes this cold case hopeless to re-open unfortunately.

Certainly one of the greatest mysteries in this country's history, along with the Beaumont Children and the Wanda Beach murders.

The passage of time makes this cold case hopeless to re-open unfortunately.

Hi Derek,

Almost hopeless a few people have not given up, and I am one.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Derek,

Almost hopeless a few people have not given up, and I am one.

Regards,

Steve

Good luck Steve, although the culprit and all witnesses would now be long gone, I hope that whoever did this is haunted from the grave about it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I now have pretty good circumstantial evidence as to who DUNNIT and if I am right if a similar crime happened again today comitted by a similar person he may well get away with it again, with the same cover up happening as back then.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve – heard your radio interview – congratulations on that. Seems there are still a few people out there that have links to the crime. I’d love to talk with that fellow who once worked with Johnny Murphy. John is the only Murphy son I couldn’t find at the Gatton cemetery. I don’t know which recent crime you’re referring to, but given the number of priests (and other people of the cloth) that have been found guilty of any number of crimes, I find it hard to accept that just because they’re affiliated with the church that their crimes would be hushed up. Even US Presidents can’t always be protected from their crimes (thinking of Clinton and Nixon particularly) – so I don’t understand why there’d be such effort in protecting a country man of the cloth – particularly given the significant number who have faced consequences for their actions. Still, if any new evidence comes to light I’d love to hear of it – a few cold cases have been solved lately and I suspect more to come (interesting they have DNA now for the Wanda murders, even though analysing it won’t uncover anything new for about 5 years or so when forensics have further improved). All the best,

• Like 1

Hi Farside,

I spoke to Byron but I don't have his phone number.

Here is a long winded reply to your post maybe it will help you understand my way of thinking.

The Buildup

The underlying reason the crime at Gatton was not solved at the time may rest in part with the depressed economy in Queensland and the bloody shearers strikes in 1891 and again in 1894, fighting against reduced payment for their labour, Queensland was in the grip of what could result in civil war.

Murders were committed and many acts of violence and arson were carried out.

Men and their families were left starving.

A volunteer army of Mounted Infantry was formed by the conservative government to combat ever-increasing numbers of the striking workers.

The situation became so intense that on the 6th of September 189?- The carrying of firearms was made illegal under a new Bill proposed in the Queensland Parliament. Being in possession of ammunition will also be an offence and suspects could be searched and arrested.

Premises suspected of containing firearms can also be searched.

Under the Premier’s Peace Preservation Bill, trouble-spots could be proclaimed as districts where the Act should apply.

The sale of arms in the proclaimed districts was also be prohibited.

By late 1898 it was becoming clear that the powerful Pastoralist led government of the day could lose its grip on power in the upcoming election due early 1899.

A grip that it held for many years, and losing it to the newly formed Andrew Dawson led, Labor Party.

At a time when the colonies of Australia were looking to form the Commonwealth of Australia, they needed to stay in government or perhaps risk losing the referendum resulting in the loss of years of work and careful planning.

The Colony of Queensland, was to play an integral part in the formation of the planned Commonwealth of Australia.

The conservative government in 1898 was led by the 13th Premier of Queensland James Robert Dickson, (later to become Sir James, who subsequently moved into the wider political arena as Minister for Defence in the first Commonwealth Parliament), knew the colonies' elections in 1899 would be a close run affair

Dickson was an ardent supporter of the formation of the Commonwealth and had ambitions of being a member of the first federal parliament.

After more than a decade of discussion, planning, campaigning, politicking and bickering, six of Great Britain's colonies in Australasia were on the brink of uniting as a nation.

Dickson knew it was far too important an event to risk having an upstart Labor government in the colony of Queensland.

It was known the path to Federation was to be far from smooth and the fortunes of both the supporters and opponents of a union of the colonies fluctuated throughout the 1890s. The debate generated both passion and indifference, reflecting a lack of consensus about the country's future and its place in the world.

The Federation proposal was soon to be put to the people in a series of referendums, although not all adults would have the right to participate, only landholding men could vote.

Many of the revolting shearers were Irish but the Queensland (Masonic) government of the day felt that the more conservative Irish in the community would side with the Dickson government and help tip the balance their way.

In the middle of all this up crops a murder of no less than three conservative Irish country people. The bodies of the three Murphy siblings being found on the 27th December 1898.

At first sight this was seen as a great opportunity for the government by showing off the capabilities of the elite (Masonic led) police force they had revamped and demonstrate compassion for the Irish, it would gain votes.

All available police were sent to Gatton to ensure a speedy arrest of the culprits.

This perceived golden opportunity was soon to turn into a quandary for the government.

What if an Irishman or perhaps even an Irish Priest was somehow involved and had to be executed, the grandiose plans would be in ruins and Federation may never be achieved.

There is only one avenue left open, make it appear that all is being done to aprehend the perpertrator while all the while covering up the truth and searching for a scapegoat.

Who had the power to get away with murder in a tiny country town of only 400 souls?

'We have failed because from the very outset we had no chance of success'

Inspector Frederick C. Urquhart in his police summary for the Gatton Murders

After many years of studying the case, my view is the truth of the story is actually hidden between the lines of the booklets.

Interesting back story – the only thing missing in terms of linking any of it to the Gatton murder (in terms of evidence) is anything linking it to the Gatton murder. I’m not saying your story is untrue – I can’t – I don’t know how much of it is actual fact, how much is assumption and how much (if ANY) of it has any link to the crime. I could however, just as well espouse that I heard Urquart was a cross-dresser and didn’t spill the beans because someone threatened to expose his secret if he did.

When you read and hear about the incredible number of random acts of violence – back then and still now – the probable solution to this case still smacks of Occams Razor – (the principle arguing that we should select, from among competing hypotheses, that which makes the fewest assumptions). Statistically speaking, it’s a far more likelier solution. Chances are, some random person committed a heinous crime and disappeared into the night – like so many before him and so many since. Frustrating? Yes. Unsolvable now? Probably. Tempting to build a solution from otherwise unrelated facts to the crime? – Definitely.

Going on available evidence the time available to commit the crime was quite short so if all that was said by the Doctor and others actually happened the guy must have operated at a great rate of knots or there was a gang (highly unlikely).

Who could shoot one victim and club two others to death and in view of others and feel safe they would not talk?

These people drove into the paddock voluntarily.

It is known the perpertrator had a gun and a rode a horse to the scene, was known by the victims, had some form of authority over them and as reported by witnesses was called by the victims “Father, Father”.

None were gagged and the sound of gunshots was all but ignored by the locals.

If it was a gang surely others would also have a gun.

Sherlock Holmes said “Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.”

I believe that is what the Police did and they (or at least some) knew the truth but due to circumstances beyond their control had to cover up, shut up and move on

Hi Steve, My replies are in capital letters to make them easy to see after each of your comments! I'm so wary of claiming something to be a "fact" when it is not. It can skew the outcome and lead to a wrongful conclusion....

Going on available evidence the time available to commit the crime was quite short so if all that was said by the Doctor and others actually happened the guy must have operated at a great rate of knots or there was a gang (highly unlikely).

(THE TRIO WENT INTO THE PADDOCK SOMETIME AROUND 9.30 PM – THEY WEREN'T DISCOVERED UNTIL ABOUT 10 HOURS LATER - HARDLY A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. THE GUNSHOTS WERE HEARD ONLY MOMENTS AFTER THEY WOULD'VE GONE INTO THE PADDOCK, SUGGESTING THAT MICHAEL AND THE HORSE WERE KILLED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY - AND ALSO, I THINK, IT SUPPORTS THE NOTION THAT THE DEATHS WEREN'T 'SOMETHING THAT GOT OUT OF HAND' - THEY WERE KILLED VERY QUICKLY AFTER, LEAVING THE GIRLS AT THE MERCY OF THE KILLER - MERCY THAT WAS CLEARLY NOT SHOWN).

Who could shoot one victim and club two others to death and in view of others and feel safe they would not talk? (THERE IS NO HARD EVIDENCE TO PROVE ANYONE ELSE WAS THERE - IT COULD'VE BEEN ONE KILLER).

These people drove into the paddock voluntarily. (WE DON'T KNOW THAT. WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THEY PROBABLY TURNED INTO THE PADDOCK WITHOUT STOPPING. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE IS WAS VOLUNTARY OR PLANNED).

It is known the perpertrator had a gun and a rode a horse to the scene. (WE KNOW THE PERPETRATOR HAD A GUN, THERE IS NO PROOF HE WAS ON A HORSE).

....was known by the victims, (AGAIN, THERE IS NO PROOF THE KILLER KNEW THE VICTIMS - WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE KILLER IS).

had some form of authority over them (THERE IS NO PROOF ANYONE HAD ANY AUTHORITY OVER THEM – THERE IS PROOF SOMEONE HAD A GUN - AND IF THAT WAS BEING POINTED AT THEM, THEN THEY WERE SURELY THREATENED AND DID AS THEY WERE INSTRUCTED) and as reported by witnesses was called by the victims “Father, Father”. (THIS ISN'T A FACT - THERE WERE NO WITNESSES TO THE CRIME. SOME PEOPLE HEARD THINGS, BUT THEIR TIMINGS CONFLICT AND THEY 'THINK' IT SOUNDED LIKE 'FATHER' - SOME HOWEVER DOUBT THESE ACCOUNTS).

None were gagged and the sound of gunshots was all but ignored by the locals. (THEY WEREN'T IGNORED - PEOPLE SAID THEY HEARD THEM, THEY JUST THOUGHT AT THE TIME IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN FIREWORKS, OR YOUTHS MUCKING ABOUT ON THE ROAD).

If it was a gang surely others would also have a gun. (IF IT WAS A GANG - BUT AGAIN, NO PROOF OF IT BEING A GANG).

Sherlock Holmes said “Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.” (WELL I AGREE WITH THAT, BUT THE ABOVE 'FACTS' REALLY AREN'T FACTS AT ALL - THERE IS A BIT OF ASSUMPTION GOING ON) .

I believe that is what the Police did and they (or at least some) knew the truth but due to circumstances beyond their control had to cover up, shut up and move on

I REALLY DO HOPE NEW EVIDENCE COMES TO LIGHT AND ASSISTS IN GETTING CLOSER TO THE REAL TRUTH!! Cheers,

Edited by farside