Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Harry Potter Trailer

emmy

Harry Potter and his friends Ron and Hermione return as teenagers to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for their third year of study, where they delve into the mystery surrounding an escaped prisoner who poses a dangerous threat to the young wizard. Gary Oldman plays Sirius Black, the eponymous prisoner whose escape is thought to pose a great threat to Harry Potter; Michael Gambon plays the role of Professor Dumbledore, Hogwarts' venerable headmaster; Timothy Spall portrays Peter Pettigrew, an old friend of Harry's father, James Potter, from their days at Hogwarts; David Thewlis plays Professor Lupin, the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor who harbors a mysterious secret; Pam Ferris plays Harry's overbearing Aunt Marge; and Paul Whitehouse portrays Sir Caddogan, a Knight who becomes the temporary guardian of Gryffindor Tower.

Click for trailers

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• emmy

• Pious Augustus

• Great Big Sea

• DCSHOECOUSA

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif OHHH OHHH I wanna see it!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the Harry Potter movies!!!!!!!! grin2.gifgrin2.gifwub.gif

Thanks for the link Emmy!!!

No affence to anyone that like Harry Potter, but I hate Harry and his friends may I ask you all a question no disrespect why do you guys like the movies? I ask people I know that likes the movies(about 2people) they say cuz its a good movie. So why do you guys like it? wiggle.gif

original.giforiginal.giforiginal.gif Thank you emmy! I loved the Prisoner of Azkaban! (my favorite of the HB books) And it looks like it's going to be a good one! It gets me into the mood to watch them! I have a feeling that the third movie will be better than the last two! original.gif

Happy Holidays! original.gif

I finally saw the Harry Potter teaser trailer on the big screen! I am so looking forward to this installment now more than ever!