Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Photos, This is good-

Journey

were looking for a way in, and

checking radiation levels. They were also wearing gas masks, because of the

cloud, of methane, or some other noxious gas coming, out of the bottom.

It is definitely levitating off the ground.

Notice that they are wearing 'clean room suits'. I judge , based on the clothing that

this picture was probably taken in the 50's or early 60's.

Our bio-hazard suits are now much more sophisticated than what you

see here. Notice here they have open pant cuffs, open sleeves, no gloves

no protection." B.

-------------------------------------------

Mary Sutherland asked if he could verify the photos authenticity.

B. Replied...

"I have no knowledge, if they are fake, or not....BUT someone went to a lot of

trouble, to fake them, if they are! That light /alarm on the wall is

defiantly Government Issue. "

-------------------------------------------

Mary Sutherland asked how he received these photos

B. Replied.

"Someone gave them to me, a long time ago, and told

me to go public with them, after his death. If I died first, he had an alternate.

I am certainly not doing this for money, or fame! All I can tell you at this time

is the person that gave me these photos was a very honorable man

which is hard to find in this Day and Age. He knew my passion for UFOs, being

that I have studied them since I was 12 years old. The First book

out of the library was by Major Kehoe U.S.M.C.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mary Sutherland asked if the person that gave him the photos was still alive

B. Replied

Click Here

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcginty

• Journey

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Engulf

The image feels too posed. Plus the UFO appears to be a pressure tank lid. The gigercounter is an old 60's style radio. The faces of them men are smiling like their goofing around. Why was there so many strobes lighting this object? You only use that many lights in a studio. If you notice the bottom right of the object you can see it's resting on a small stand.

My oppinion is that it's a fake.

Very intresting images. Being an amature to such things though, I can't really say much.

There are things that make me think "Fake" though.

Also, I may have over read it, but does anyone know what happned to this "ufo".

Edited by Benjo Koolzooie

I think it is an amazing coincidence that aliens from who knows how many light years away evolved to use standard nuts and bolts to hold the top of their ship on...I would be willing to bet that they are even a standard size!

Of course the dry ice fog on the ground makes it much more credible...

Well lets take a look at the point someone else made here, Giga counters are what they looked like it the 50s' they are wearing gloves, and the suits cover the entire body. The saucer does look manufactured, and nice and shiny, looks like plastic or metal covered with enamel (like fridges). There is one BIG mistake that discredits the whole photo as a fake, and was probably taken within the last 7 years; They are wearing MODERN gas masks, they look like the american equivelant of the S10 respirator used by the british armed forces. Old 1950 gasmaks looked stupid, with longer "filters" where the mouth is, the respirators here have a sideways filter, (which is more efficient than front facing filters).

When I clicked the link, I was actually hoping to view a picture that I could spend a few minutes trying to discredit. Instead, I see something that is so obviously fake that I need not waste my time. If that doesn't look "Hollywood" then I don't know WHAT does.

I agree on many of these points, however could this be a sample of reverse engineeing? I must admit though, I am kinda skeptical. Just thought it was interesting-

Hollywood , modern gas masks , yep this is probobly a fake . On top of that the photo is too well done for it too be a black and white photo ( too high of quality ) the cameras back then were in B&W but no where near as good as this quality . This probobly means the photo was taken with a digital camera and the EDITED into black and white .

When it come to aliens the word edit means fake .

Hollywood , modern gas masks , yep this is probobly a fake . On top of that the photo is too well done for it too be a black and white photo ( too high of quality ) the cameras back then were in B&W but no where near as good as this quality . This probobly means the photo was taken with a digital camera and the EDITED into black and white .

When it come to aliens the word edit means fake .

During the 50's and 60's the camera's had a higher image resolution than our current digital cameras. Digital camera's are still trying to achieve the quality of a film camera. The closest thing you can get to film quality digital camera is a Kodak 22 mega pixel backing, that costs $25,000.00. I don't think these guys were using that because it's not that great quality of an image.

Digital photography has only been used in the main stream for only seven years now. And during the 50's and 60's it would of been a 4x5" Press Graphics camera. That's the same size negative that they use for printing advertising on bilboards and buildings. Not untill last year was a camera of this quality was offered to the public.

Xen, you need to see an art gallery to see the real quality images.