Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are you Clairvoyant, Clairsentience, Clairaudient,

Great Big Sea

I thought that this was a interesting quiz that I found using Google.ca you have to choices you can use pen and paper and copy the answers or you can do the same with pen and paper by using the linkie-doodle that I provided. Either way fine with me. Oh I'm Clairsentience. original.gif

Quiz One

Do you know if you are clairsentience, clairaudient or clairvoyant? Here is a small test to find out.

1 After returning from holiday do you tell your friends:-

a. what you saw

b. what you felt

c. what you heard

d. what you learned

2 When you recall a movie you have seen are your first thoughts of:-

a. beautiful scenes

b. how the movie made you cry or laugh

c. movies, music or sound of actor’s voices

d. message in movie

Answers at the bottom.

Quiz Two

Do you use your psychic abilities?

1. The phone goes, do you?

a. know who it is

b. ignore it

c. answer the phone

2. You dream of something, does it?

a. confuse you

b. can’t remember dreams

c. it happens

3. You feel like you are being watched, do you think:

a. this scares me

b. it’s Spirit

c. never happened

4. You get a bad feeling from someone, do you?

a. ignore them

b. become friends

c. be polite

5. You feel a loved one has been hurt, do

a. carry on as normal

b. panic

c. check to see if they are alright

6. When someone gets hurt, do you:

a. laugh

b. help them

c. put your hands on them

7. You see a light in the corner of the room, do you think:

a. I need to get an electrician

b. I need to go to the optician

c. that feels like someone

8. You look at someone and see them surrounded by a colour, do you think:

a. their clothes are bright

b. I am seeing their aura

c. never happened

Answers:

Quiz one, what gift?

Mostly  a’s-Clairvoyant    b’s-Clairsentience     

c’s-Clairaudient   d’s-All three

Quiz two, using you psychic abilities.

If you are using your psychic abilities you would have answered:

1.a   2.c   3.b   4.c

5.c   6.c   7.c   8.b

Pyschic Quiz

My answers shows that i'm generally Clairsentient, however my Clairvoyant ability are stronger than my clairaudient ability. This is because i can see auras. Somehow i concentrate on my vision on my other Sense (ESP), and then i start to see colours around a person or colours within a room.

I know that I'm Clairvoyant. Cool quiz by the way. I was reading a book the other day and it also included, (and I hope that I's spelling this right) Clairgustience. Psychic Smelling. I have read and heard of this before but never knew waht it was called. Thoughts?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I am clairsentient. I believe I got it from my mom, as she's always told me that she used to feel the moment someone was thinking about her, etc...

Here's a little story about her abilities...

When my bro was dating his g/f, she called him to say she was going out at 3 am with her friend and a guy friend of theirs. My bro asked her not to go, that he had a bad feeling...she went anyway.

A little while later, my mom was reading in her room, and she felt a sudden pain in her stomach. It was debilitating, and she couldn't move. My dad was in the room, and he helped her lay back...she kept getting words flashing in her mind "Get off, get away..." that sort of thing. Finally, the feeling left, and she began to feel normal again.

Well, they soon found out that at the exact moment my mom's pain started, my bro's g/f was being raped in a field, by someone they knew. He had knocked the guy friend out, and dragged her off into the field, while her friend ran to the g/f's mom and grandma, to get help. The g/f, she told them (without prodding, btw), had kept punching him and begging him to "Get off", and he had punched her in the stomach to try and get her to stop moving as he attacked her.

As to my abilities, my hubby and I were forced to live apart for almost a year (his job was 40 mi. away from where we would've lived together, so he stayed near work, and I lived with my parents). Sometimes, in the middle of the night, around 2 or 3 am, I would wake up for no reason, and I would miss him very much, many times crying. I found out when we moved back together, that it was at those times that he was in his car, crying because he missed me so much, and wishing that he was with me.

All my friends come to me for advice and such because of my empathy -- they know I don't judge, only listen and feel from their point of view, and try to help them to the best solution possible.

~Scarlet~

I love how every single person here has a miraculous ability. You guys are the most "talented" people in the world it seems. Why don't you organize in order to better mankind?

And psychic smelling? Give me a break! Next thing I know you people will be posting a topic about pet telepathy.

True I mean around 90% of the people that join these forums claim to have the following abilities:

precognition

telekenesis

telepathy

pyro,hydro,cryo (e.t.c) kenesis

psionics

X-Ray Vision

Empathy

Why dont you make an X-men group while your at it??

I think that the metaphysics forums is actually starting to go to everyone's heads.

Reason being was because when I first joined people were actually talking about SENSIBLE things.

True I mean around 90% of the people that join these forums claim to have the following abilities:

precognition

telekenesis

telepathy

pyro,hydro,cryo (e.t.c) kenesis

psionics

X-Ray Vision

Empathy

Why dont you make an X-men group while your at it??

That coming from someone who quotes Charles Xavier and has a picture of Storm in his signature. lol

I think that the metaphysics forums is actually starting to go to everyone's heads.

Reason being was because when I first joined people were actually talking about SENSIBLE things.

Really? When I first started reading here (which was a few months before joining),

the war between what was a real ability and what was fake was already raging.

And it doesn't seem to be stoping.

Edited by Dynamo

We'll it's merely a hobby of mine.

I dont go around imagining that I have the power to control and manipulate the weather now do I?

We need to orgainize all these talents and start a pyschic circus.We will be rich.lol. tongue.gif Come on people, prove you supposed talents are get off the pot.

I dunno. I think me and Stellar have put a firm stop to the greater psionic myths. The forum seems to be finally discussing more "real" things, instead of posting threads about 12 year olds who claim to control the weather.

People with psychic abilities tend to feel a tad outside of normal social situations and now that there is an internet, they search out like minded people. Then they don't feel strange anymore.

It is rare when an individual can control their psychic abilities and this lack of control makes one a tad insecure and like company is comforting. tongue.gifgrin2.gif

Alot of people have wild fantasies that they can only truely live out with the support of other people. To me, some of the online metaphysical forums are like a big game of Ultima Online, where there are many players with many forms. Some people don't know they are playing the game. Others do. But like most online games, they are inhabited by people who love fantasy more than real life.

hmm.gif Too bad the people who are like that....wouldn't want to search for proof...

1) D

2)A/B/C

1)C

2)B

3)A

4)A

5)C

6)B

7)C

8)C

Answers Quiz 1)........ hmm.gif

1)wrong

2)wrong

3)wrong

4)wrong

5)correct

6)wrong

7)correct

8)wrong

hmm.gif

I'm not any of the three...

I dont even think I have psychic?!??

I am all three. I have expereienced psychic smelling. My grandmother's perfume, my grandfather's cigar. I have smelled gin, cinammon, flowers for the certain Orishas. I had smelled musk once, and was told that the Prophet Muhammad was near. I had smelled roses, and then seen the mother and child picture in my living room smile at me. I am very open minded, and my experiences go way beyond the borders of religion.

• 7 years later...

These 2 quizzes tell me that I am Clairvoyant. I already knew that but I suspect that I am also Clairaudient, Clairsentience and Claircognizant. Imma tell you why!

In 2005 I lived in Colorado Springs, CO here in the good US of A. Maybe a lot of people don't know this but here and in Manitou Springs, CO really heightens psychic abilities. Same as for Leavenworth and Atchison KS. Anyways... I remember I used to be scared at times in my apartment. It was just I and my then 3 year old son. I am not sure anymore what order this occured but the fact that it occured is strange. We were alseep in my queen size bed... big enough for the both of us comfortably.

I remember we were laying down with our heads at the head of the bed. I started feeling queezy in my stomach like I was overly dizzy or something. LIke I had been spinning really fast for a while on a merry-go-round and just got off suddenly. I was rubbing my stomach. Next thing I knew I was rubbing my stomach and rocking back and forth yet still asleep but it all felt so real. It was real.

Next thing I knew the whole room.. bed included started spinning like in the Wizard of Oz. Soon afterward, the lightbulb affect happened.. you know when you finally realize something so obvious that you can't believe you missed it. I was standing at the side of my bed looking at myself. That's how I knew what I looked like from the outside though I was still sleeping and yet I knew what I was feeling. But as I realized I was actually watching myself, I stopped physically consciously feeling queezy though I was still seeing myself in bed asleep, rubbing my stomach and rocking back and forth.

I thought it a rather cool thing. I always saw shadow figures playfully watching me in that apartment. It scared me a little and made me laugh a little. I started walking around my apartment in astral form looking for a little boy I thought was trying to find his way to the light. I knew about the little boy but I don't remember if I knew before or during this experience. No one told me about him though, it's a sense that I had.. a feeling.. and a knowing. I found him and as i remember the transition was quite easy.

After that, I saw my 3 year old. Now this part is kinda hard to explain. It was a vision. But before the vision I met one of the men and he told me without moving his mouth (I believe) that he was not there for me. Like he had a very specific purpose. Then the vision came... It was suspended in air. 3 men, one of whom I spoke with, and my son were standing in what looked like a doorway with a very white light beaming from behind them and illuminating them to where they seemed to glow or something. The men wore white suits. I feel a great sense of calm and confusion. I felt calm because I felt they were good.. and I knew somehow that they were his spirit guides sent to protect, watch over him. He was smiling and the three were standing around him lovingly and they were all looking at me smiling sending me peace and knowing that my son is in good hands. I was confused though because I wasn't included in this scene but was looking at them. Where or who were my spirit guides.

After that.. I started physically feeling queezy and very dizzy again. I remember walking back to the side of the bed.. not sure if the queeziness started then or just before. I stood on theside of the bed and watched myself rock back and forth and rub my stomach as before. I sat down and laid back into my body. Next thing I knew.. like quickly afterward.. I was waking up. I felt like I had been on a wild ride. As I woke up, I looked around and noticed that my head was at the foot of the bed and not the head at the beginning of all this. I also noticed that I heard a small humming sound, a little agitated.

I looked around my son was rocking back and forth like he was having a bad stomach ache, in his sleep. He sounded agitated like it hurt and felt very uncomfortable. I leaned close to observe him without waking for fear of waking him while in astral projection. I don't know... I guess I was afraid that if I woke him suddenly, his astral body wouldn't be able to find his way back. I noticed that he was asleep. I became very worried that I should not let a 3 year stay in astro projection, for some reason. I started gently calling his name. Then I lightly rocked his shoulder counter to the direction he was rocking in. He woke up. Confused but feeling fine.

The other thing that happened is that I was in the same apartment, just finished talking to my mom who is also psychic *(runs in my family though we never bothered to try and diffuse what type we are). I was reading something... I think I was reading my bible and watching murder she wrote. For some reason that show was the only thing that stopped me from being scared out of my mind there. While I was sitting there, leaning against the door jam leading out of my bedroom, I heard a male voice say into my ear.. You're Next! The really weird thing is that as it spoke in my ear, I felt it's breath and as if it wanted to validate it's presence to me... it's breath blew my hair.. like a strong breeze.

To this day I do not know what I am next for.

I have had many other experiences but it's dinner time.

buh bye.

Edited by KIMIKO100ABLE

Dinner is done.. haha!

Back to where I left off.

I often smell things that are not physicall or sensically possible for me to smell. Like fresh spring roses in a stuffy room and I know it aint me because I'm not wearing any scent at all or in a room where no one smells like roses or perfume. A strong perfume smell.

Sometimes I smell a pipe or cigar. Lately I've been smelling smoldering ashes from a strong consuming fire. With this new smell.. in my townhome I'm renting.. I have never smelled this before - ever! I started smelling the aftermath of a house fire.. I say house fire because that's the vision I get along with the smell.

I also see a woman and I thnk a child and maybe a man... I'm trying to remember. They were caught in this fire. A woman=me, a man=my fiance and a child=my 10 year old son live here. But I get the feeling that this happened in the past. It's a strong sense and I'm being told this by the woman.

I don't believe they lived in this townhouse but a house or something that was here before.

When we moved in we had a lot of problems with the stove. Maintenance determined that it had no thermostat and needed one. The installed it. What was happening is that on low. 150 deg. the oven would heat up so fast and so high that in just a few minutes the food would be burned to a crisp and sometimes still cold in the middle. It did start a fire though but not a big one. We were able to control it well.. we still have the same stove and it works well. Can't tell it was in a fire unless we really point it out.

I know this smell can be coming from the stove but it's not... the stove smells nothing like smoke. Plus it's a knowing I get that a fire has happened previously in an establishment located here. These townhouses are a new development. The attire of the woman looks to me to be sleepware from the late 1800 to early 1900s. The people are white and I see them as a movie played before me. A movie clip where the woman walks out of the smoke over to me and explains to me what I am seeing. I am watching her talking to me. The boy and his father have smoke surrounding them and I get a sense that they are finding it difficult to breathe. They look at me as if they are trying to communicate with me.

Another sense of smell happens when somebody is about to visit. This doesn't happen all the time but just sometimes I can 'smell somebody up'. This means that I can smell somebody moments up to about maybe 5 minutes or so before they either come to our door or call on the phone.

I am Claircognizant all of the time, everywhere!

In high school I knew answers to civics questions in a jeopardy-like game, stunning my teacher. The answer was told to me as clearly as me talking to my fiance. The voice was in my ear like someone leaning over my shoulder. I was so confident, my shy self spit out the answer and was stunned at my accuracy.

Another aspect of my Clairsentience is the day I was set to take my physical at the MEPS station to be cleared to enlist into the USArmy. I had to pass the physical, blood exam and eye exam. I had already passed the ASVAB. I was sitting in the chairs in the lobby awaiting my results. For some reason I was nervous... I don't do drugs or anything so I don't know why I was so nervous. This was a while back... like in 1997. Well.. I was sitting in the chair.. I think I was the only one there and I felt someone gently stroking my hair and resting their hand on my back to assure me it was going to be alright. Like something bad was ahead but they were with me and not to worry because it would be ok.

I looked around.. the lobby was an open lobby so I could look all around me. I was the only one there as before. It couldn't have been somebody passing by because it startled me and I looked around for the source as soon as it happened.

Turns out my time in the Army was an especially difficult and not in common terms. But I made it through and am doing fine. I always seemed to have an angel looking over my shoulder. I always received easy assignments at easy location when I could have easily gotten something way more challenging. Each assignment I excelled in as it tested me and it seemed to fit right along with my natural talents... which is I think I did so well. However.. the difficulty came not in the assignment though. But I had an angel there to... and in this I felt it just as real... even if not physically as I had known it at the MEPS station.

1 After returning from holiday do you tell your friends:-

b.

2 When you recall a movie you have seen are your first thoughts of:-

d.

And here is where i talk about it: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=230190

Quiz Two

Do you use your psychic abilities?

1. The phone goes, do you?

a. "most of the time"

2. You dream of something, does it?

d. "I'm having lucid dreams for the most"

3. You feel like you are being watched, do you think:

b.

4. You get a bad feeling from someone, do you?

d. "keep an eye on them"

5. You feel a loved one has been hurt, do

c.

6. When someone gets hurt, do you:

b.

7. You see a light in the corner of the room, do you think:

c.

8. You look at someone and see them surrounded by a color, do you think:

c.

I know that I'm Clairvoyant. Cool quiz by the way. I was reading a book the other day and it also included, (and I hope that I's spelling this right) Clairgustience. Psychic Smelling. I have read and heard of this before but never knew waht it was called. Thoughts?

I have what I call "smell-llucinations" smelling things that are not there. I thought I had a brain tumor? Are you saying I maybe smelling spirits? It ranges from pipe smoke to brownies to chicken poop..

Oh oh .. I'm using my psychic abilities :) That's nice .. I'll pay more attention to it from now on ..

• 3 months later...

I love how every single person here has a miraculous ability. You guys are the most "talented" people in the world it seems. Why don't you organize in order to better mankind?

And psychic smelling? Give me a break! Next thing I know you people will be posting a topic about pet telepathy.

Scepticism is healthy, but just you don't believe something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Granted, a large number of visitors to this site probably can't exhibit any sort of abilities, but I believe we all posess them to some degree. Exploration is healthy, and some who have become "aware" find themselves faced with more questions than answers. I have had Deju Vu my entire life and have developed Clairaudience in the last five years or so, which means not only do I occassionally see future events, but I also have to hear spirits blow by blow discussions of the events and even a few comments like "how did you not see that coming - we told you?"

And no, I'm not schizophrenic, my mommy had me tested years ago and I came away from the session having shaken the doctors belief in science (hey, I never said this stuff wasn't fun).

I understand you don't believe, but if you don't mind sharing a little bit about yourself (like your location) I'll be happy to send you a special friend who'll probably change your mind. He's starting to annoy me anyway. ;-)

--Chaz

I'll be honest with you. When it comes to a lot of the claims on here regarding extrasensory perception, I am very skeptical, even though I still try to keep an open mind. However, when it comes to the vast majority of those claiming to possess psychokinetic abilities, I simply want to roll my eyes Do I believe such things as atmokinesis and pyrokinesis exist. Yes I most certainly do. However, I am of the mind that these abilities are so extraordinarily rare that only a handful of people on Earth possess them (I would be surprised if the total number was 100!). For the skeptics, I applaud most of you for asking for proof,though some of you just seem to mock and jeer at even the most "unadolescent" threads. If you don't believe in something, fine, but don't be an ***hat about it. Okay sure, some of these clowns may make claims that deserve to be fodder for stand-up, but that doesn't mean that all of the people on here deserve an acidic welcome. Many of them are genuinely interested in the paranormal. They genuinely believe in, and may actually be endowed with, paranormal abilities. Respect, decorum and common sense need to be portrayed by both sides; if you are going to make extraordinary claims, expect people to ask for extraordinary evidence. That's just common sense. If they disagree with or challenge your statement, respond in a mature (and grammatically correct) manner (Seriously, if you're old enough to be on these forums and if you're a native English-speaker, you should know enough to be able to use proper punctuation and grammar). That shows respect and decorum. Same thing goes for the skeptics; coming to a forum specifically made for these types of conversations and venomously complaining about people claiming to have psychic abilities is like standing in a downpour and getting peeved that you're soaking wet; if you don't like it,change to another scene! There's a difference between questioning someone's claim with maturity and going off the handle simply because you don't like something. Just because you have an ass doesn't mean you need to act like one. That goes for all of us

Edited by Simatong