Saturday, December 27, 2014   |   4,746 users online
    Home  ·  News  ·  Forum  ·  Stories  ·  Image Gallery  ·  Columns  ·  Encyclopedia  ·  Videos  ·  Chat

UFO falls from the sky over Georgia

Posted on Saturday, 31 August, 2013 | Comment icon 48 comments

The bright object seemed to descend from the sky. Image Credit: Margaret Pfeiffer / YouTube

A Georgia resident caught a strange object on camera while filming her property after a lightning storm.

Margaret Pfeiffer had been surveying her property when she noticed a bright object falling from the sky at an angle. Pointing her camera upwards she was able to film it for several seconds before it disappeared behind some trees.

"I captured this after the fire from across the street here," she wrote on her YouTube upload. "Say what you will but, this has no wing's as a plane would have. There isn't even a shadow for the wing area."

The footage has generated a lot of discussion since appearing online however a definitive explanation has yet to be found.

Source: Seattle pi | Comments (48)

Tags: UFO, Lightning, Georgia

Comment icon #39 Posted by Kludge808 on 3 September, 2013, 8:43
What? No one screaming this is part of the overwhelming evidence of ET being here? That is completely wrong!
Comment icon #40 Posted by The New Richard Nixon on 3 September, 2013, 8:58
Jeff is stuck in Jurassic park
Comment icon #41 Posted by kannin on 4 September, 2013, 0:35
hmmmm, interesting
Comment icon #42 Posted by d e v i c e on 4 September, 2013, 7:57
Comment icon #43 Posted by 1122joshua1 on 23 February, 2014, 10:19
i think it was a rocket booster http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booster_(rocketry)
Comment icon #44 Posted by DONTEATUS on 23 February, 2014, 21:31
I think it was old news ! But no news isnt good either !
Comment icon #45 Posted by sinewave on 24 February, 2014, 5:09
Plane
Comment icon #46 Posted by ChrLzs on 24 February, 2014, 8:01
Hmm.. Could be, but who threw it up there?
Comment icon #47 Posted by Hida Akechi on 25 February, 2014, 4:13
Aircraft. Sunlight reflecting off of the fuselage but not the wings.
Comment icon #48 Posted by ufoscan on 25 February, 2014, 4:52
Around 2008, I was fooled by this very illusion. I looked up and saw what looked like two large shells back to back with a space between them. They were moving slowly across the sky. I could not see any appendages. I rushed to get my camera but when I came back the "objects" were too far away. But within a few minutes, I saw another set and took some pictures of them. It is only when I looked at the pictures on the computer that on one of them I recognized a faint indication this might be a plane. If it weren't for that picture, I might have gone on thinking I had seen som... [More]

A Connecticut haunting
12-15-2014 | New Milford, Connecticut

Luminous UFO in Scotland.
12-2-2014 | Black Loch, Limerigg, Scotland