Saturday, August 27, 2016

Man claims to possess magnetic powers

Posted on Tuesday, 12 November, 2013 | Comment icon 38 comments

A still from one of Magola's many demonstrations. Image Credit: YouTube / Miroslaw Magola
Miroslaw Magola claims that he has the ability to magnetize metal objects and stick them to his body.
The 55-year-old can often be seen showcasing his unusual talent by sticking a variety of metal objects to his skin without the use of glue or adhesives. The attraction is so strong in fact that he can jump around with anything from beer cans to metal cookware attached to his body without them falling off.

"I found out I could train myself to manipulate lifeless objects as I studied for my degree in the early 90s," he said. "I have since spent years perfecting the technique and exploring further into human magnetism."

Despite skepticism from others, Magola maintains that his powers are genuine and that he uses no tricks to achieve his feats of magnetism. "I am determined to develop my unique powers further in the future, and I'm currently working with telepathy and healing to see how psychokinetic energy can be put to a use that will benefit mankind," he said.

Magola hopes to take things one step further by attempting to win James Randi's One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge, a prize made available to anyone who can satisfactorily prove that psychic powers exist. "I want to do it live in TV and cannot wait to get a reaction from an audience and prove to skeptics who claim it is all a hoax," he said.

Source: New York Daily News | Comments (38)

Tags: Miroslaw Magola, Magnet

Comment icon #29 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:04
My wife says I have the reverse King Midas touch. She says everything I touch turns to crap! Is that marketable?
Comment icon #30 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:11
Comment icon #31 Posted by pukin Rainbows24-7 on 24 November, 2013, 22:22
i can lift my own thing without the use of my hands( if you know what i mean)
Comment icon #32 Posted by Semjase on 27 November, 2013, 6:16
Levitation can be done check this video out
Comment icon #33 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:52
If he is using his mind he doesn't need to touch the metal
Comment icon #34 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:56
Levitation can be done check this video out Sure can
Comment icon #35 Posted by digiconze on 17 December, 2013, 3:56
may be he have pasted gum on the plates
Comment icon #36 Posted by ShadowSot on 17 December, 2013, 4:11
Be interested if he cant still do it after a good shower and some talcum powder.
Comment icon #37 Posted by TheGreatBeliever on 11 June, 2014, 15:18
I do believe his skin adhere's to the objects..
Comment icon #38 Posted by Moeyoatey on 11 June, 2014, 17:27
I thought Magneto was taller and had more hair. Only in Hollywood.

162008

Mystery surrounds cat kidnappings in Austria
8-26-2016
Dozens of cats have been going missing under mysterious circumstances in the town of Frauenkirchen.
Man climbs in to toilet, has to be rescued
8-26-2016
A man in Norway ended up stuck after climbing in to a lavatory to retrieve his friend's mobile phone.
Was infamous pirate Blackbeard a good guy ?
8-26-2016
New research has determined that Blackbeard wasn't quite as bloodthirsty as history would suggest.
Dog is elected mayor for third year in a row
8-25-2016
The people of Cormorant, Minnesota have once again voted for a dog called Duke to be their mayor.
Real-life Batman breaks world record
Posted 8-26-2016 | 0 comments
A real-life version of the Caped Crusader has 23 functioning gadgets on his costume.

Is the Internet our ultimate achievement ?
Posted 8-25-2016 | 14 comments
Virginia Heffernan believes the Internet to be mankind's single greatest achievement.

Why are humans so good at lying ?
Posted 8-24-2016 | 11 comments
Humans tend to lie at least two or three times during a ten-minute conversation.

NASA's new orbital parking space
Posted 8-23-2016 | 0 comments
Astronauts have finished installing a new docking adapter on the International Space Station.

China's chili man
Posted 8-22-2016 | 1 comment
Meet Li Yongzhi - a man from Henan province, China who has a particular passion for chili.

Communication with an orb
8-4-2016 | California

Unexplained noise and mist
8-4-2016 | United Kingdom

Lights dancing in the evening sky
8-4-2016 | Washington

Light under the bed
8-4-2016 | Greece

Spirits revealed to me
8-4-2016 | Pennsylvania

Light in Orion
7-23-2016 | Tampa, Florida

Girl with the broken neck
7-23-2016 | Mississippi

Holes in cotton clothing
7-23-2016 | Somerset, UK

Three knocks in the night
6-28-2016 | Cedar City, Utah