Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Man claims to possess magnetic powers

Posted on Tuesday, 12 November, 2013 | Comment icon 38 comments

A still from one of Magola's many demonstrations. Image Credit: YouTube / Miroslaw Magola
Miroslaw Magola claims that he has the ability to magnetize metal objects and stick them to his body.
The 55-year-old can often be seen showcasing his unusual talent by sticking a variety of metal objects to his skin without the use of glue or adhesives. The attraction is so strong in fact that he can jump around with anything from beer cans to metal cookware attached to his body without them falling off.

"I found out I could train myself to manipulate lifeless objects as I studied for my degree in the early 90s," he said. "I have since spent years perfecting the technique and exploring further into human magnetism."

Despite skepticism from others, Magola maintains that his powers are genuine and that he uses no tricks to achieve his feats of magnetism. "I am determined to develop my unique powers further in the future, and I'm currently working with telepathy and healing to see how psychokinetic energy can be put to a use that will benefit mankind," he said.

Magola hopes to take things one step further by attempting to win James Randi's One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge, a prize made available to anyone who can satisfactorily prove that psychic powers exist. "I want to do it live in TV and cannot wait to get a reaction from an audience and prove to skeptics who claim it is all a hoax," he said.

Source: New York Daily News | Comments (38)

Tags: Miroslaw Magola, Magnet

Comment icon #29 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:04
My wife says I have the reverse King Midas touch. She says everything I touch turns to crap! Is that marketable?
Comment icon #30 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:11
Comment icon #31 Posted by pukin Rainbows24-7 on 24 November, 2013, 22:22
i can lift my own thing without the use of my hands( if you know what i mean)
Comment icon #32 Posted by Semjase on 27 November, 2013, 6:16
Levitation can be done check this video out
Comment icon #33 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:52
If he is using his mind he doesn't need to touch the metal
Comment icon #34 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:56
Levitation can be done check this video out Sure can
Comment icon #35 Posted by digiconze on 17 December, 2013, 3:56
may be he have pasted gum on the plates
Comment icon #36 Posted by ShadowSot on 17 December, 2013, 4:11
Be interested if he cant still do it after a good shower and some talcum powder.
Comment icon #37 Posted by TheGreatBeliever on 11 June, 2014, 15:18
I do believe his skin adhere's to the objects..
Comment icon #38 Posted by Moeyoatey on 11 June, 2014, 17:27
I thought Magneto was taller and had more hair. Only in Hollywood.

New 'Kitty Hawk' flying car footage revealed
4-24-2017
The company behind the futuristic aerial vehicle was financially backed by Google founder Larry Page.
Mystery human species had an advanced brain
4-24-2017
Homo naledi's brain may not have been as big as that of a modern human, but it was still sophisticated.
Voynich manuscript 'written in two languages'
4-24-2017
Russian scholars have been making headway in deciphering the pages of the mysterious medieval text.
Japan's 'burning pavement' mystery solved
4-23-2017
Authorities in Japan have determined how a stretch of city pavement has been burning people's feet.
Boiling water meets freezing air
Posted 4-24-2017 | 1 comment
A look at what happens when you throw boiling water out in to the freezing Russian winter air.

Cave-dwelling spiders
Posted 4-23-2017 | 3 comments
A new species of spider has been found living in caves and mine shafts in Mexico.

The human bridge of musicality
Posted 4-22-2017 | 1 comment
A look at how the human brain perceives the concept of music and how it is processed.

Swarm of locusts
Posted 4-21-2017 | 0 comments
A look at the extreme destructive power of an enormous swarm of desert locusts.

Lawrence Krauss on optimism
Posted 4-20-2017 | 0 comments
Physicist Lawrence Krauss discusses the fact that the universe doesn't care about us at all.

Grandpa's visit
4-14-2017 | Portugal

Mysterious dog
4-14-2017 | Utah

A night to remember
4-14-2017 | Philippines

Am I going crazy ?
3-30-2017 | South Africa

Sleep paralysis or my father ?
3-30-2017 | Los Angeles