Thursday, September 29, 2016

Man claims to possess magnetic powers

Posted on Tuesday, 12 November, 2013 | Comment icon 38 comments

A still from one of Magola's many demonstrations. Image Credit: YouTube / Miroslaw Magola
Miroslaw Magola claims that he has the ability to magnetize metal objects and stick them to his body.
The 55-year-old can often be seen showcasing his unusual talent by sticking a variety of metal objects to his skin without the use of glue or adhesives. The attraction is so strong in fact that he can jump around with anything from beer cans to metal cookware attached to his body without them falling off.

"I found out I could train myself to manipulate lifeless objects as I studied for my degree in the early 90s," he said. "I have since spent years perfecting the technique and exploring further into human magnetism."

Despite skepticism from others, Magola maintains that his powers are genuine and that he uses no tricks to achieve his feats of magnetism. "I am determined to develop my unique powers further in the future, and I'm currently working with telepathy and healing to see how psychokinetic energy can be put to a use that will benefit mankind," he said.

Magola hopes to take things one step further by attempting to win James Randi's One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge, a prize made available to anyone who can satisfactorily prove that psychic powers exist. "I want to do it live in TV and cannot wait to get a reaction from an audience and prove to skeptics who claim it is all a hoax," he said.

Source: New York Daily News | Comments (38)

Tags: Miroslaw Magola, Magnet

Comment icon #29 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:04
My wife says I have the reverse King Midas touch. She says everything I touch turns to crap! Is that marketable?
Comment icon #30 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:11
Comment icon #31 Posted by pukin Rainbows24-7 on 24 November, 2013, 22:22
i can lift my own thing without the use of my hands( if you know what i mean)
Comment icon #32 Posted by Semjase on 27 November, 2013, 6:16
Levitation can be done check this video out
Comment icon #33 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:52
If he is using his mind he doesn't need to touch the metal
Comment icon #34 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:56
Levitation can be done check this video out Sure can
Comment icon #35 Posted by digiconze on 17 December, 2013, 3:56
may be he have pasted gum on the plates
Comment icon #36 Posted by ShadowSot on 17 December, 2013, 4:11
Be interested if he cant still do it after a good shower and some talcum powder.
Comment icon #37 Posted by TheGreatBeliever on 11 June, 2014, 15:18
I do believe his skin adhere's to the objects..
Comment icon #38 Posted by Moeyoatey on 11 June, 2014, 17:27
I thought Magneto was taller and had more hair. Only in Hollywood.

SpaceX plans to send humans to Mars by 2022
9-28-2016
Elon Musk has outlined his extraordinarily ambitious plans to make mankind an interplanetary species.
Proteins found in prehistoric ostrich eggs
9-28-2016
Scientists have discovered the world's oldest genetic information within 3.8 million-year-old eggshells.
Police helicopter films UFO on thermal camera
9-27-2016
Thermal footage of a strange object flying over the Bristol Channel in the UK has been uploaded online.
Melting glaciers could expose Cold War base
9-27-2016
A secret US facility hidden beneath the ice is believed to contain significant amounts of nuclear waste.
Alaska's bubbling lakes
Posted 9-28-2016 | 0 comments
Many lakes in the boreal regions of Alaska are emitting copious amounts of methane gas.

Elephants unite
Posted 9-27-2016 | 0 comments
Two elephant families decide to join together on the plains of Africa in this BBC wildlife clip.

Why do we get pruney fingers in water ?
Posted 9-26-2016 | 2 comments
Why do your fingers turn in to prunes when you stay in the bath too long ?

Crushing shoes
Posted 9-25-2016 | 0 comments
What happens when you crush shoes in a high-powered hydraulic press ?

Meet the human torch
Posted 9-24-2016 | 0 comments
Josef Toedtling from Austria has made a successful career out of setting himself on fire.

Black magic
9-27-2016 | Mineral Wells, Texas

Crying mother
9-27-2016 | Centrol Mexico

Red-faced monster
9-14-2016 | Lox Florida

Locked door
9-14-2016 | Ho Chi Minh city/Vietnam

The visit
9-9-2016 | West Palm Beach, Fl

Translucent silent UFO
9-9-2016 | Brisbane/Australia

Sleep paralysis and strange activity
9-1-2016 | Tarpon Springs, FL