Monday, August 21, 2017

Man claims to possess magnetic powers

Posted on Tuesday, 12 November, 2013 | Comment icon 38 comments

A still from one of Magola's many demonstrations. Image Credit: YouTube / Miroslaw Magola
Miroslaw Magola claims that he has the ability to magnetize metal objects and stick them to his body.
The 55-year-old can often be seen showcasing his unusual talent by sticking a variety of metal objects to his skin without the use of glue or adhesives. The attraction is so strong in fact that he can jump around with anything from beer cans to metal cookware attached to his body without them falling off.

"I found out I could train myself to manipulate lifeless objects as I studied for my degree in the early 90s," he said. "I have since spent years perfecting the technique and exploring further into human magnetism."

Despite skepticism from others, Magola maintains that his powers are genuine and that he uses no tricks to achieve his feats of magnetism. "I am determined to develop my unique powers further in the future, and I'm currently working with telepathy and healing to see how psychokinetic energy can be put to a use that will benefit mankind," he said.

Magola hopes to take things one step further by attempting to win James Randi's One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge, a prize made available to anyone who can satisfactorily prove that psychic powers exist. "I want to do it live in TV and cannot wait to get a reaction from an audience and prove to skeptics who claim it is all a hoax," he said.

Source: New York Daily News | Comments (38)

Tags: Miroslaw Magola, Magnet

Comment icon #29 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:04
My wife says I have the reverse King Midas touch. She says everything I touch turns to crap! Is that marketable?
Comment icon #30 Posted by cedarcarver1 on 24 November, 2013, 22:11
Comment icon #31 Posted by pukin Rainbows24-7 on 24 November, 2013, 22:22
i can lift my own thing without the use of my hands( if you know what i mean)
Comment icon #32 Posted by Semjase on 27 November, 2013, 6:16
Levitation can be done check this video out
Comment icon #33 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:52
If he is using his mind he doesn't need to touch the metal
Comment icon #34 Posted by Rlyeh on 27 November, 2013, 6:56
Levitation can be done check this video out Sure can
Comment icon #35 Posted by digiconze on 17 December, 2013, 3:56
may be he have pasted gum on the plates
Comment icon #36 Posted by ShadowSot on 17 December, 2013, 4:11
Be interested if he cant still do it after a good shower and some talcum powder.
Comment icon #37 Posted by TheGreatBeliever on 11 June, 2014, 15:18
I do believe his skin adhere's to the objects..
Comment icon #38 Posted by Moeyoatey on 11 June, 2014, 17:27
I thought Magneto was taller and had more hair. Only in Hollywood.

There won't always be total solar eclipses
8-21-2017
One day, the Moon will have moved so far away that a total solar eclipse will no longer be possible.
Man has a live gecko removed from his ear
8-20-2017
A man in China got the surprise of his life after visiting the doctor with severe pain in his ear.
Three-mile-wide asteroid to pass by the Earth
8-20-2017
The huge space rock is due to pass within a safe distance of our planet at the beginning of September.
USS Indianapolis wreck found 70 years on
8-20-2017
The wreckage of a cruiser sank by a Japanese submarine 70 years ago has finally been discovered.
How to watch the eclipse
Posted 8-21-2017 | 4 comments
Staring at the Sun is dangerous. Here's how to watch the eclipse without damaging your eyes.

The napkin ring problem
Posted 8-20-2017 | 0 comments
Why is it that any two 'napkin rings' cut from any sizes of spherical object will have equal volume ?

Why don't we use our parent's names?
Posted 8-19-2017 | 2 comments
Why do we call our parents mom and dad instead of using their actual names ?

Adam Savage meets an alien
Posted 8-18-2017 | 2 comments
The former MythBuster checks out the animatronic alien from the movie Alien Covenant.

Concrete blocks chest smash
Posted 8-17-2017 | 0 comments
Multiple world record holder Ali Bahcetepe has 16 concrete blocks smashed on his chest.

A night that I will never forget
8-18-2017 | Massena, NY

Shapeshifter
8-18-2017 | Cranbrook British Columbia

Ghost experiences ?
8-11-2017 | United States

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia