Thursday, April 27, 2017

'Devil baby' goes on New York rampage

Posted on Thursday, 16 January, 2014 | Comment icon 37 comments

The devil baby rolls up to two women sitting at a table. Image Credit: YouTube / DevilsDueNYC
A demonic infant in a pram has been terrorizing people in the streets of America's largest city.
Unsuspecting pedestrians reported being accosted by a screaming devil child in a self-propelled pram during a bizarre stunt in the Big Apple this week. Terrified victims of the prank ran screaming as the demonic infant rolled up and jumped out at them while letting out a horrifying wail.

Unsurprisingly, it turned out that the devil baby was in fact a clever promotional stunt for the upcoming movie "Devil's Due." A team of special effects experts built the remote-controlled stroller and animatronic infant which required three people to operate.

"People were totally cool with being in the video after getting the living hell scared out of them," said Thinkmodo co-founder Michael Krivicka. "Each reaction ended with a laughter and everyone loved the look of the baby."

The movie itself is due for release on January 17th.

Source: Co.Create | Comments (37)

Tags: Devil baby, Viral

Comment icon #28 Posted by freetoroam on 18 January, 2014, 20:12
I have to admit, I have seen uglier real ones. Always a bit of a tough spot when you see the proud mother waiting for you to say " what a cute baby" and you face is saying.."jeeeeezzzze"
Comment icon #29 Posted by spud the mackem on 18 January, 2014, 22:32
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang.
Comment icon #30 Posted by freetoroam on 19 January, 2014, 0:31
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang. Coochy coochy coo:
Comment icon #31 Posted by spud the mackem on 19 January, 2014, 10:14
Coochy coochy coo: Where did you get my baby photo from ?
Comment icon #32 Posted by AsylumSpirit on 20 January, 2014, 4:01
I lost it with the dude that fell and also when the baby was giving the finger to the police lmao.
Comment icon #33 Posted by Princess Serenity on 20 January, 2014, 17:04
Fox News Channel did a report of this and I missed most of it. But I ended up laughing at the clips they showed. Omg. I would probably peed my pants in fright or laughing too hard.
Comment icon #34 Posted by freetoroam on 20 January, 2014, 20:25
Where did you get my baby photo from ? I googled "spuds baby photo".
Comment icon #35 Posted by spud the mackem on 20 January, 2014, 23:04
I googled "spuds baby photo". At least I was an ordinary baby, and I didn't frighten anyone (except the midwife) hee hee.
Comment icon #36 Posted by Eldorado on 21 January, 2014, 1:31
That has to be fake lol.looks like my baby picture I was gonna say that the kid was probably Obama's but I was deluded for a sec. The baby in the movie has a real birth certificate.
Comment icon #37 Posted by woodsbooger on 22 January, 2014, 2:32
I really just love the reaction of the street cleaner, its like, hes seen way worse things on the streets of New York.

Giant spider webs cover field in New Zealand
4-27-2017
Fascinating new footage has emerged online showing an entire field engulfed by a huge expanse of cobwebs.
Did first Americans arrive 130,000 years ago?
4-27-2017
A new discovery has indicated that the first humans arrived in the Americas much earlier than thought.
China and Europe plan to build 'Moon Village'
4-27-2017
ESA has confirmed rumors that the two space agencies are planning an ambitious lunar collaboration.
Mystery of Antarctica's 'Blood Falls' solved
4-26-2017
Researchers have made a new discovery in relation to one of Antarctica's most unusual natural features.
Venus flytrap anemone
Posted 4-27-2017 | 0 comments
A look at one particularly unusual creature which lives down at the bottom of the ocean.

Lightning seen from space
Posted 4-26-2017 | 0 comments
Astronaut Thomas Pesquet captured this footage from the International Space Station.

Slo Mo Guys Inception
Posted 4-25-2017 | 0 comments
Gav and Dan attempt to recreate a scene from Inception involving a bath of cold water.

Boiling water meets freezing air
Posted 4-24-2017 | 1 comment
A look at what happens when you throw boiling water out in to the freezing Russian winter air.

Cave-dwelling spiders
Posted 4-23-2017 | 3 comments
A new species of spider has been found living in caves and mine shafts in Mexico.

Is the Boar Man real ?
4-26-2017 | Wichita Mountains, Oklahoma

Possessed boom box 1988
4-26-2017 | Santa Ana

Grandpa's visit
4-14-2017 | Portugal

Mysterious dog
4-14-2017 | Utah

A night to remember
4-14-2017 | Philippines

Am I going crazy ?
3-30-2017 | South Africa

Sleep paralysis or my father ?
3-30-2017 | Los Angeles