Wednesday, January 18, 2017

'Devil baby' goes on New York rampage

Posted on Thursday, 16 January, 2014 | Comment icon 37 comments

The devil baby rolls up to two women sitting at a table. Image Credit: YouTube / DevilsDueNYC
A demonic infant in a pram has been terrorizing people in the streets of America's largest city.
Unsuspecting pedestrians reported being accosted by a screaming devil child in a self-propelled pram during a bizarre stunt in the Big Apple this week. Terrified victims of the prank ran screaming as the demonic infant rolled up and jumped out at them while letting out a horrifying wail.

Unsurprisingly, it turned out that the devil baby was in fact a clever promotional stunt for the upcoming movie "Devil's Due." A team of special effects experts built the remote-controlled stroller and animatronic infant which required three people to operate.

"People were totally cool with being in the video after getting the living hell scared out of them," said Thinkmodo co-founder Michael Krivicka. "Each reaction ended with a laughter and everyone loved the look of the baby."

The movie itself is due for release on January 17th.

Source: Co.Create | Comments (37)

Tags: Devil baby, Viral

Comment icon #28 Posted by freetoroam on 18 January, 2014, 20:12
I have to admit, I have seen uglier real ones. Always a bit of a tough spot when you see the proud mother waiting for you to say " what a cute baby" and you face is saying.."jeeeeezzzze"
Comment icon #29 Posted by spud the mackem on 18 January, 2014, 22:32
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang.
Comment icon #30 Posted by freetoroam on 19 January, 2014, 0:31
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang. Coochy coochy coo:
Comment icon #31 Posted by spud the mackem on 19 January, 2014, 10:14
Coochy coochy coo: Where did you get my baby photo from ?
Comment icon #32 Posted by AsylumSpirit on 20 January, 2014, 4:01
I lost it with the dude that fell and also when the baby was giving the finger to the police lmao.
Comment icon #33 Posted by Princess Serenity on 20 January, 2014, 17:04
Fox News Channel did a report of this and I missed most of it. But I ended up laughing at the clips they showed. Omg. I would probably peed my pants in fright or laughing too hard.
Comment icon #34 Posted by freetoroam on 20 January, 2014, 20:25
Where did you get my baby photo from ? I googled "spuds baby photo".
Comment icon #35 Posted by spud the mackem on 20 January, 2014, 23:04
I googled "spuds baby photo". At least I was an ordinary baby, and I didn't frighten anyone (except the midwife) hee hee.
Comment icon #36 Posted by Eldorado on 21 January, 2014, 1:31
That has to be fake lol.looks like my baby picture I was gonna say that the kid was probably Obama's but I was deluded for a sec. The baby in the movie has a real birth certificate.
Comment icon #37 Posted by woodsbooger on 22 January, 2014, 2:32
I really just love the reaction of the street cleaner, its like, hes seen way worse things on the streets of New York.

CIA uploads millions of declassified files
1-18-2017
The documents cover everything from UFO sightings to government-backed remote viewing experiments.
Curiosity discovers metallic meteorite on Mars
1-18-2017
The rover has come across what scientists believe to be an iron-nickel meteorite on the Martian surface.
New video reveals Huygens' harrowing descent
1-17-2017
NASA has released a new video recreating the Huygens probe's historic touchdown on Saturn's moon Titan.
French Polynesia signs 'floating city' deal
1-17-2017
The world's first ever floating city could soon begin construction off the French Polynesian coast.
Featured book

By Toryn Chapman
Campbell Mackenzie is a successful lawyer with occasional feelings of déjà vu. There's just one problem, though - it's not déjà vu.
Kowloon Walled City
Posted 1-18-2017 | 1 comment
A look at what was once the most densely populated area on the surface of the planet.

Marshmallows in a vacuum
Posted 1-16-2017 | 2 comments
What happens to a pile of marshmallows when all the air is removed ?

Fighting fire with fire
Posted 1-15-2017 | 0 comments
Adam Savage learns whether it is possible to use fire (or the sound of fire) to put out fire.

Washing machine throwing
Posted 1-14-2017 | 8 comments
Two strongmen battle it out to see who can throw a washing machine the furthest.

The amazing natural world
Posted 1-13-2017 | 0 comments
A series of quality clips from some of the BBC's most successful wildlife programmes.

Phantom vehicle
1-6-2017 | Ramer, United States

True ghost stories
1-6-2017 | Southern California

Floating tiles
1-6-2017 | Chewelah, Washington

A haunting in Northern California
12-28-2016 | Northern California

Strange creature in South Africa
12-28-2016 | South Africa, Hoedspruit.

A 15-year-old predicted my future!
12-21-2016 | Katherine, Australia

The haunted pond
12-21-2016 | Essex, Ontario, Canada

The haunted hospital
12-28-2016 | New Plymouth, New Zealand

Loud crash in the night
12-17-2016 | Pennsylvania

Mysterious woman in a blue dress
12-17-2016 | Northern Ireland