Wednesday, December 7, 2016

'Devil baby' goes on New York rampage

Posted on Thursday, 16 January, 2014 | Comment icon 37 comments

The devil baby rolls up to two women sitting at a table. Image Credit: YouTube / DevilsDueNYC
A demonic infant in a pram has been terrorizing people in the streets of America's largest city.
Unsuspecting pedestrians reported being accosted by a screaming devil child in a self-propelled pram during a bizarre stunt in the Big Apple this week. Terrified victims of the prank ran screaming as the demonic infant rolled up and jumped out at them while letting out a horrifying wail.

Unsurprisingly, it turned out that the devil baby was in fact a clever promotional stunt for the upcoming movie "Devil's Due." A team of special effects experts built the remote-controlled stroller and animatronic infant which required three people to operate.

"People were totally cool with being in the video after getting the living hell scared out of them," said Thinkmodo co-founder Michael Krivicka. "Each reaction ended with a laughter and everyone loved the look of the baby."

The movie itself is due for release on January 17th.

Source: Co.Create | Comments (37)

Tags: Devil baby, Viral

Comment icon #28 Posted by freetoroam on 18 January, 2014, 20:12
I have to admit, I have seen uglier real ones. Always a bit of a tough spot when you see the proud mother waiting for you to say " what a cute baby" and you face is saying.."jeeeeezzzze"
Comment icon #29 Posted by spud the mackem on 18 January, 2014, 22:32
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang.
Comment icon #30 Posted by freetoroam on 19 January, 2014, 0:31
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang. Coochy coochy coo:
Comment icon #31 Posted by spud the mackem on 19 January, 2014, 10:14
Coochy coochy coo: Where did you get my baby photo from ?
Comment icon #32 Posted by AsylumSpirit on 20 January, 2014, 4:01
I lost it with the dude that fell and also when the baby was giving the finger to the police lmao.
Comment icon #33 Posted by Princess Serenity on 20 January, 2014, 17:04
Fox News Channel did a report of this and I missed most of it. But I ended up laughing at the clips they showed. Omg. I would probably peed my pants in fright or laughing too hard.
Comment icon #34 Posted by freetoroam on 20 January, 2014, 20:25
Where did you get my baby photo from ? I googled "spuds baby photo".
Comment icon #35 Posted by spud the mackem on 20 January, 2014, 23:04
I googled "spuds baby photo". At least I was an ordinary baby, and I didn't frighten anyone (except the midwife) hee hee.
Comment icon #36 Posted by Eldorado on 21 January, 2014, 1:31
That has to be fake lol.looks like my baby picture I was gonna say that the kid was probably Obama's but I was deluded for a sec. The baby in the movie has a real birth certificate.
Comment icon #37 Posted by woodsbooger on 22 January, 2014, 2:32
I really just love the reaction of the street cleaner, its like, hes seen way worse things on the streets of New York.

Earth to see 25-hour days as rotation slows
12-7-2016
Scientists have been attempting to work out how long it will take for us to gain an extra hour per day.
Germany's nuclear fusion reactor really works
12-6-2016
Scientists have confirmed that the experimental machine is operating with 'unprecedented accuracy'.
Mysterious 'sea blob' sighted after 100 years
12-6-2016
A strange-looking invertebrate has been spotted by a deep-sea ROV over a century after its discovery.
Mystery surrounds Australia's Min Min Lights
12-6-2016
Strange balls of light have puzzled visitors and locals alike in Western Queensland for over a century.
Featured book

By Toryn Chapman
Campbell Mackenzie is a successful lawyer with occasional feelings of déjà vu. There's just one problem, though - it's not déjà vu.
What happens when you swallow gum ?
Posted 12-7-2016 | 3 comments
Ever swallowed a piece of chewing gum by accident ? Here's what happens.

Indestructible coating ?
Posted 12-6-2016 | 4 comments
A look at polyurea, an elastomer that can make objects extremely difficult to damage.

World's longest shout
Posted 12-5-2016 | 1 comment
Christian Kinner from Germany managed to shout for over 43 seconds non-stop.

Top 10 facts about James Webb Telescope
Posted 12-4-2016 | 0 comments
A look at the upcoming orbital observatory and what it will see in the depths of space.

Jumping widowbirds
Posted 12-3-2016 | 2 comments
These male widowbirds are competing to see which of them can jump the highest.

Not my daughter