Wednesday, August 16, 2017

'Devil baby' goes on New York rampage

Posted on Thursday, 16 January, 2014 | Comment icon 37 comments

The devil baby rolls up to two women sitting at a table. Image Credit: YouTube / DevilsDueNYC
A demonic infant in a pram has been terrorizing people in the streets of America's largest city.
Unsuspecting pedestrians reported being accosted by a screaming devil child in a self-propelled pram during a bizarre stunt in the Big Apple this week. Terrified victims of the prank ran screaming as the demonic infant rolled up and jumped out at them while letting out a horrifying wail.

Unsurprisingly, it turned out that the devil baby was in fact a clever promotional stunt for the upcoming movie "Devil's Due." A team of special effects experts built the remote-controlled stroller and animatronic infant which required three people to operate.

"People were totally cool with being in the video after getting the living hell scared out of them," said Thinkmodo co-founder Michael Krivicka. "Each reaction ended with a laughter and everyone loved the look of the baby."

The movie itself is due for release on January 17th.

Source: Co.Create | Comments (37)

Tags: Devil baby, Viral

Comment icon #28 Posted by freetoroam on 18 January, 2014, 20:12
I have to admit, I have seen uglier real ones. Always a bit of a tough spot when you see the proud mother waiting for you to say " what a cute baby" and you face is saying.."jeeeeezzzze"
Comment icon #29 Posted by spud the mackem on 18 January, 2014, 22:32
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang.
Comment icon #30 Posted by freetoroam on 19 January, 2014, 0:31
In a Mothers eyes her baby is the most beautiful ever, even an Orang Utang. Coochy coochy coo:
Comment icon #31 Posted by spud the mackem on 19 January, 2014, 10:14
Coochy coochy coo: Where did you get my baby photo from ?
Comment icon #32 Posted by AsylumSpirit on 20 January, 2014, 4:01
I lost it with the dude that fell and also when the baby was giving the finger to the police lmao.
Comment icon #33 Posted by Princess Serenity on 20 January, 2014, 17:04
Fox News Channel did a report of this and I missed most of it. But I ended up laughing at the clips they showed. Omg. I would probably peed my pants in fright or laughing too hard.
Comment icon #34 Posted by freetoroam on 20 January, 2014, 20:25
Where did you get my baby photo from ? I googled "spuds baby photo".
Comment icon #35 Posted by spud the mackem on 20 January, 2014, 23:04
I googled "spuds baby photo". At least I was an ordinary baby, and I didn't frighten anyone (except the midwife) hee hee.
Comment icon #36 Posted by Eldorado on 21 January, 2014, 1:31
That has to be fake lol.looks like my baby picture I was gonna say that the kid was probably Obama's but I was deluded for a sec. The baby in the movie has a real birth certificate.
Comment icon #37 Posted by woodsbooger on 22 January, 2014, 2:32
I really just love the reaction of the street cleaner, its like, hes seen way worse things on the streets of New York.

'Frankenstein dinosaur' is 'missing link'
8-16-2017
The mystery surrounding a dinosaur made up of various mismatched body parts has finally been solved.
Dog turns blue due to polluted Indian River
8-15-2017
Untreated industrial waste in Mumbai's Kasadi river has been turning dogs a rather peculiar color.
Rare white 'spirit moose' filmed in Sweden
8-15-2017
The incredibly rare moose was captured on camera by councilman Hans Nilsson in Sweden's Varmland county.
Man lost in the outback buries himself in sand
8-14-2017
Anthony Collis became totally lost in a remote part of Australia during a trip with his girlfriend.
Animal symbiotic relationships
Posted 8-16-2017 | 1 comment
A look at some of the animal species that rely on one another to survive.

How much of the Earth can be seen at once ?
Posted 8-15-2017 | 0 comments
What is the maximum amount of our planet that you can see from any given point ?

Will batteries power the world ?
Posted 8-14-2017 | 0 comments
Is there a limit to how small and light a rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be ?

Hoia-Baciu - the world's most haunted forest
Posted 8-13-2017 | 0 comments
A look at an area of forest that some people describe as Romania's own 'Bermuda Triangle'.

Can Derren Brown fool a psychologist ?
Posted 8-12-2017 | 2 comments
Psychological illusionist Derren Brown takes on a professional in the field.

Ghost experiences ?
8-11-2017 | United States

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama