Friday, April 28, 2017

New Zealand PM forced to deny 'alien' claim

Posted on Tuesday, 18 February, 2014 | Comment icon 49 comments

John Key during a visit to the United States. Image Credit: USAF
Prime Minister John Key offered a formal response to a particularly strange Open Information Act request.
Some conspiracy theorists have long argued that world governments are being controlled by forces from above, but one person in New Zealand decided to take this one step further by submitting an Open Information Act request asking Prime Minister John Key to prove to the world that he isn't a "shapeshifting reptilian alien ushering humanity towards enslavement."

Key opted to respond to the request in a somewhat tongue-in-cheek manner by insisting that he is not a reptilian and that he is most assuredly 100% human.

"I've taken the unusual step of not only seeing a doctor but a vet, and both have confirmed I'm not a reptile," he said. "I've never been in a spaceship, I don't have a little green suit and I've never been to outer space."

Source: New York Daily News | Comments (49)

Tags: John Key, New Zealand

Comment icon #40 Posted by missjames434 on 28 February, 2014, 19:05
Hey I'm nz'er and I voted for him. If aliens are here, they're everywhere, even in little ol nz. Nice place to hang out..
Comment icon #41 Posted by Kludge808 on 28 February, 2014, 19:28
It should be noted that the proof of ETH comes in two parts, politicians in general and Paris Hilton. There is no other plausible explanation for either.
Comment icon #42 Posted by PM3K on 1 March, 2014, 3:56
Prime Minister Key PMK Pleiadean Martian Kinsman it's really true guys
Comment icon #43 Posted by taniwha on 1 March, 2014, 7:09
Christchurch isn't "suffering". Everything is as normal as it can be when your city is one giant construction site. Of course, that is to say that NZ hasn't been earthquake free, having had four sizable tremors in the past six months (all of them 6.0-6.6). That differs a great deal from what the locals I have been in touch with tell me. I deal with some Industrial Programmers there, by email, I have not been there for a couple of years now, and they say they are surprised the news does not convey the continuing activity. Not to mention the downfall in tourism and massive reconstructions still ... [More]
Comment icon #44 Posted by taniwha on 1 March, 2014, 7:19
It is well known ( in NZ anyway ) that PM Key suffers from convenient memory loss. If he really is a reptilian shapeshifting alienbeing it is more than likely he has simply forgotten
Comment icon #45 Posted by ConspiracyCaseFiles on 1 March, 2014, 7:41
I have to agree with some of the others that even asking this question formally is a waste of time. I'm not saying that I even remotely believe the Icke theory, but if he was a reptilian, he would not admit it. He would also be in a position to falsify any tests that would be given. Requests like this are what perpetuate the stereotype that paranormal researchers and ufologists are crackpots.This hurts real researchers credibility. C'mon, if an alien spends all of this energy to become PM of a country, do you think an information request and some general tests would blow the top off of this?
Comment icon #46 Posted by Peter B on 1 March, 2014, 9:29
...C'mon, if an alien spends all of this energy to become PM of a country, do you think an information request and some general tests would blow the top off of this? I can see it now... Reporter: "Mr Key, are you an alien shapeshifter?" Mr Key: "Yes. I mean, no! Bugger."
Comment icon #47 Posted by ChrLzs on 1 March, 2014, 9:33
Requests like this are what perpetuate the stereotype that paranormal researchers and ufologists are crackpots. Allow me to dispute this claim. NO. What perpetuates that stereotype is that a large and vocal majority of those that call themselves paranormal researchers or ufologists ARE crackpots and/or ridiculously biased and/or gullible / completely out of their depth / completely untrained in the disciplines required. Want me to link to direct examples? I can show you hundreds, nay thousands of examples, some of which I've had direct involvement with. Like this classic light pole that is act... [More]
Comment icon #48 Posted by Sir Wearer of Hats on 1 March, 2014, 10:16
C'mon, if an alien spends all of this energy to become PM of a country, More importantly, why close New Zealand of all places?
Comment icon #49 Posted by ConspiracyCaseFiles on 1 March, 2014, 12:42
I was just stating my opinion. Yes, there are a great deal of fraudsters. I was not defending them as the legitimate researchers. I was just saying that it is hard enough to be taken seriously due to the subject matter.

Bermuda Triangle 'bubbles' theory debunked
4-28-2017
Physicist Helen Czerski has cast doubt on one of the most popular theories about the Bermuda Triangle.
Giant spider webs cover field in New Zealand
4-27-2017
Fascinating new footage has emerged online showing an entire field engulfed by a huge expanse of cobwebs.
Did first Americans arrive 130,000 years ago?
4-27-2017
A new discovery has indicated that the first humans arrived in the Americas much earlier than thought.
China and Europe plan to build 'Moon Village'
4-27-2017
ESA has confirmed rumors that the two space agencies are planning an ambitious lunar collaboration.
Gliding leaf frogs
Posted 4-28-2017 | 0 comments
These remarkable amphibians use their webbed feet to help them glide through the air.

Venus flytrap anemone
Posted 4-27-2017 | 0 comments
A look at one particularly unusual creature which lives down at the bottom of the ocean.

Lightning seen from space
Posted 4-26-2017 | 0 comments
Astronaut Thomas Pesquet captured this footage from the International Space Station.

Slo Mo Guys Inception
Posted 4-25-2017 | 0 comments
Gav and Dan attempt to recreate a scene from Inception involving a bath of cold water.

Boiling water meets freezing air
Posted 4-24-2017 | 1 comment
A look at what happens when you throw boiling water out in to the freezing Russian winter air.

Is the Boar Man real ?
4-26-2017 | Wichita Mountains, Oklahoma

Possessed boom box 1988
4-26-2017 | Santa Ana

Grandpa's visit
4-14-2017 | Portugal

Mysterious dog
4-14-2017 | Utah

A night to remember
4-14-2017 | Philippines

Am I going crazy ?
3-30-2017 | South Africa

Sleep paralysis or my father ?
3-30-2017 | Los Angeles