Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Heart attack victim: 'there is an afterlife'

Posted on Friday, 21 February, 2014 | Comment icon 384 comments

Miller encountered several of his deceased relatives. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 erpete/deviantART
41-year-old Brian Miller reported a vivid near-death experience when his heart stopped for 45 minutes.
Technically dead for the better part of an hour, Miller recalls a fascinating account of what he experienced during that time. "The only thing I remember is I started seeing a light and started walking toward the light," he said.

As he was walking along he came across his mother-in-law who had only very recently passed away. "She was the most beautiful thing when I seen her," he said. "It was like the first day I met her. [She] looked so happy. She grabbed hold of my arm and told me, 'It's not your time. You don't need to be here. We need to take you back. You have things to go home and do.'"

A short time later he also encountered his father-in-law. "Her husband, Jack, was back there waving at me giving me a smile. And she just told me to go home. And walked me back," he said.

"There is an afterlife and people need to believe in it big time."

Source: Christian Post | Comments (384)

Tags: Afterlife, Near-Death Experience

Comment icon #375 Posted by Mr Walker on 5 April, 2014, 2:07
Yea I responded emotionally at first to your post because I get that sort of criticism regularly. My bad. I didn't lose lucidity. Rather in my dreams I often ensure contextual reality. Sure I could have had a gun with endless bullets but that would have spoiled the story line. The challenge was to shoot 6 cans then 6 coins out of the sky and yet have a bullet left from the original 6 each time in case I needed to shoot my opponent. The solution was to throw up 2 together and hit them both with one bullet, which I did (naturally because I controlled the dream) This wasn't cheating bec... [More]
Comment icon #376 Posted by Bogeyman on 5 April, 2014, 3:02
I've always been of the opinion that "if something seems too good to be true well then it's not true". Granted that there are thousands of documented accounts of NDE's with striking similarities but i find that expecting a crossover with all my loved one's there to greet me is probably too good to be true. That doesn't seem to be the way Life works in my experience........so Death probably doesn't work that way either. I will grant though that are some cases that just make you ask WTF is this about. Take for instance this case here The thing about this one i... [More]
Comment icon #377 Posted by AlienDan on 9 May, 2014, 23:16
Ok so it's good you base your reasoning on evidence, but I'm looking for real scientificic testable evidence, not things open to personal biased interpretation like the examples you give. How do you know "miracles" are because of god? And not just a rare chance, or something else? How do you know your life was saved by god, or you got a parking spot because of god? The way I would know if I was in a relationship with another person is that I could taste, touch, see, smell, and feel them. So can everyone else. Not only that, but we can scientifically test that there is anoth... [More]
Comment icon #378 Posted by Mr Walker on 10 May, 2014, 2:51
Only real hard testable evidence counts in my opinion. That is how I know god is real. I know god saved my life because of the contextual connections. How do I know a man saved my life if he pulled me from a strong surf or from a burning vehicle/ Well god saves my life in similar ways.He is there in physical form such as an angel or via energy form. He speaks with me giving advice and help and instruction but also provides physical protection. He gives me specific fore knowledge of events which will threaten my life allowing me wit his guidance to 'step around them" and alter the ou... [More]
Comment icon #379 Posted by JJ50 on 10 May, 2014, 11:05
The man wasn't dead, no one who is truly dead comes back to life again, imo.
Comment icon #380 Posted by AlienDan on 11 May, 2014, 5:13
That's great. So waht is this hard testable evidence? The way to know if a man saved our life from a burning vehicle is, we would have seen, heard, smel, touched, and tasted him for starters. Then we would also have DNA evidence on the vehicle or on our clothing, there would be footprints, other people would have seen them, the news station would be able to talk to him and everyone else would be able see it. The experiences with the man would be consistant and predictions could be made and fullfilled. That's hard testable evidence, right? What kind of evidence is there like this for ... [More]
Comment icon #381 Posted by Mr Walker on 11 May, 2014, 9:08
Yup you would have and people did except this was in a hospital. He was so well dressed and so good looking that all the nurses wanted to know who he was. Only trouble was that he dematerialised or "beamed up" off an isolated fifth floor balcony after dropping me off a bible . Gods predictions can be tested and validated by their precision and accuracy For example,e when he says " Don't drive to school down your usual street or you will be hit by a red truck speeding through the red lights." y ou can know this is correct if you observe this happen (from the sideline b... [More]
Comment icon #382 Posted by ambelamba on 12 May, 2014, 4:45
He is really 41? I am nearing 40 and I look nowhere near old like him!
Comment icon #383 Posted by joc on 26 May, 2014, 19:06
His heart never really stopped beating...oxygen was never really deprived from his brain...certainly not for forty five minutes. So, he wasn't dead after all. Nurses and doctors and their high technology gadgets are really not any better at discerning life from death than the days of the alchemist. But because the story said so...we should believe it...right? Just like the story says Lazerus was dead for 4 days...huh, uh...very passed out, that's all...close perhaps, but no cigar. But the guy says he saw his mother in law...so...we should believe that life continues without the body...... [More]
Comment icon #384 Posted by coolguy on 31 May, 2014, 5:35
How about the people that have a NDE and go to hell and come back that's freaky .

Giant alligator filmed walking on golf course
5-31-2016
The massive reptile took golfers completely by surprise as it casually strolled towards a nearby lake.
Rare illness makes people think they are dead
5-31-2016
A rare condition called Walking Corpse Syndrome leaves sufferers feeling as though they are zombies.
Students report seeing 'alien' in Argentina
5-31-2016
Three witnesses claimed to have encountered the entity around one week ago in the city of Santa Cruz.
Kids in China climb 2,500ft cliff to school
5-30-2016
One school in China is so inaccessible that pupils have to climb down a huge cliff just to get there.
How to sell nothing
Posted 5-31-2016 | 0 comments
Tim returns with a look at some intriguing items which contain absolutely nothing at all.

What if the world ended ?
Posted 5-30-2016 | 4 comments
What would happen in the event of an apocalypse ? Could you survive ?

Why does white noise make you fall asleep ?
Posted 5-29-2016 | 3 comments
What is it about the sound of white noise that sends people off to sleep ?

Simulating Mars atop a volcano
Posted 5-28-2016 | 0 comments
Six scientists have been living an isolated existence to simulate a mission to Mars.

Seeking new antibiotics under the sea
Posted 5-27-2016 | 1 comment
Scientists are seeking new treatments for antibiotic-resistant infections beneath the waves.

Not in our jurisdiction

Christmas Day haunting
4-6-2016 | London, UK

The funeral director
3-30-2016 | Hebburn, England

A strange sighting in Spain
3-30-2016 | Albatera, Spain

Dust patterns on basement floor
3-27-2016 | Smithville, Texas