Friday, July 28, 2017

Bizarre footage shows 'creature' in Turkey

Posted on Thursday, 25 February, 2016 | Comment icon 48 comments

The strange figure seems to wander around aimlessly. Image Credit: YouTube / taso oz
The peculiar video shows a pint-sized entity wandering around on a deserted city street after dark.
Allegedly filmed by a security camera in Diyarbakir, Turkey earlier this month, the video has been generating a lot of interest since appearing online and so far nobody has been able to explain it.

The strange figure, which seems to be only a couple of feet tall, can be seen wandering aimlessly around on the road while changing speed and direction several times for no apparent reason.

Unfortunately due to the poor quality of the footage it is difficult to make out what it is, however suggestions so far have ranged from a balloon being blown in the wind to a deliberate hoax.

Some have even commented that it looks a bit like the character Max Rebo from Star Wars.

Source: YouTube | Comments (48)

Tags: Turkey

Comment icon #39 Posted by curiouse on 1 March, 2016, 11:20
, balloon or puppet. Did you notice the shadow was there sometimes ? Sometimes not.
Comment icon #40 Posted by Sweetpumper on 1 March, 2016, 15:30
Balloon paralysis.
Comment icon #41 Posted by AZDZ on 1 March, 2016, 15:51
Marionette attached to a drone.
Comment icon #42 Posted by psyche101 on 2 March, 2016, 2:50
You want to know what this REALLY is? An indication of just how far UFOlogy has sunk.
Comment icon #43 Posted by Quaentum on 2 March, 2016, 18:51
Personally I think it is a bad video editing job. When the "Creature" is near the stone at the bottom you can clearly see the shadow is up to the right but the shadow from the stone and even the parked vehicle in the upper part of the video seem to be up and to the left.
Comment icon #44 Posted by Aftermath on 3 March, 2016, 21:10
Interesting video, and by interesting I mean another bull**** video created and edited and thrown out on youtube with the tagline Alien in it. This looks like a puppet being picked up with strings hanging over telephone or electrical wiring. Beside that, I trust videos from Turkey as much as I trust my ex wife. Which is just about as far as I can throw her. Ok, so after I stopped laughing my a@@ off... I agree this video was interesting, and by interesting I mean not interesting.
Comment icon #45 Posted by Hammerclaw on 3 March, 2016, 21:23
Is the creature suppose to be in front of the plastic grocery bag that wafts up into the air on a thermal, or behind it?
Comment icon #46 Posted by Brok on 3 March, 2016, 22:09
I don't think I'll bother watching this. Then why bother posting? Ok , this thread needs a few more observation skills... er, thats his mobile phone, genius. you can clearly see he taking a video of a computer monitor/tv set. The Security camera itself did give a steady view, his hand didnt. Except for the white van that went past... Somebody who watched the video, saw the wierd thing, pressed rewind to just before the wierd thing, and whipped his phone out to start videoing the wierd thing. Obviously. I was going to say this. Thanks for saving me the effort. Sometimes I wonder if some people ... [More]
Comment icon #47 Posted by Timonthy on 6 March, 2016, 7:44
I was going to say this. Thanks for saving me the effort. Sometimes I wonder if some people shut off their brains when they post Same goes for you because it's already been mentioned in earlier comments...
Comment icon #48 Posted by DONTEATUS on 6 March, 2016, 16:38
WOw ! THis will make one sleep better at night ! LOL Its not an Alien for sure, They would at least tipped a cow or two !

First extrasolar moon potentially discovered
7-28-2017
Astronomers believe that they may have found, for the first time, a moon orbiting an extrasolar planet.
Conjoined bat twins discovered in rainforest
7-28-2017
The extremely rare find is one of only a few examples of conjoined twins ever seen outside of humans.
California residents report 'Chupacabra'
7-27-2017
Alleged sightings of the cryptozoological creature have sparked concerns over the safety of local pets.
Our atoms came from far across the universe
7-27-2017
A new study has revealed that half of the atoms that make up our bodies have come from beyond the galaxy.
Hyperloop test
Posted 7-28-2017 | 1 comment
A look at the first successful test ride of the Hyperloop - a futuristic transportation system.

Octopus goes for a walk
Posted 7-27-2017 | 4 comments
As this video shows, not all octopus' limit their exploration to the bottom of the sea.

Redefining the kilogram
Posted 7-24-2017 | 0 comments

Stretchy batteries
Posted 7-23-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists have come up with a way to make batteries and their cases stretchy.

Counting to one billion
Posted 7-22-2017 | 1 comment

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI