Sunday, September 24, 2017

Bizarre footage shows 'creature' in Turkey

Posted on Thursday, 25 February, 2016 | Comment icon 48 comments

The strange figure seems to wander around aimlessly. Image Credit: YouTube / taso oz
The peculiar video shows a pint-sized entity wandering around on a deserted city street after dark.
Allegedly filmed by a security camera in Diyarbakir, Turkey earlier this month, the video has been generating a lot of interest since appearing online and so far nobody has been able to explain it.

The strange figure, which seems to be only a couple of feet tall, can be seen wandering aimlessly around on the road while changing speed and direction several times for no apparent reason.

Unfortunately due to the poor quality of the footage it is difficult to make out what it is, however suggestions so far have ranged from a balloon being blown in the wind to a deliberate hoax.

Some have even commented that it looks a bit like the character Max Rebo from Star Wars.

Source: YouTube | Comments (48)

Tags: Turkey

Comment icon #39 Posted by curiouse on 1 March, 2016, 11:20
, balloon or puppet. Did you notice the shadow was there sometimes ? Sometimes not.
Comment icon #40 Posted by Sweetpumper on 1 March, 2016, 15:30
Balloon paralysis.
Comment icon #41 Posted by AZDZ on 1 March, 2016, 15:51
Marionette attached to a drone.
Comment icon #42 Posted by psyche101 on 2 March, 2016, 2:50
You want to know what this REALLY is? An indication of just how far UFOlogy has sunk.
Comment icon #43 Posted by Quaentum on 2 March, 2016, 18:51
Personally I think it is a bad video editing job. When the "Creature" is near the stone at the bottom you can clearly see the shadow is up to the right but the shadow from the stone and even the parked vehicle in the upper part of the video seem to be up and to the left.
Comment icon #44 Posted by Aftermath on 3 March, 2016, 21:10
Interesting video, and by interesting I mean another bull**** video created and edited and thrown out on youtube with the tagline Alien in it. This looks like a puppet being picked up with strings hanging over telephone or electrical wiring. Beside that, I trust videos from Turkey as much as I trust my ex wife. Which is just about as far as I can throw her. Ok, so after I stopped laughing my a@@ off... I agree this video was interesting, and by interesting I mean not interesting.
Comment icon #45 Posted by Hammerclaw on 3 March, 2016, 21:23
Is the creature suppose to be in front of the plastic grocery bag that wafts up into the air on a thermal, or behind it?
Comment icon #46 Posted by Brok on 3 March, 2016, 22:09
I don't think I'll bother watching this. Then why bother posting? Ok , this thread needs a few more observation skills... er, thats his mobile phone, genius. you can clearly see he taking a video of a computer monitor/tv set. The Security camera itself did give a steady view, his hand didnt. Except for the white van that went past... Somebody who watched the video, saw the wierd thing, pressed rewind to just before the wierd thing, and whipped his phone out to start videoing the wierd thing. Obviously. I was going to say this. Thanks for saving me the effort. Sometimes I wonder if some people ... [More]
Comment icon #47 Posted by Timonthy on 6 March, 2016, 7:44
I was going to say this. Thanks for saving me the effort. Sometimes I wonder if some people shut off their brains when they post Same goes for you because it's already been mentioned in earlier comments...
Comment icon #48 Posted by DONTEATUS on 6 March, 2016, 16:38
WOw ! THis will make one sleep better at night ! LOL Its not an Alien for sure, They would at least tipped a cow or two !

Saudi Arabian textbook shows Yoda at the UN
9-23-2017
A doctored image of Yoda at the United Nations has somehow ended up in a history textbook.
Juno captures stunning new images of Jupiter
9-23-2017
NASA's Juno probe has sent back four breathtaking new images of the gas giant's swirling atmosphere.
100 people could live on the Moon by 2040
9-22-2017
ESA's ambitious 'Moon village' plan could see humans living on the lunar surface within 25 years.
Man who prevented World War 3 dies aged 77
9-22-2017
Former Soviet military officer Stanislav Petrov made a decision in 1983 that may have saved the world.
Will robots take over all our jobs ?
Posted 9-23-2017 | 1 comment
As computers become increasingly sophisticated, will there be any jobs left for us ?

Exploring Antarctica's hidden depths
Posted 9-22-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists investigate some of the wildlife hidden beneath the Antarctic ice.

Science-fiction spacesuits
Posted 9-21-2017 | 0 comments
Adam Savage investigates a number of intricately detailed spacesuits used in movies.

Extreme neodymium magnet
Posted 9-20-2017 | 0 comments
Unboxing a magnet so powerful that it can suspend huge weights off the underside of a table.

Derren Brown and new age crystals
Posted 9-19-2017 | 0 comments
The psychological illusionist is joined by actor Martin Freeman for this remarkable trick.

Guardian angel ?
9-13-2017 | Middle of nowhere Iowa

I'm not normal, but I'm not alone
9-13-2017 | South Africa

When I was very little
9-13-2017 | Sturgis So.Dakota

Weird light orbs and chills
9-13-2017 | Poland

Unexplained light flashes
8-30-2017 | Louisiana

A night that I will never forget
8-18-2017 | Massena, NY