Thursday, June 29, 2017

Helicopter chases triangular UFOs over Devon

Posted on Wednesday, 14 September, 2016 | Comment icon 20 comments

What were the two objects and who was pursuing them ? Image Credit: sxc.hu
Several witnesses have reported seeing a helicopter pursuing two triangular shaped objects over Exmouth.
The incident, which occurred at around 10:30pm on Monday, certainly didn't go unnoticed.

"I know it sounds crazy but I saw what I saw," said one witness who wished to remain anonymous. "I wish I got a picture. I would be very surprised if no one else saw them or heard the helicopter."

"The two of them were bouncing around and then the helicopter turned up and seemed to try and chase them through the sky. They bounced one way and then the other and then headed back in land, not towards the sea."

"They went off pretty quickly, not supersonic or anything, but faster than a plane. The helicopter was trying to follow them but gave up and headed towards Sidmouth."

Another resident, who also wished to remain anonymous, submitted a very similar report.

"I believe I have seen the same thing," he said. "On hearing the sound of a helicopter I looked out to see if it was another police chopper. I am a serving soldier and I can say I've never seen anything move in the way these objects were."

Other witnesses reported hearing the helicopter circling the area for some time and one man even described seeing a "blue laser light" and a "green steady light" as the objects passed overhead.

Exactly what the objects were and why they were being pursued however remains a mystery.

Source: Plymouth Herald | Comments (20)

Tags: UFO, Devon

Comment icon #11 Posted by Mr.United_Nations on 15 September, 2016, 2:05
No. But where i live on the south coast the lynx naval helicopters are sometimes seen
Comment icon #12 Posted by Lucas Cooper Merrin on 15 September, 2016, 7:04
For either a multi mach experimental aircraft or light speed/dimensional jumping ufo, a sub 200mph helicopter wouldn't be my first choice pursuit vehicle
Comment icon #13 Posted by paperdyer on 15 September, 2016, 16:09
It's a normal assumption by most individuals to associate that a know vehicle, in this case the helicopter, would be pursuing an unknown, in this case the triangle.  But I agree you can't jump to that conclusion.  Logic and rational thought before expressing an opinion  or explanation is not the norm for most people.  Just look at Donald trump.
Comment icon #14 Posted by Sweetpumper on 15 September, 2016, 16:32
It would be mine, especially following something that can stop on a dime. A fighter is not going to catch it anyway.
Comment icon #15 Posted by Kurzweil on 15 September, 2016, 20:30
If I were in charge I'd send out the hot air balloon brigade. They'd have to be the fancy ones like giant cartoon characters. You know, to intimidate.
Comment icon #16 Posted by Essan on 15 September, 2016, 21:01
How do you tell  an object is triangular when seen in the sky at night? Did the witnesses have night vision googles?  Or just an avid imagination?
Comment icon #17 Posted by back to earth on 15 September, 2016, 22:46
Comment icon #18 Posted by curiouse on 16 September, 2016, 12:25
No footage ? How Unusual .
Comment icon #19 Posted by Thorvir Hrothgaard on 16 September, 2016, 14:12
Maybe it sounded "triangular" as it passed overhead.
Comment icon #20 Posted by Sweetpumper on 16 September, 2016, 14:52
Damn, that company has it's hands in everything.

Orbiting supermassive black holes discovered
6-28-2017
For the first time ever, scientists have observed two supermassive black holes orbiting one another.
British nanny changes name to Mary Poppins
6-28-2017
Mary Poppins fan Emma Davenport was so fond of the character that she decided to actually become her.
'Willy Wonka' elevator has become a reality
6-28-2017
German company ThyssenKrupp has developed an elevator that can go horizontally as well as vertically.
NASA denies alien life announcement claim
6-27-2017
NASA has played down the suggestion that it is on the verge of announcing the discovery of alien life.
20 years of Mars exploration
Posted 6-28-2017 | 1 comment
A look back at NASA's robotic exploration of the Red Planet over the last two decades.

Can you remember this ?
Posted 6-27-2017 | 0 comments
A look at the surprisingly common psychological phenomenon of false memories.

Spider shoots 25-meter web
Posted 6-26-2017 | 0 comments
The Darwin's Bark Spider is a real-life spiderwoman with a gigantic river-spanning web.

Longest marble run
Posted 6-25-2017 | 2 comments
This record-breaking marble run in Elgg, Switzerland stretched 1,918.12 meters through the town.

Predicting disasters
Posted 6-24-2017 | 0 comments
Richard A. Clarke talks about the ways in which catastrophes can be predicted in advance.

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI

Craig is here
6-10-2017 | Phoenix AZ

We saw the same thing!
6-10-2017 | Pooler, GA

Three female faces
6-5-2017 | Illinois (IL)

Encounter at 3:33 AM
6-5-2017 | Budapest

Trade school terror
5-26-2017 | Cedro woolley, Wa.