Friday, August 18, 2017

'Winged creature' photograph has gone viral

Posted on Thursday, 5 January, 2017 | Comment icon 141 comments

Is this a winged creature or a pair of palm trees ? Image Credit: Facebook / Richard Christianson
An image of what has been described as a 'winged demon' has been uploaded by a user on Facebook.
The peculiar image, which has been shared more than 80,000 times on social media, was posted on Facebook by Richard Christianson who wrote "What the hell do you see in this picture for reals ??"

The photograph was allegedly taken in Arizona and shows what some online users have interpreted as a large humanoid creature with wings walking along the side of a road.

Others however maintain that the image is little more than an optical illusion and that the 'creature' is actually a pair of palm trees that happen to have been photographed from just the right angle.

Suffice to say, the latter explanation is certainly more plausible than the former.

Source: USA Today | Comments (141)

Tags: Demon, Creature, Facebook

Comment icon #132 Posted by Crystal Rose on 30 January, 2017, 22:15
So... you want a photo of a corpse of a demon or such. Do you see that this is actually quite disgusting and more mad than my claim? And I m not here to prove myself, I'm here to provide controversy.
Comment icon #133 Posted by Crystal Rose on 30 January, 2017, 22:16
Not going to repeat myself.
Comment icon #134 Posted by Stiff on 30 January, 2017, 22:28
Yes, the most simplest and easiest form of evidence, however disgusting, would pretty much have given you the utmost respect imaginable. But, like you say, you're not here to prove yourself. It figures.
Comment icon #135 Posted by ChrLzs on 31 January, 2017, 2:26
No. Of course it isn't. Then perhaps you are mistaking this discussion forum for your personal blog? That isn't funny, by the way...
Comment icon #136 Posted by Thorvir on 31 January, 2017, 2:48
Then that's that. If all you have is what you presented, then you haven't proven or supported anything. Thanks for the discussion anyway.
Comment icon #137 Posted by Thorvir on 31 January, 2017, 2:49
Yes. That's just a start, though. Not at all. Your claim doesn't have to be mad if you just support it. No one is calling you crazy or a charlatan yet. Thanks for that admission. That means you're just trolling.
Comment icon #138 Posted by The Butler on 31 January, 2017, 4:45
I'm very curious about your "weapons"
Comment icon #139 Posted by Crystal Rose on 31 January, 2017, 5:44
Just replying here to remind everyone that I do wish to discuss the actual topic here. If you guys want to hate on the fact I don't provide evidence of what I do, do so privately. I came here to discuss interesting topics, not my life story. So suck it. Otherwise if you wish to discuss the original topic be my guest. My intentions on not providing evidence of my activities, (besides being a decent person) was to subside that side of the conversation to a minimum. Seeing as it has had the opposite effect, I am being blunt. Subject terminated. Move onto original subject please.
Comment icon #140 Posted by Crystal Rose on 31 January, 2017, 5:54
I'm surprised that you consider this as contrary evidence. Slapping sticks of cardboard and barely running isn't considered as much besides fun. Ever been thrown into a wall? Bet not.
Comment icon #141 Posted by The Butler on 31 January, 2017, 6:54
Contrary to what? Your assertion that you do mortal combat with imaginary beasties? I posted video that I feel is apropriate to the seriousness of your claim, of a person being brutally beaten with cardboard. They tripover numerous times. The point was to show that one can have a camera on them and film themselves incombat. I could show you martial arts contests and motorbike crashes. Your excusesare transparent.

Mystery of distant Kuiper Belt object deepens
8-17-2017
The next target of NASA's New Horizons probe is a space rock with some rather intriguing properties.
Scientists solve animal evolution mystery
8-17-2017
A sea algae boom has been credited with the rise of the first complex life forms in Earth's distant past.
Man finds snake on a supermarket pineapple
8-17-2017
A man in Edinburgh got the fright of his life on Tuesday when he found the reptile in his shopping.
Insect burgers to go on sale in Switzerland
8-16-2017
Insect-based edibles are beginning to appear in shops after a recent revision of food safety laws.
Concrete blocks chest smash
Posted 8-17-2017 | 0 comments
Multiple world record holder Ali Bahcetepe has 16 concrete blocks smashed on his chest.

Animal symbiotic relationships
Posted 8-16-2017 | 2 comments
A look at some of the animal species that rely on one another to survive.

How much of the Earth can be seen at once ?
Posted 8-15-2017 | 0 comments
What is the maximum amount of our planet that you can see from any given point ?

Will batteries power the world ?
Posted 8-14-2017 | 0 comments
Is there a limit to how small and light a rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be ?

Hoia-Baciu - the world's most haunted forest
Posted 8-13-2017 | 0 comments
A look at an area of forest that some people describe as Romania's own 'Bermuda Triangle'.

Ghost experiences ?
8-11-2017 | United States

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama