One drunk man at a party in Australia thought it would be a good idea to experiment with fireworks.
The ill-fated party trick soon backfired ( literally ) when upon sticking a firework between his buttocks and lighting it the man received serious injuries and had to be flown to a specialized burns unit for emergency treatment. On top of the indignity and injury the man is expected to be charged a fine for possessing fireworks outside of an approved period.
"It appears a party was in full progress when a young male decided to place a firework between the cheeks of his bottom and light it," said Senior Sergeant Garry Smith. "What must of seemed to be a great idea at the time has backfired, resulting in the male receiving quite severe and very painful burns to his cheeks, back and private bits."
"A Northern Territory man may be flown to Adelaide after a party trick involving setting off fire crackers between his buttocks went badly wrong."
View: Full article | Source: New Zealand Herald
Discuss: View comments (74)