Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wizard Archaeus

Sign in to follow this  
  • entries
    12
  • comments
    29
  • views
    391

Enemy Mine?

Wizard Archaeus

126 views

As a Pagan have I had my own personal experiences involving hatred and bias from an elitist group of individuals often hiding behind a handle or shielding themselves from behind other individuals which often want nothing to do with any particular grandstanding victimizing a select target unless good for a few laughs provided nobody challenges them. And the warriors of hatred have often hailed from groups of beliefs which were supposed to be open-minded and opposed to any form of controlling manipulation  Now aside from them will you also discover how other alleged "religions of love" have often been found in being the ones to cast the first stone! In my own life have I always had to deal with people's ignorance and hatred which would seek a quick method towards enflaming an encounter in seeking an immediate fanning of the flames in forcing my removal from one group after another and all by the very same people of which few would ever dare to defy. I for one have always fought for the right to be and believe and exist as I thought fit regarding my own happiness and freedom of expression. And whenever I have been attacked have I always first considered the source while first backing away in giving such a source the opportunity to either reveal themselves and be done with it or to further force their control of their given environment. Now since having been part of this group a short time have I already been "informed" by a select individual his disapproval and intended shaming of me over a video I produced several years ago, something of which anyone has the right to do within limits. It did not trouble me nor was I bothered even though I had come to this site in hopes of at least finding some partial acceptance. If meant to be, then so be it. And if not, then so be it. Either way, as long as the moderators find me acceptable am I going nowhere at this time. Because I believe that we all exist within a free world. A world worth fighting for now and forever more. Blessed Be.

bro.jpg



9 Comments


Recommended Comments

Oh, a pariah........Try being a Native Traditionalist and local NIiipik'niis surrounded by Evangelical Bible churches and Mormons. The Assembly of God Church missionaries actually burned our Midi Hut and Pipe Keeper's house down......

Share this comment


Link to comment
Wizard Archaeus

Posted

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Oh, a pariah........Try being a Native Traditionalist and local NIiipik'niis surrounded by Evangelical Bible churches and Mormons. The Assembly of God Church missionaries actually burned our Midi Hut and Pipe Keeper's house down......

You could have just as easily made your point without the little slam. People never cease to amaze me how they have to insult or smear anyone they feel is different from them. As for the ill-treatment of the Native Americans, history is filled with many historical accounts of mistreatment and savagery against many indigenous cultures around the world of which is still ongoing. But to take one cultures woe in using it to silence yet another does nothing to heal the wounds of either one. I grieve for all those whose culture was enslaved and dominated by another no matter the reasoning behind it.

Share this comment


Link to comment

No slam intended. Just stating your not the only one. I know Sikhs who survived the purge in India. We didn't have it nearly as bad as them.

Share this comment


Link to comment

....and think about the indigenous African Holy Men being run down, beaten chopped up and burned under the direction of Texas Baptist missionaries. Would you rather be one of them?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Wizard Archaeus

Posted

9 hours ago, Piney said:

No slam intended. Just stating your not the only one. I know Sikhs who survived the purge in India. We didn't have it nearly as bad as them.

Quite so.

Many have known of levels of sadistic barbarism most of which became obscured by history.

Should you ever get the chance I suggest your acquiring The Black Book Of Poland.

Such telling will either enrage or after a time blanket ones emotional state to a level of indifference. In essence, you had professional soldiers exhibiting a primal savagery worthy of any comparison with a Clive Barker novel. Sorta. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Wizard Archaeus

Posted

7 hours ago, Piney said:

....and think about the indigenous African Holy Men being run down, beaten chopped up and burned under the direction of Texas Baptist missionaries. Would you rather be one of them?

I would rather no one ever be subjected to such barbarism.

Apparently, you can turn a man from his savagery but never can you take the savagery out of a man.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Wizard Archaeus said:

Quite so.

Many have known of levels of sadistic barbarism most of which became obscured by history.

Should you ever get the chance I suggest your acquiring The Black Book Of Poland.

Such telling will either enrage or after a time blanket ones emotional state to a level of indifference. In essence, you had professional soldiers exhibiting a primal savagery worthy of any comparison with a Clive Barker novel. Sorta. 

The Nazis did some evil **** in Poland. They were even the originators of Polish jokes , (which is why they made me cringe) and that  bullcrap about that fictional cavalry charge against  German tanks. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Wizard Archaeus

Posted

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

The Nazis did some evil **** in Poland. They were even the originators of Polish jokes , (which is why they made me cringe) and that  bullcrap about that fictional cavalry charge against  German tanks. 

The one involving the horseback charge with pitchforks and swords?

Regardless the Polish has always been a proud people. And rather stubborn.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Wizard Archaeus said:

The one involving the horseback charge with pitchforks and swords?

That's the one...

Just now, Wizard Archaeus said:

Regardless the Polish has always been a proud people. And rather stubborn.

and bred some damn good Arabian cavalry horses..

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now