Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stars

  • entries
    6
  • comments
    101
  • views
    3,397

When art is a mystery

LightAngel

692 views

When I create I always want to express something, a feeling, a thought, a mystery.

Through the process of creating, my mind starts to fly into another dimension.

A mystery is unfolding in my mind's eye, my mind's wings are fluttering in a happy dance.

 

MyArt-TheRedRoom.jpg

I call this piece of art "The Red Room"

 



12 Comments


Recommended Comments

I always love your artwork and I think "The Red Room" is an amazing piece of work. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more.:)

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

The composition makes the frame solid with this one, the color is a bit monotonous though, would have helped the entire piece with a bit of highlight or contrast in the tint between the subject and background

~

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, third_eye said:

The composition makes the frame solid with this one, the color is a bit monotonous though, would have helped the entire piece with a bit of highlight or contrast in the tint between the subject and background

~

 

Thank you for your opinion.

But, it looks exactly the way I love it, and the way I wanted it to look. 

The creature and the background are one and the same.......... the creature is the red room. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 hours ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

Excellent! And I enjoyed the description of your creative process! 

 

Thank you kindly. :P

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 10/9/2018 at 2:00 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

I always love your artwork and I think "The Red Room" is an amazing piece of work. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more.:)

Thank you.

Maybe I will share more. :geek:

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 hours ago, LightAngel said:

Thank you.

Maybe I will share more. :geek:

My pleasure! Please do!:)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
StarMountainKid

Posted

Great! In the little fiction I used to write, I always tried to leave some mystery about the story. I didn't want to explain everything, leave something to the reader's imagination.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 20/9/2018 at 3:34 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

My pleasure! Please do!:)

 

As you know, I like to keep most of my new stuff private, but maybe I will share more later. :)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, LightAngel said:

 

As you know, I like to keep most of my new stuff private, but maybe I will share more later. :)

I will look forward to that if you do.:D

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 22/9/2018 at 8:21 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

I will look forward to that if you do.:D

All right. :)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now