Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ramblings of a Quiet Mind

  • entries
    6
  • comments
    16
  • views
    908

To those interested enough to read this...


Overdueleaf

140 views

 Share

After creating this blog quite some time ago, I have decided to actually put some effort into it and shall attempt to make regular postings.

 

*snip*

 

 Share

6 Comments


Recommended Comments

rashore

Posted

Sorry, but I removed your website link. Shamelessly plugging your website and asking people to follow you on your website is against the spamming rules here. 

Link to comment
Overdueleaf

Posted (edited)

@rashore

My apologies. I will admit that I have not read the rules in a coons age... and somewhere along the way I had it in my mind that we could link personal websites(it is just a website of my haiku and some other writings nothing to join.. just read) in our blogs here.. i have no idea why (probably my slipping mind). Clearly an error on my part, won't happen again

Edited by Overdueleaf
Link to comment
rashore

Posted

It's all good. We've been tightening up a bit lately with some of the personal in the blogs. But really, saying your are going to shamelessly plug it and then the follow request in the link language was extra  hitting the spammy. 

If you want to share here, feel free :)

Link to comment
Overdueleaf

Posted

@rashore Lol...I shall go stand in the corner now. I will have to check and see how well my images post here as there is a size limit, but understand why the need for them. I use PNG's about 98% of the time because the image quality is just so much better (the other 2% are emf files, I greatly dislike jpegs) . When using pngs here, the problem is that to meet the requirements here, I have to drastically reduce the size (my avg image size is between 1.2 and 2mb) which then impedes on the visual asthetics and enjoyment. But I will play around and see whats what. 

Link to comment
Overdueleaf

Posted (edited)

yeah.. to meet the size requirement to post through basic size reduction, the clarity/crispness tanks and I would rather not post something that makes me cringe..lol. I am trying a compression of the image now

Edited by Overdueleaf
Link to comment
Overdueleaf

Posted (edited)

here goes compression testing..

march1stcompression.jpg.6c78fae347944e2795cd80a8284e2593.jpg

compression is the ticket. Thanks for getting me to use my brain, it needs a different kind of workout everynow and again..lol

 

Edited by Overdueleaf
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now