Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blogs

Complete Trust

Complete Trust

Complete trust +Most Holy Trinity, I trust in Your infinite mercy. God is my Father and so I, His child, have every claim to His divine Heart; and the greater the darkness, the more complete our trust should be. (357 Sister Faustina’s diary) Sentimentality is one of the biggest obstacles to living a life of trust towards God. Or towards friends as well, for life will place before all of us trails (or test if you like) that need facing in order to deepen any relationship that is worth pur

markdohle

markdohle

Poetry for Jewelry Moon 3

Poetry for Jewelry Moon 3 By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503   God's Love God’s Love Was corrupt How many Did he want before me And before I was Anything or anyone He pulled me close Into the friction I fr

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

A History & Mythology of Athletic Jewelry

A History & Mythology of Athletic Jewelry By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503   Athletic jewelry and style is very common in our society today. Lots of people that are not even athletic will dress in the fashion- from yoga pants to track suits and other

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

Everything about this life is important

Everything about this life is important

Everything about this life is important “The world is a good place. Even with pain in it. Even with death.” ― Anna Smith Spark, From: The Court of Broken Knives Life is not a choice. We were born, and that is simply the end of it. How we live is another question entirely. Floating through life is one way of dealing with ‘things’. One simply gets through the day, doing one’s best, and when not busy seeking ways to fill in the time. Buffers are looked for, something, almost anything to les

markdohle

markdohle

Norman Lewis: "The Missionaries"

Link About This Book   Norman Lewis’s stunning examination of the disturbing cultural and environmental devastation wrought in the name of religious salvation Acclaimed travel essayist Norman Lewis spent his life traversing the globe and offering thoughtful commentary on the cultures he visited. In The Missionaries, he turns his critical lens on those missionaries who embed themselves in indigenous cultures to convert the locals to Christianity. What begins with the well-meaning

Abramelin

Abramelin

The Forge

The Forge

The Forge (Thanksgiving 2020)   LIfe is never really dull. There is always something to deal with or to get through. Life is filled with challenges. There is much to be thankful for, but sometimes we have to think deeply about why we should feel gratitude.   St. Bernard when talking about our lives, and especially about our inner experiences, how they constantly change, and in that we are challenged. Consolation, desolation, and all that is in-between put befo

markdohle

markdohle

Haunted Porter Building, Woodland, CA

Haunted Porter Building, Woodland, CA By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503     When I investigated the Porter Building in Woodland, CA, little did I know that it was so haunted.  I first learned about it, because a musical band posted that they would

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

What If!

What If!

What if!   A woman was talking to me one day and she was on a bit of a rant. She had a lot of anger about the church etc. One thing she said was there are so many "thou shalt not', it is just a guilt trip or a way to control people.So I responded in this fashion: "Well think about it, what if everyone in the country, no matter their faith, decided to live out the ten commandments say for six months, what do you think that would do. Co

markdohle

markdohle

Evening Jewelry

Evening Jewelry Mythology By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503 Evening time is a spiritual reflection of the night sky. At night time, the celestial bodies which were not awake during the day are made to shine bright by the silence and darkness. They have a different fee

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

San Jose Scare House

San Jose Scare House By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503   Drawing of The Tormentor Entity that haunts San Jose home.     VIDEOS FROM THE INVESTIGATION: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HkyImEH7Dw&feature=youtu.be www.youtube.com/watch?v=

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

Razor's Edge

Razor's Edge

Razor's Edge Lord, we are always on the edge, we can hide from it, keeping busy, yet no one is so special that we are not vulnerable, what a boon this short life with its valleys and hills and occasional mountain view. What a gift, is a life, both in its fullness, as well as its brevity. --Br.MD

markdohle

markdohle

My Colorful Family

My Colorful Family By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503   The photos are of Paul Dale Roberts and Deanna Jaxine Stinson - Psychic Medium.  The doll photo is of Knobby Nipsack.  During a paranormal investigation, the client wanted me to take the doll, that they

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

Hope

Hope

Hope To hope is to reach upward when all is dark, when one is alone, yet propelled to reach for grace, God's love is beyond our emotions, feelings, and even our deepest misunderstandings of Infinite Love.   Just reach.--Br.MD

markdohle

markdohle

7 Stones of Heaven

7 Stones of Heaven By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503   7 Stones of Heaven There are certain stones which are said to be angelic and lucky. They seem to manifest an angelic air about them and can help to transmute the energy in the air in order to brin

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

Our Spiritual Path

Our Spiritual Path

Our Spiritual Path   I press on toward the goal to win the prize of God's heavenly calling in Christ Jesus. --Philippians 3:14   When people speak to me, more than a few when sharing their spiritual path, and frustrations can overlook what is the most obvious.  For they will often complain that they have so many obstacles to overcome that they can’t get started.  It would seem that they think that all of the ‘obstacles’ have to be gotten rid of before they can

markdohle

markdohle

12 Stones of Hell

12 Stones of Hell By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503   The evilest stones in the world are thought to hold dark power and attract unlucky moments to whoever is nearby. Well known curses have been placed using precious stones and metals throughout history. O

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

Science of the Near-Death Experience.

I really enjoyed this, so I want to share.   Interview with Dr. Pim van Lommel.                 Near-Death-Experience: a concept based on scientific studies by Dr. Pim van Lommel            

LightAngel

LightAngel

Information War

One of the rare areas of political bipartisan agreement in the US Senate, is that Russia is engaged in an ongoing campaign of sustained information warfare against us. And in any information war, the question always boils down to this: Who can you trust? The answer is really simple: Left or Right -- anyone pushing you in the direction of violence against your fellow Americans is batting for Russia, knowingly or otherwise. Because sparking an American civil war has been Russia

Tiggs

Tiggs