Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blogs

Learning to read the Tarot

After teaching Introductory and Intermediate tarot classes for several years, I was asked by the keener students to prepare and deliver an advanced program. I formatted an advanced level into twelve all-day workshops. Completion of the twelve led to Certification as Tarot Master (CTM) recognized by certifying bodies in Canada and the US. The topics covered in these workshops were a deep dive into reading for more complex client questions such as health, relationships, and spiritual directio

tarotbykathleen

tarotbykathleen

Haunted Homeless Camps, Sacramento, CA

Haunted Homeless Camps, Sacramento, CA

Haunted Homeless Camps, Sacramento, CA Paul Dale Roberts, Ufologist Halo Paranormal Investigations *Snip*     Ghosts are everywhere.  I will explain later in this article.  Sometimes, when I am watching Ancient Aliens or Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch, this commercial pops up: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iey7_N_mEx4   - Yes, it is a promotional commercial for California.  They always show you the best of California and do not show you the thousands of homeless camps throughout th

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

The Placerville UFO Hunt

The Placerville UFO Hunt

The Placerville UFO Hunt Paul Dale Roberts, Ufologist Halo Paranormal Investigations *Snip* HPI Ufologists -Not Shown Valerie Chenoweth & Greg   FOX 40 NEWS TV COVERAGE OF THIS HUNT: fox40.com/news/local-news/group-camping-out-in-placerville-in-hopes-of-spotting-ufos/   VIDEOS FROM THE INVESTIGATION: www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0B5yce65_g www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k61xKVNovg www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2RM8QXSzA8 www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXmZQMTAze8
Like Peter, We Need to get Out of the Boat

Like Peter, We Need to get Out of the Boat

Like Peter, We Need To Get Out of the Boat   Your subjective dispositions do not impede the action of My grace in your soul. Learn, then, to trust in Me to do the things that you cannot do of yourself, and allow Me to work in you secretly, in a manner perceptible   A Benedictine Monk. In Sinu Jesu: When Heart Speaks to Heart--The Journal of a Priest at Prayer (p. 126). Angelico Press. Kindle Edition.   +++++   Most of us have in our lifetime have most likely meet someone who seems to see

markdohle

markdohle

HPI Chronicles: A Haunting in Capay

HPI Chronicles: A Haunting in Capay

HPI Chronicles: A Haunting in Capay Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations   MYSTERIOUS CAPAY PHANTOM TIGER SEEN: Team Tiger:  Hobbes of Calvin and Hobbes; Tony the Tiger; Esso Tiger and Shere Khan from Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book.  Crossover drawing by Richard Vasseur.  What does this have to do with Capay?  Easy.  On July 9, 1998, Cindy Logan from Woodland, Ca says that she saw a large phantom cat in Capay.  The sun was just going down and they co
Monastery Retreat House Newsletter June 2021

Monastery Retreat House Newsletter June 2021

JUNE NEWSLETTER Monastery Retreat House Newsletter June 2021 Life at the Monastery “Although the life of a person is in a land full of thorns and weeds, there is always a space in which the good seed can grow. You have to trust God.” — Pope Francis Hello Dear Friends, Well June is here. The year of 2021 has now entered middle age and is moving rapidly towards 2022. We are hoping to reopen the Retreat House in September, God willing! At this time we are planning a deep cleaning, t

markdohle

markdohle

Uneasiness in prayer

Uneasiness in prayer

Uneasiness in prayer   You think that your inability to pray without distractions is an obstacle to My grace. Were that so, I would not have been able to sanctify a great number of those whom My Church honors as saints. Distractions, when they are not entertained willfully, are no obstacle to My work in a soul. My grace passes through them to touch the center of the soul wherein all is still and in readiness for My healing and sanctifying touch. Come to Me   A Benedictine Monk. In Sinu Jesu:

markdohle

markdohle

He who sees into the depths (Yet I Keep on Truckin)

He who sees into the depths (Yet I Keep on Truckin)

He who sees into the depths (Yet I Keep on Truckin)   If love is the greatest spiritual gift, then it would seem that if Christians want to be healers of hearts and souls, then we should pray for this gift, greater even than miracles, which can be flashy and then forgotten in time.   However, to experience being seen and loved by another, to understand that one's depths have been gazed upon and still loved, brings about the deepest of healing; for nothing needs to be hidden.   There is

markdohle

markdohle

Inattention towards faith

Inattention towards faith

Inattention towards faith   We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope. Martin Luther King, Jr.   We can lose something valuable by inattention or carelessness; these are actual choices. In order to keep what is precious alive and vibrant, it must be worked for. Be it friendships, marriage, career, and for me what is most important, faith. People can live without being aware that they have a Spirit and that it needs to be attended to. If not it remains childish becaus

markdohle

markdohle

The struggle with self​

The struggle with self​

The struggle with self It is a true honor to meet the many people who come to the Monastery to make a retreat and to be able to share and learn from them. I have yet to meet a man or a woman who is not going through some sort of deep interior struggle. Some may not always know that until they slow down and begin the road to deeper self-knowledge and a desire to connect deeply with God. Sometimes, it is when people discover that there is another way that the pain that they take for normal bec

markdohle

markdohle

Hobbling but thankful

Hobbling but thankful

Hobbling along but thankful   Lord, I got up this morning, hobbled over to shut off the alarm, then tried to stretch my stiff, painful back, then keeping my balance re-hobbled over to my bed and put on my shoes. As I was on my way to my mediation in the church, I suddenly realized that everything hurt today. I started laughing, what a sight I must be in your eyes, Lord. So now my body, my aging body, resembles my soul, which is often stiff, in pain, and hobbles along. Yet lord I lau

markdohle

markdohle

Why We Need to Believe in the Afterlife in the 21st Century

Why We Need to Believe in the Afterlife in the 21st Century

Why We Need to Believe in the Afterlife in the 21st Century Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations *Snip* Sacramento Paranormal Help *Snip*   *Snip*   BELOW IS A BLAST FROM THE PAST:   It seems like now more than ever, people are drawn into ghost hunting groups. I have always had an interest in the paranormal and before I knew it, I was a full-fledged member of H.P.I. (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations) of Northern Calif

Consciousness Of Light

Have you ever wonder, what is the True Essence of The Universe? Well allow me to point to you who, and what is that made The Universe possible. Please join me, as I unfold the mysteries of the Universe.             In the beginning there was no Universe, and everything was very void and pitch-black dark. Until an Essence made of Light, emerged from the darkness. This wonderful Essence of Light was very much conscious of Itself, and very much alive. Actually, this Conscio
Stories to deepen faith in God

Stories to deepen faith in God

Stories to deepen faith in God   Peter is a good friend of mine. He works lin video and is starting to post videos on the experience that people have that deepen their faith.  The one here is actually him sharing one such experience.  If you like it, I hope that some of you will subscribe to his channel.  All toll, there are three up now.   I am sure that they will only get better.     Peace Br. Mark

markdohle

markdohle

Haunted Belogradchik Fortress in Bulgaria

Haunted Belogradchik Fortress in Bulgaria

Haunted Belogradchik Fortress in Bulgaria Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations *Snip* Sacramento Paranormal Help *Snip*       I received a nice email from Karen Jean Caruso - Walker.  Karen being a world traveler has been on a nice cruise to the Caribbean, visiting many islands and has been to the Middle East and South Korea.  Her fondest memory is visiting the Belogradchik Fortress in Bulgaria two years ago.  Karen wondered of
When the ego is weak

When the ego is weak

When the ego is weak   “It is your faults, My children that make you unhappy. Recognize when you are in the wrong. Let your thoughts probe to the depths of your misery. He and I by Gabrielle Bossis Pauline Books of Boston   When the ego is weak it is difficult to admit faults. Our habitual actions or reactions that we develop in our lives can keep us in a state of perpetual struggle with others. If we struggle with those who are in the same boat we are, then it can become even more violen

markdohle

markdohle

My ideas on Star Forts

Star Forts are found all over the map. Some are newer looking, and some are obviously old. Sometimes they are built up on lower layer of star forts, I've seen four or five layers even.I think these must be some kind of power spot. They somehow collect energy, and I thin water has something to do with it. I notice lots of times they are by water, or have water running through it. Then some have moats or canals. There are often star forts inside a more complicated star city. They seem to be workin

janesix

janesix

The Golden Egg Legend

The Golden Egg Legend

The Golden Egg Legend By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire aka Ana Moon Distributed by: Paul Dale Roberts Halo Paranormal Investigations *snip* Sacramento Paranormal Help *snip*     The Golden Egg Legend According to online dictionary, folklore & encyclopedic sources- Hiraṇyagarbha (Sanskrit: हिरण्यगर्भः ; literally the 'golden womb' or 'golden egg', poetically translated as 'universal womb') is the source of the creation of universe or the manifest

Effects of Eclipses

So I got to see the eclipse of August 2017 a few years ago. I was pretty close to the full eclipse, but not quite, so I only got to see the partial eclipse. I thought it would be something fast, but it took several hours. It was a really weird experience for me. I just got a very strange feeling that lasted the whole eclipse, and a bit longer after it was over. My dog was feeling it too, she went to hide under the bed. Not sure how to explain the feeling, but I know somehow both my body, mind an

janesix

janesix