Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blogs

Let us not forget them, first responders

Let us not forget them, first responders

Doctors, Nurses, EMT’s, C N A’s, Firemen, and Policemen and Woman  let us not forget them   It was after compline, and I was preparing to go to bed when I got an important phone call from a very dear friend of mine.  Dr. Glen Johnson is a Cardiologist and lives in New Orleans.  I met him in the year 2000 when he helped me out when I really needed some medical attention.   He knew it even before I did.  I stayed at his place for a week after the procedure I needed, and during that time I

markdohle

markdohle

Transparent Spirit during sleep paralysis.

I remember when I was 3 years old, or even younger, I was always visited by a transparent being. This being didn't have any form of communication. He will grab my hand, and take me to the deepest part of the earth, always to a lake full of snakes. I always assumed it was an evil spirt. I didn't know but my grandmother used to openly practice witchcraft during that time. After my grandmother died, I didn't see this spirit anymore, until my mother died, and this time, I saw two transparent beings

Chilapo

Chilapo

The Attachment

The Attachment By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503     DEANNA'S LIVE VIDEO OF THE INVESTIGATION www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/videos/518643099040149/UzpfSTYwMjkwNDQ3OTkxMTM2ODpWSzoyODY0NDMwNjkzNjM0MjYy/   VIDEOS FROM THE INVES

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts

Taking life for granted Chapter talk

Taking life for granted Chapter talk

The abbot is asking the brothers to give a talk at chapter on how the Covid19 virus is affecting them. I gave my talk this morning. He understands that this world wide event will have long-lasting effects on each monk, the community, as well as the world, and i would think, the church itself.     -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Taking life for granted Chapter talk on Covid-19 given 3/29/20 Most people seek happiness. This elusive state can

markdohle

markdohle

Day 1 in Self-Isolation

Welcome to my first blog on sharing exposure of my cringe worthy self-isolation YouTube vlog series. I'll try my best to produce videos whenever I can and keeping you all posted. The vlog is about unboxing things I've brought couples of months now in which China is very slowly releasing postages outside of it's country. In which it really surprised me and made me abit weary on what could've touched my package before me. But never the less here's the video hope you all keep safe and well dur

EU1B1UE

EU1B1UE

Alleluia by Leonard Cohen a powerful prayer​

Alleluia by Leonard Cohen a powerful prayer​

Alleluia by Leonard Cohen a powerful prayer    The song alleluia by Leonard Cohen is very touching. Today, someone pointed out a video on you-tube for me to see, of a young man singing this song from the balcony of his apartment. He was singing to uplift the spirits of his neighbors. I was deeply touched by the act of kindness, but also the power of the song.    Probably for the first time in my life, when seeing something on the internet, or reading about it in the newspapers, I am finding

markdohle

markdohle

Brave

No..I don't mean the browser.. But anyways I was watching the Pixar movie "Brave" (yeah..I'm an adult and I watch animated movies, ok? :P ) and afterwards I decided to go on Amazon to see how other people viewed the movie and I was astonished how hardly anyone understood the real meaning behind the movie and just WHY it was called "Brave". It wasn't because Merida (the main character) went into the forest to undo a silly and potentially fatal mistake and no, she was not being brave for

Bendy Demon

Bendy Demon

Reflecting, Chapter Two

Chapter Two When I was very young, I was fascinated by the strange, archaic cultures depicted in National Geographic magazine. Wow. Halfway around the world there were primitive people living in the jungle! and Amazon tribes living in longhouses alongside that great, majestic river! One photo in particular has stayed with me over the years: a proud tribal warrior with a painted face, his teeth carved like shark’s teeth, looking fierce and exotic. Halfway through my tooth procedure the

simplybill

simplybill

The starkness stands out

The starkness stands out

The starkness stands out,   I feel like a mouse, hunted by an invisible cat, feeling its presence, yet it eludes me.   I hate the feeling, Lord, vulnerability, being in an open field, no place to hide, yet it is life as it has always been.   The starkness stands out, as well as life's fragility, so I do the best I can, pray, work in our infirmary, be present for those i live with and love.   Truly like flowers of the field w

markdohle

markdohle

A Time for Reflecting

While social-distancing, with lots of time and few distractions, we have an opportunity for self-reflection, and for remembering those moments that changed how we see ourselves. I’ve been remembering the time I got my tooth fixed.  It was early 1989, I’d just gotten a training date from Continental Airlines, and I decided that it was time to do something about my front tooth that pointed forward instead of down. I wasn’t particularly embarrassed about my tooth, but I thought it might b

simplybill

simplybill

Paranormal Investigators Found Dead: Warning!

Paranormal Investigators Found Dead: A Warning By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503   The paranormal is usually fun, but it also can be a dangerous thing. Not only do we have to journey out on eerie adventures to find this energy, it is also spiritually threa
The experience of fatigue as a way of prayer​

The experience of fatigue as a way of prayer​

The experience of fatigue as a way of prayer Fatigue will sometimes lift if we pray, perhaps because we are praying truly for the love of God, this forgetting of self can help to relieve anxiety and fear, which can reduce anger that is often fed by these painful experiences. Trust is a choice, so choose, go deeper, become freer, and allow grace to do it's work. Even if fatigue is not lifted, it is the struggle that leads us closer to the Lord--Br.MD

markdohle

markdohle

Rethinking our lives

Rethinking our lives

Rethinking our lives   In this time of crisis is allowing the community to also rethink our own lives and how we live out our community values as monks. It is making us more aware of our connection with the world, and how we need to connect through prayer and to be available to those we know and love who live near us.   Everything in this world is fragile, can easily break and die. As we are seeing now with the whole world seeming to stop. Sports canceled, restaurants closing, empty highways

markdohle

markdohle

A different kind of war

A word of encouragement as we distance ourselves from one another: I recently watched  ‘Darkest Hour’ and ‘Dunkirk’, two movies that are inspirational to me. It struck me how this viral war that we’re in today is different than the World Wars: we’re unable to comfort our friends and neighbors, as did the people of London while huddled together in bomb shelters. We have no symbols of unity and strength like Rosie the Riveter, and no classrooms where children can stand together to recite the

simplybill

simplybill

Justin Bieber Takes Us to Church

Justin Bieber Takes Us to Church By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503     Justin Bieber, a popstar, went live on Instagram Sunday to spread the love of Jesus Christ.  He was there to showcase Judah Smith and his article of faith about various topics in

How to Read Tarot: For Beginners

How to Read Tarot: For Beginners If you have ever watched witchy movies or visited the psychic's tent at a festival, you may have wondered how they seemingly predict the future or so easily give advice with their tarot cards. While it there is some intuition to it, you can learn how to handle a tarot deck and gain your own insight. All you need is a tarot deck of your choice and a willingness to learn. Step 1: Find a deck. You will obviously need a deck of your own to read tarot. Go to

xYlvax

xYlvax

Spiritual Communion

Spiritual Communion For many non- Catholics the importance of the Eucharist is not understood. In fact, many Catholics do not fully understand the great gift that this sacrament is. Mark Mallett I believe is a prophet for our times. One of many I believe. He writes mostly for Catholics, however many non-Catholics and even those on a path other than Christianity, may find him helpful in understanding what is going on today. This essay that I am sharing here by posting the web address, i

markdohle

markdohle

Paranormal Activity on Nogales Street

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY ON NOGALES STREET By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior Halo Paranormal Investigations www.cryptic916.com/ Sacramento Paranormal Help www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503     DEANNA'S LIVE VIDEO FROM THE INVESTIGATION: www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/videos/278155666483748/   VIDEOS FROM THE INVESTIGATION: www.youtube.c

Walking

There’s an old saying attributed to the Navy Seals:   “When you think you’ve reached your limit, you’re really only at 40%.” Well, today I proved it to be true. I set a new personal record for walking: 18 miles!  I drove to the nearby state park, intending to walk 11 miles to reach my weekly goal of 25-miles-per-week, but a Forrest Gump-like feeling came over me and I just kept walking.  My previous record was 15 miles on the Withlacoochee State Trail near Floral City, Florida o

simplybill

simplybill