Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blogs

Haunted Roeding Park, Fresno, CA

Haunted Roeding Park, Fresno, CA Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations www.***/ Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021 Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503 I was born in Fresno, CA, the home of the California Raisins.  I lived on Effy Street in Fresno and later moved to Simpson Street in Fresno.  I went to Alice Birney grade school.  Life was simple in Fresno, during my young

pauldaleroberts

pauldaleroberts in Paranormal

Another Witness for the Incident at Fort Benning, Georgia

Another Witness for the Incident at Fort Benning, Georgia. Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations The drawing above was created by William Carlisle and the concept was by me.  It depicts Skyhawk (William's character) summoning a UFO to appear before him and The Legendary Dark Silhouette (my character).  It has been known that Native American shamans are in touch with extraterrestrials and beings from other dimension

pauldaleroberts

Haunted Great Wall of China

Haunted Great Wall of China Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations The Drawing Explained: The drawing depicted above was drawn by Richard Vasseur.  Before I was in the paranormal business, I was in the comic book business interviewing comic book creators and reviewing comic books.   In this drawing is the Demon Warrior aka Paul Dale Roberts; Moon Goddess aka Deanna Jaxine Stinson and Iconic aka Richard Vasseur.  The three of us, are investigating the

pauldaleroberts

There are two camps, we must choose

There are two camps, we must choose     “Love is not selfish. Love never calculates. It hastens to help. In heaven there is nothing but love. And I bring it to the earth, whereas the Evil one sows hatred. There are two camps—choose. And if you choose love, don’t remain shy and on the outskirts, as it were. Enter into the arena with the strong ones. Bossis, Gabrielle. He and I (Kindle Locations 3635-3637). Pauline Books and Media. Kindle Edition.| ++++++++++ “Wetiko”, is a Native-Ame

markdohle

markdohle in Personal beliefs

The Call to Become More Human

The Call to Become More Human   “See Me in everything, for I am everywhere for all of you. . . . Oh, that look of yours that I love: you understand? It’s like a declaration of love from you, as though you gave Me a little of your soul. And I take it right away, carefully watching for a chance to pick you up like a collector of works of art who jealously hides his discoveries so that no one may steal them from him.   Bossis, Gabrielle. He and I (Kindle Locations 3285-3288). Pauline Books and

markdohle

markdohle in personal reflection

Invisible

Invisible   If we think of ourselves as an introvert or an extrovert it does not really matter. In the end, we are all inward beings with a deep, rich, painful, and complex life that is hidden from those around us. The most outgoing of people interpret, react, and speak from their inner core. Our perspective is unique to each individual and the only way this can often be communicated is through words. Though I believe the bulk of our communication is non-verbal, yet without speech and the abil

markdohle

Haunted Beale AFB & a Movie Review

Haunted Beale AFB & a Movie Review Beale AFB German Pow Camp Haunting Investigation Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS Before I get into the "blast from the past" article on haunted Beale AFB, let me tell you about the movie we saw today on 5/9/2022, Monday.  Deanna Jaxine Stinson and I, went to Century Laguna 16, 9349 Big Horn Blvd, Elk Grove and watched a matinee.  That matinee was no other than

pauldaleroberts

A Sense of Humor in Prayer

A Sense of Humor, and Prayer   About 5 years ago, I was talking to a small group of visitors about prayer. As we were talking one of the men in the group asked me for help in not giving up when praying. So I said something not thought about often when prayer is discussed, which is the importance of having a good sense of humor.   To live a disciplined prayer is not always easy. Prayer is stress-free when we are relaxed, not sleepy, focused, and in a state of consolation. Yet there are days w

markdohle

markdohle in prayer

Vishnu is Summoned

Vishnu is Summoned Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations You will find 6 videos of the investigation at my channel link.   Now, here is that link: www.youtube.com/channel/UCDiugDTWsbcMw6f3RDah5gQ INITIAL REPORT Date to be there: May 6, 2022 Friday. Time to be there: 12pm. Address to be at: Elk Grove, CA. Case Number: 9M16B7516Z266. Name of Client: Mr. G. Activity: Mr. G does not want his name published in the article. The client does not want hi

pauldaleroberts

Pioneer, CA Ghost Story

Pioneer, Ca Ghost Story Written by Rose Zierke Story by Rose Langan and Devan Langan Distributed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations May 1, 2022 In 2008, Devan had a dream about the house we are currently living in. We had never been to Pioneer. Devan drew the house when he woke up. In 2015, we moved into the house, not realizing until later that it's the house that Devan had drawn. I found the notebook about a year ago and saw the dr

pauldaleroberts

Religious and Political Arrogance and Conceit

Religious and Political Arrogance and Conceit   It is amazing how many people have the truth! Also how many trying to convince everyone else that they are wrong. Religious people have a tendency to believe that they are of the elect, and those who disagree with them, well, are not, and are dammed. In fact, if you are a Christian and belong to a denomination, or to an independent church, or just pray and worship at home, I can wager that in some Christian’s eyes, you are not of the elect, and a

markdohle

A Woman and Three Children Living in Her Car

A Woman and Three Children Living in Her Car   Most people never really sat down and got to know a homeless person but every homeless person is just a real person that was created by God and it is the same kind of different as us; they just have a different story. – Ron Hall   ++++++++++   I go through periods in my life, where the reality of the depth of suffering that mankind goes through, seems to almost be the only reality. That this world is a sort of hell, and we are imprisoned here

markdohle

Spring & Spirit is in the Air

There is a lot of metaphysical nonsense that passes for spiritual wisdom. New age books, so-called gurus and of course the internet, are replete with how-to’s on becoming a spiritual healer, medium, or garden-variety psychic.  Before launching yourself on this spiritual journey of exploration, first you should ask, “Who is sharing here?” Credible folk?  Souls who have passed onto the spirit world?  The divine? A wise woman described it as a pot of spiritual gold that we can all tap into, e

tarotbykathleen

tarotbykathleen in Articles

Interview with Tim R. Swartz, Fortean Researcher & Author

Interview with Tim R. Swartz, Fortean Researcher & Author Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations TIM R. SWARTZ BIOGRAPHY: Tim R. Swartz is an Indiana native and Emmy-Award winning television producer/videographer, and is the author of a number of popular books including The Lost Journals of Nikola Tesla, Tim R. Swartz's Big Book of Incredible Alien Encounters, Time Travel: Fact Not Fiction!, Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond the

pauldaleroberts

Church and State Kirill and Putin

Church and State Kirill and Putin   Marco and I have been friends for a long time. I have a deep respect for him. He wanted me to share what I thought about the relationship that  Krill has with Putin. In other words, the church and state problem, and question. Below is something simple that I wrote on the subject. –Br.MD   ++++++++++   When a government and the church become one, there is only trouble brewing. In a church that is either run by the state or works as an equal partner wit

markdohle

Back-to-Back Paranormal Investigations

Back-to-Back Paranormal Investigations Paul Dale Roberts, Cryptologist Halo Paranormal Investigations HPI Special Ops 8 VIDEOS OF THE INVESTIGATION CAN BE FOUND AT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, ALL VIDEOS ARE TITLED: BACK-TO-BACK PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS, THE LINK TO MY CHANNEL IS HERE: www.youtube.com/channel/UCDiugDTWsbcMw6f3RDah5gQ MIKE'S POSSIBLE APPARITION PHOTO CAN BE SEEN HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Km-2eSju0 INITIAL REPORT Date to be there: April 23, 2022. Time to be ther

pauldaleroberts

Mercy Sunday 2022

Mercy Sunday 2022 The Spirit of the Risen Christ casts out fear from the hearts of the apostles and pushes them out of the Upper Room, to bring the Gospel. We also must have more courage to witness to faith in the Risen Christ! Let us not be afraid to be Christian and live as Christians! We must have the courage to go out and proclaim Christ the Risen Lord, for he is our peace. "Trusting in the mercy of the Lord forever, because he is waiting for us, he loves us." Pope Francis +++++++++ It

markdohle

markdohle in personal beliefs

Haunted Avery Hotel & Paranormal Hotline Contacts

Haunted Avery Hotel & Paranormal Hotline Contacts Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's  Esoteric Detective Halo Paranormal Investigations Photos and Drawings: 1st Photo is of the historic Avery House in Avery, Ca 2nd Drawing is Razor's Edge and her partner Rapid Fire.  Drawn by William Carlisle. Concept by Paul Dale Roberts 3rd Drawing is cryptozoologist Paul Dale Roberts hunting Bigfoot in the forests of Oregon.  Drawn by William Carlisle. In the year 2005, my HPI team and

pauldaleroberts

Letter to a prisoner

Letter to a prisoner   Occasionally I like to share one of my letters to a prisoner. Over the years I have written quite a few. For the most part, the experience has been good and enriching, and I have learned a lot from the men I have written to. Below is one such letter. I would like to encourage anyone who may want to write a prisoner, to do so. Yes, one has to be careful. Yet some prisoners are sincere for just wanting to write someone, and many have found faith in prison. Most of the men

markdohle

Monastery Easter Vigil 2022

Monastery Easter Vigil 2022 The Easter Vigil like last year was private. For us, we have our Vigil at 4:30 in the morning. We start in our Cloister Garden, meeting in the middle. We have one of the monks make space for a large fire, for the lighting of the Candle. I went out into the Cloister Garden a little early. The sky was not completely clear, but the full moon could easily be seen. It was very bright and beautiful. It was very quiet, and dark, and there were three other monks als

markdohle