Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. RoofGardener

Mars sample return mission

I believe that is true. In point of fact, they can produce their own water by electrolising sea water. It's just food they need.
  3. Gwynbleidd

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Thanks Susie, I was just looking at this article too of Elon's where he said: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/16/elon-musk-once-worried-unsworth-may-be-another-jeffrey-epstein.html And I had to laugh at this, because if anyone actually believes that what is said on Twitter is fact, they probably should rethink that. It's such a toxic wasteland of nastiness back and forth. Actually I think of it more as a venting place - ppl just go off like maniacs. Oh my!
  4. They would be called nuts like everyone else. So they keep quiet.
  5. Don't do it, as it's unlawful. But I bet it's not even loaded, and it's just another of your empty threats.
  6. Oh ikr, who would've thought. Simply amazing.
  7. Manwon Lender

Would You Buy A Haunted House?

Why are all houses haunted, I would really like to hear your opinion on this.
  8. ?? What I mean is that if the Americans had faked Apollo somehow, the Soviets would have been able to demonstrate how that fakery had happened.
  9. brian100

Magicians

I went ahead and counted the seconds it took for Copperfield once he yanked the jacket from his tied up chair. It was 2 seconds. No way he could put that on in that little amount of time. Put your jacket on and count the seconds. And in the final photo his hair is messed up, so something happened. His left hand is in a different position, too. He went from sinister smurk to I swallowed the canary! Just standing up is 2 seconds. That was real Hocus Pocus.
  10. Manwon Lender

I would buy a so called Haunted House, you could pay it off renting it out to paranormal investigators. You could also turn it in to a bed and breakfast, a lot of people would pay to spend the night in Haunted house.
  11. Peter B

Magicians

Yeah, I've had another look, and I may be wrong about it. However, I'd like to point out that quick costume changes are a fairly common magic trick, and it took very little time to Google some possible (mundane) explanations, one of them pretty close to what I described. As for whether the video was shot in front of a live audience, that was Alchopwn's claim, so you might like to take that up with him rather than me. In any case, everything I've read suggests there's nothing particularly tricky about doing this trick in front of a live audience. Finally, going back to the Hawaii teleport trick, here are some questions you might like to ponder. 1. How exactly is it established that the other location is Hawaii? 2. Why doesn't the "Hawaii" location camera pan around to show us more of the locale? 3. How similar are the letters "TS" drawn by the audience member to the "TS" we see on the "Hawaii" location? 4. Why don't Copperfield and his travelling companion leave the vicinity of where they appear in "Hawaii", for example to go down to the beach? 5. Is the lighting at the "Hawaii" location consistent with sunlight in a tropical location?
  12. Here again you keep showing your ignorance of the details Plato gave of Atlantis. Clearly the 3000X2000 plain and the surrounding "ditch" is just a part of Atlas' territory. And the entire "island" also contains very large territories belonging to the other "brothers". If you are going to argue with others on Atlantis, and persisting in sticking with what Plato wrote, then you better read and waste your time on what Plato wrote, as you are making an ass of yourself. Plato's Critias. He also begat and brought up five pairs of twin male children; and dividing the island of Atlantis into ten portions, he gave to the first-born of the eldest pair his mother’s dwelling and the surrounding allotment, which was the largest and best, and made him king over the rest; the others he made princes, and gave them rule over many men, and a large territory.
  13. Manwon Lender

Go up to Alaska, there are plenty of places no human has every walk through or touched. Finding spots never used by humans isn't as hard as you may think, even today.
  14. brian100

Magicians

Tied to a chair.
  15. It's Just An Opinion

Mars sample return mission

I think i heard somewhere that nuclear powered subs can purify air indefinitely, and that the only reason they surface is to resupply food and water.
  16. RabidMongoose

Carl Jung Shadow Integration + Reality Glitch

Both good and evil come from God and until we unite both together then we arent as God. Now obviously, there are societal confines to my experiment and even with bullying who knows I might get my head kicked in. But we never learn anything by assuming we already know. I am after some weird spooky action at a distance structuring reality sort of thing.
  17. brian100

Ouija Boards?

Yep. Just touching it invites ghosts to come stay with you. They get into your thoughts, and mess with your mind until you go mad. You can move and they follow you around for like ever. The end game is jumping from a bridge. The best way I can decsribe it is Sam Wheat in Ghost.
  18. That's interesting these homies can pin it down based on lumber type for construction. Me and my dawg in high school used to giggle about the slave ships being full of feces and pee like SeaWorld for them to swim in
  19. Instead of wasting your time perusing medical dictionaries, why don't you read Plato, and show us where's the logic of the allegory, for one? Derailing threads and getting them closed is the business of the day whenever you "academics" are at a loss, it seems. What a spectacle!
  20. Today
  21. This is the first view we have of Lloyde England's cab on top of the bridge. This is a detail from Jason Ingersoll's DSC_0412, taken at 9:48 a.m., 11 minutes post impact. Again, we can see Lloyde in the distance, far from his cab, next to other people. There is a white Ford Econovan parked on the shoulder south of Lloyde's cab, where it has been for several minutes.(There are two identical white vans driving south across the bridge towards the stationary white van; all 3 leave the bridge together.) This white van's stationary presence on the bridge corroborates another element of Lloyde's story, in which he claimed that shortly after the pole hit his windscreen, he flagged down the driver of a passing white van, and that a silent stranger got out, helped him pull the pole from the windshield without saying a word, then got back in his van leaving Lloyde lying on his back where he fell beneath the pole, and drove on down the road. That is exactly what is revealed on several independent videos taken prior to this time, where the same white van is seen driving south on Route 27 from north of the Columbia Pike exit sign; passing Lloyde's cab beside the cemetery wall; parked about 20 yards in front of Lloyde's cab for a minute or two; then departing from the cemetery site, and driving south down Route 27 towards the bridge, before it was captured in Ingersoll's DSC_0408. 0410, 0411 and 0412, taken from 9:47 a.m. through 9:48 a.m. Have patience. Evidence from all these videos will be shown in time. This brief interlude in the day took considerable forethought, many operatives and a lot of rehearsal to pull it off smoothly. Fortunately, it was all captured from numerous video angles and by multiple military photographers. Piecing these few minutes together in sequence has taken many hundreds of hours, and cannot be "succinctly" revealed on one page.
  22. the13bats

Cat's Ghost Successfully Photographed

i thought so, but i have seen my cats in that same type position, if you have or had a cat you know out of the blue they just will dead shift to nail an itch,
  23. brian100

Ouija Boards?

You have invited the spirits to come stay with you and they will drive you crazy and you will not rest.
  24. If anyone was wondering why I haven't posted much over the past few weeks, this is why https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-stage-four-cancer-completes-20084439 (In the group pic, taken on the boat back from Cape Wrath, I'm on the right) First time I've been quoted in national media
  25. Just as I had thought, you are not very perceptive and you did not disappoint me. And neither are those cheering fans of yours. Why? Because I was giving you a perfect example on a condition that proves how a person can be said to be delirious. Of course one can, through distraction, or a lapse of memory, have mistaken one poster for another, and not necessarily be a sickness causing the delirium. And on top, by not getting it, and also stating that I'm more delirious than another person, you have only proved that you were wrong in the first place, by telling me that one cannot address a person as delirious. Recall that I also specified "delirious ideas" the person was harboring, but regardless, the point is that you are wrong. The word delirium comes from the Latin delirare . In its Latin form, the word means to become crazy or to rave. A phrase often used to describe delirium is "clouding of consciousness," meaning the person has a diminished awareness of their surroundings. While the delirium is active, the person tends to fade into and out of lucidity, meaning that he or she will sometimes appear to know what's going on, and at other times, may show disorientation to time, place, person, or situation. It appears that the longer the delirium goes untreated, the more progressive the disorientation becomes. A delirious patient will have a difficult time with most mental operations. Substitute the term, patient, with piney, and we have this. A delirious piney has a difficult time accepting that he is full of nonsense, or in other words, full of a 4-letter word. He raves about all that he thinks he knows. Therefore your admonishment of " You cant call anyone delirious!" is proven completely inappropriate. And you have proven to be more full of it than the delirious piney. You have not contributed anything tangible to this thread, other than idiotic and baseless nonsense. if you want to contribute, then go and educate yourself, like the other clowns around here. As then you can, perhaps, successfully perform in the circus act with some success, in front of knowledgeable audience. And you asked for this!
  26. toast

Aramco facilities on fire in Saudi Arabia

The mushroom shaped are roughly 28 meters in diameter (Google Earth).
  27. When you act like none of this is true you make yourself out to be unexperieced on the subject because others who have experienced it know about it.
  1. Load more activity