Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Of course, this is all because of 2 things... (1) The fact that during COVID, every government in the world turned on the money presses and decided to inflate their way out of the funds shortfall the epidemic created, and now we have a lot of INFLATION sloshing about in the system, and (2) Corporate Price Gouging. If we allow monopolies to exist, then they will exploit their market dominance by manipulating prices and availability, and only governments can stop them. It must be said that Big Pharma is a dubious outfit that has made a lot of highly questionable choices which have cost people their lives, and those lives have been written off on insurance policies.
  3. Iranian TV channel shares video purporting to show Israeli drone attack: https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/iranian-tv-channel-shares-video-purporting-to-show-israeli-drone-attack/
  4. Honestly, given that HAMAS regularly tortures its own members and its civilian population for imagined MOSSAD membership, and far less humanely that Israel does, is any of this relevant? If it is okay for HAMAS to torture, then it is okay for Israel to respond in any way they see fit. HAMAS are the sort of people who would torture a pregnant woman to death, and eat the fetus, and say it was her fault for not wearing a headscarf. They are about the worst people on earth.
  5. Duke Wellington

Atlanteans

That is a valid point. Does sunk below the waves refer to water waves or quantum reality ones? Did Atlantis vanish from the Eye of the Sahara by blinking out of existence down some extra dimension? Ok, I`m messing with you on that one.
  6. It's been suggested that Israel deliberately used drones rather than missiles or air strikes, and that this, coupled with Israel's lack of official announcement will give Iran the strategic deniability needed to get out of its bellicose threats to attack Israel a second time. Iran is downplaying the incident and Israel is remaining silent. It appears that both sides want to step back from the brink of war.
  7. I recall a good forensics show I used to watch , seems these guys were fishing caught a shark pulled it on the boat and it promptly regurgitated an arm, the arm had a tattoo and soon authorities made arrests and seeking conviction for murder. Now you will deny it but pretty much everyone knows you would see that as 99% on your old meter, thankfully the judge was both wiser and less credious than you and explained a person can be alive missing an arm no proof the arms previous owner wasn't walking around missing one arm. You have yet to submit a ghosts arm, but maybe one day you will.
  8. Alchopwn

Atlanteans

BUMP.
  9. It is so depressing that you are going to be correct about this OH. As a former educator, I would get these miserably undereducated kids showing up to prestige tertiary educational institutions, and they'd be reading at a first year European high school level, and they'd know F-all about the world (pardon my Australian). I would suggest that the USA needs to go onto the European Baccalaureate system, but 95% of the US high-school teachers aren't up to a standard to be able to teach it. Read between the lines here and imagine, if you will, the steam of frustration that emerges from my Frankenstein's monster neck bolts.
  10. It just strikes me as outright fraud There is no stolen election so there shouldn't be any panhandling. It's selling something that doesn't exist. The expired orange may think otherwise as much as he likes but we've seen how that goes. He gets fined.
  11. Kenemet

The Harte Mark III

Just noticed that you added these charming photos. But it's been 4 years!
  12. There is a VAST gulf between a quick smack on the hand followed by an explanation and “getting the belt out”.
  13. Very interesting, Peter burn a big game hunter had this type epiphany and refused to hunt saying little more about it than he no longer wanted to kill beautiful creatures. I take bugs outside have for years. I have seen many heart warming cases of this I have no idea the cause but I really do like it. My takeaway from the OP is trying to point out every unusual thing that a person might do and have labeled "mental illness" isn't such, well, you might noticed when I post about my OCD, Panic , drdp etc i do call it mental issues i dont use illness as I am not looking to be treated, A person having a complete mental breakdown really deserves treatment to avoid them hurting themselves or others
  14. This says Iran fired air defense batteries that were heard but Iran really isn't saying anything at the moment. Iran fires air defense batteries in provinces as sound of explosions heard near Isfahan (msn.com) DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Iran fired air defense batteries early Friday morning after reports of explosions near the city of Isfahan, the state-run IRNA news agency reported. IRNA said the defenses fired across several provinces. It did not elaborate on what caused the batteries to fire, though people across the area reported hearing the sounds. The semiofficial Fars and Tasnim news agencies reported the sound of blasts, without giving a cause. State television acknowledged “loud noise” in the area.
  15. Earlier today the US and the UK put new sanctions against Iran. US and UK issue new sanctions on Iran in response to Tehran's weekend attack on Israel - ABC News (go.com) The sanctions are meant to hold Iran accountable for its weekend attack and to deter further such activity. But the practical impact is likely to be limited because many of the targeted companies already were subject to U.S. sanctions and the individuals singled out for new sanctions are unlikely to have assets in U.S. jurisdictions. Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control targeted 16 people and two entities in Iran that produce engines that power the drones used in the April 13 attack on Israel. OFAC also sanctioned five firms involved in steel production and three subsidiaries of Iranian automaker Bahman Group — which is accused of materially supporting Iran's military and other sanctioned groups. A representative from Bahman was not immediately available for comment. Additionally, the U.K. targeted several Iranian military branches and individuals involved in Iran’s drone and ballistic missile industries.
  16. Yes we will see, but hopefully Iran lets it pass. The last thing I want to see is the US pulled into the conflict.
  17. I am glad to see that they learned a lesson with regard to keeping their civilian air traffic safe.
  18. "Iran’s Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian told CNN that if Israel takes any further military action against Iran, its response would be “immediate and at a maximum level.” He added: “If the Israeli regime commits the grave error once again our response will be decisive, definitive and regretful for them.” Well, I guess we'll see about that.
  19. Tom1200

Atlanteans

Wasn't he the self-declared "funniest human ever"? I was banned for a while for writing rude things about this site's pompous grandees. I forget the details - it was many years ago when I was clinically depressed and drinking heavily - but I'm pretty certain jailsmurf was one of 'em. Clever? Maybe. Knowledgeable? Certainly, but still an ass. That's probably why we couldn't get along - we're too similar. @Abramelin - is anybody else starting to think Zod is an alter-ego of Scotty Creighton? Where he posts when he's been eating 'special' mushrooms? Zod's contributions are shorter and (if this is even possible) less self-aware; but I can see the resemblance in the signature pedantic repetition and the complete absence of logic.
  20. The aim of Jainism is extinction of karma or past psychological impressions that sprout strong desires in the form of cravings and aversions. All vices such as greed. lust, hatred are but strong desires of cravings or aversions. And similarly all crimes like robbery, rape, murder are manifestations of such vices. Jainism focus on extinction of karma through austerities, probably more than any other religion. Nonviolence is considered the supreme virtue in their religion, and Jain monks wear masks to reduce the chance of inhaling (and thus killing) small insects and other airborne life. The Jains are a minority community in India, but also the wealthiest community with the highest literacy rate as well. Vikram Sarabhai, considered the father of the Indian space programme, was a Jain.
  21. Apparently they only attacked military bases and not any of Irans nuclear infrastructure. But it appears that Irans Air Defense was unable to stop most of the incoming munitions and targets on the ground did receive damage.
  22. FOX is calling it a limited strike. Israel strikes site in Iran in retaliation for weekend assault: source | Fox News
  23. Today
  24. CNN is saying the attack was small. None of the targets involved anything nuclear. They said Biden was warned an attack was coming. The US didn't "green light" the attack. It doesn't sound like US officials are happy about this. Live updates: Israel attacks Iran, explosions in Isfahan, war in Gaza (cnn.com)
  25. Somehow, I doubt Israel would have bothered to embarrass themselves with such a puny strike.
  1. Load more activity