Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

Doesn't this just go to show how beliefs can effect perception.
  3. For me, if true, he watched a bigfoot working so to speak. Obviously if a hair covered beast was spending that much time at one place, it would be easy to gather up some hair for evidence. But...................................nope.
  4. Britain now a harsh and uncaring country

And much healthier not only that it also taste better.
  5. As Moonman says, there obviously is a way for it to play - you can't have dismantled it entirely! Probably in the process of dismantling it you set it off. Unless, that is, what you have is related to Phoebe's smoke alarm from that old episode of Friends
  6. Vibrations alone can set music boxes off. In most case they only play when the lid is raised. So, one that has been wound up but left with the lid down may remain dormant for days, weeks, even years. I've had it happen here in my (antique) shop. Though I tell everyone it's really a ghost
  7. US government covered up UFO incidents

excellent observation, AO. You see the proof I have^^^^ that in the 1942 Battle over LA, it could not be any kind of balloon that was fired at...?^^^^ Watch them hop skip and dance right around it.
  8. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

I don't beleive in rights, only responsibilities But if that is the case, do I have the right to view having a mole on the face as a mortal sin? It's the same thing. Exactly the same thing.
  9. Apparently, someone remembered- or discovered to their horror - Mozart was an old Cis-White guy.
  10. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

sexuality is definitely politicized today, even weaponized.
  11. US government covered up UFO incidents

The use of a "weather balloon" to cover up the Battle over LA UFO incident fails in many ways: 1) The speed and many directions that the balloon traversed. First, the object was picked up on radar coming in to the coast of California going West to East and a high rate of speed, much too high for wind to be responsible, ergo much too high to be a balloon Then, the object turned South and slowed down to around 50 mph, going through Los Angeles. Then the craft turned around, and went North, also at around 50 mph, and finally turned out over the ocean (West) and departed. These collective motions are impossible for a weather balloon to make, of course. This flying object was clearly under some kind of power for propulsion. This object is NOT a balloon of any kind. 2) Surviving an onslaught of military ant-aircraft firepower. 1,400 rounds of anti-aircraft ordinance were fired that night at the slow moving object. Eyewitnesses claimed that they saw shells hit the object and bounce off of it. Also, these ordinance were certainly powerful enough to accidentally take out two US Army Air Force planes that were also firing at the object. Also, a squadron of said aircraft ran two sorties firing machine guns at said object. No balloon could survive this machine gun fire or the anti-aircraft fire. This object is NOT a balloon of any kind. The "weather balloon" alibi for the Battle over LA incident is pure rubbish. It could never be. It's a coverup. 1942.
  12. Climate Change is a Hoax

Doug sez: "The life expectancy of a wind turbine is 25 to 30 years with minimal maintence, extendable indefinitely beyond that." He means in the unicorn world, the one without friction and black swan events like tornadoes, hurricanes and stuff like that.
  13. I think I saw this in a "B" movie from the 50's... it don't end well for the "home team".
  14. Climate Change is a Hoax

Lost_Shaman in answer to your question/statement "Man I don't know where you are living but I've been utterly surrounded with about 700+ of the damn things! Imagine the Scrap Metal market here in 20 years?" I live in part of the USA where there is not enough wind to justify windmills, thank the gods. My area has a mix of hydroelectric, nuclear, gas turbine and a few coal fired plants that are slowly being phased out as it's cheaper to install gas turbines than replace aging boilers. I'll be the first to admit that phasing out the coal plants is a good thing. Real pollutants like, NOX, SO2 and fly ash are a problem. American coal should be left in the ground for later development when we need to make liquid and gaseous petroleum products out of it. I am looking for a map I saw that actually shows suitable regions for wind power generation in the US. It is surprisingly small and located in rough line running north / south in the mid-west. I pity the fools that buy into the scam that wind power electricity will be cheaper in those areas. The fact that the windmills have to be replaced every 20 to 30 years will make cheap wind energy unfeasible. Plus as I said before in areas where wind power is used they still have to keep gas turbines and fossil fuel boilers on-line at a low fire setting and ready to go 100 percent of the time in case the wind stops. They also have to maintain that infrastructure. Add that to the costs of wind and I wonder what the true costs are? When I have time I'm looking in to it.
  15. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

A thread like this is very enjoyable to watch the anti-Semitic hatred (of the usual suspects) being safely espoused on one hand and the imaginative creativity around the NWO on the other. But I think what people have no knowledge of is how the World's Intel community works. Rarely does any one entity have the complete picture and when one does, they don't know about it until after the event (sort of like prophesy). It would be easier to list those entities that were not aware of the impending 9/11 attacks. Information like this flows freely all the time. We never hear of all the attacks that don't take place for one reason or another.
  16. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

The really pathetic aspect of these continual "gotchas!" is that they still believe they'll work. SMH. TDS is real... who'd a thunk it...
  17. US government covered up UFO incidents

I was once an amateur astronomer..Until that cheap ass telescope I had went kaput and that was the end of it. Never been able to afford another one. But your right amateur astronomers make great contributions to what is flying around above our heads...Neil Degrease Tyson who was once an amateur himself put it this way" when amateur astronomers come out of a building they're always looking up. Why? Because they know what the hell they are looking at." May not have got that quote quite like how he said it but you get the idea. As far as CTers go they only search for facts that fit neatly into their scheme of things...It does not matter if you show them evidence to the contrary they will dismiss it. We all have a little bit of CTer in us it's just some carry it too extreme.
  18. The Wistman

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.  But without it we go nowhere."

---  Carl Sagan

19. Music box playing by itself??

Obviously there WAS a possible way for it to play, since it was playing. You say you took it apart, but you didn't dismantle the wind up music chunk. If anything, taking apart the main mechanism allowed the music box portion to spin freely.
  20. Stormzy should replace Mozart in schools

What a load of *******! And it took them 4yrs to come to that conclusion?!
  21. I rather think that may be as much to do with her age as her status! We senior citizens do tend to find some of the current technology difficult. To be honest I just can’t be bothered with a lot of it. I love my iPad (started using computers in the work environment in 1990) but don’t have a mobile phone. Don’t have a use for one so why spend the money? I avoid self service tills like the plague, and so on. And as someone said earlier in this thread, I think you have to have the inherent capability for intelligence. 50/50 maybe with what you are born with and how you learn to use it.
  22. US government covered up UFO incidents

I see. So the US military shot up a US experimental spy balloon, which cost the lives of people on the ground. Not making much sense here, Piney! Further, you are affirming that this "balloon" went 50 mph South, turned around and went 50 mph North. Ya sure about this Piney??? No strong wind either way that night in LA. Now... 1,400 anti-aircraft rounds were fired at this alleged "balloon" as it slowly (relative to an aircraft) wafted through the skies over LA. A squadron of six aircraft firing machine gun rounds at the "balloon" made two sorties. And your going to tell me a balloon survived all this?? What the pluck are they putting in the water of New Jersey, Piney?? Jezus, man. I really hope you're joking
  23. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

I think the general consensus is that the education board (with all its flaws) should not be in a position to judge what is moral / immoral and all subjects that deal with issues that directly contradict or challenge religious beliefs should be entirely avoided and not pushed to one side or the other, and only religious schools should have the power to directly discuss controversial topics as those schools function primarily to teach a specific religious truth, and are not influenced by what is popular or acceptable in modern culture.
  24. Today
  25. i agree. Society has fallen in some areas.
  1. Load more activity