Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Golden Duck

Paul is Dead

Record yourself say "snuffleuphagus" and reverse it. It will sound like "sick of elephants". Or vice versa.
  3. It has more recently come to light that stars are not powerful enough to produce the heavier elements seen. The detection of gravity waves showed that it takes neutron star collisions to form gold. https://www.livescience.com/60701-ligo-neutron-stars-heavy-metals-gold.html So it turns out that the physicists were not quite correct. If you read further down into the article that was linked to we see that it became apparent that the previously theorized element formation was not going to work. What is really interesting are current theories on the formation of lithium.
  4. Golden Duck

Paul is Dead

No white lighter and he didn't turn 27 until 1969. He didn't die. That's how you fight bulldust with bulldust.
  5. Good example - and there are lots of them. That's one of the reasons why science is interested in this topic.
  6. Jon the frog

Woman survives parachute failure

Crossing fingers that's not one of my late coworker, she is a crazy frog skydiving chick.
  7. Right, all this proves is something was there it far from proves nessi unless you want it to prove nessi
  8. Earl.Of.Trumps

• Earl.Of.Trumps
    •   
    • MainerMikeBrown

Mike, Patriots all the way again! It never gets boring, eh?

9. Golden Duck

Ancient Roman Snack Bars

See if you can find this... http://www.keofilms.com/projects/could-you-eat-an-elephant/ I asked my daughters to leave the room near the end.
  10. Earl.Of.Trumps

Trump wants the US to buy Greenland

Anything is in play here, but I love how people who know nothing of real estate have a bashing opinion about Trump, anyway. Any excuse! People are having cows over this issue. And why? It costs nothing to explore the possibility. And if it is available for purchase and congress approves, people will still bash Trump over it. Such is life. They bashed Seward over Alaska, too. I just smile as the NeverTrumpers do their per usual war dance, spin like the whirling dervish, flap their arms up and down, and generally show themselves to be the mindless bores they have been all along.
  11. Yikes...that is creepy, I dont see this or the owners much different than i do pt Barnum and his museums just this one is playing a spooky haunted angle, of course paranormal superstitious claims have never been proven so doesnt much matter if the joint has a horrid past or not, when places do it adds to the mystic, if its your bread and butter thats the attention one wants to draw, so i expect embelishment. be sure if i do my first floor as a museum of oddities i will play up our joints allegly haunted history too, and i can find plently to hype it up with, still havent figured out that thing in the attic, Its only negative to me when people do like the warrens did.
  12. I think today people are more open minded to this sort of stuff.
  13. Example 3: A dying girl left her body and into another room in the hospital where she found her older sister crying and saying: "Oh, Kathy, please don't die, please don't die." The older sister was quite baffled when, later, Kathy told her exactly where she had been and what she had been saying during this time.
  14. "I've seen one (UFO)". - Is it from another planet? "Where else would it be from?" lol. I love the old UFO stuff. Ya, similar attitudes as today, quite mixed opinions.
  15. For a door that was supposedly welded shut the door jamb looks to be in really good shape.
  16. susieice

Epstein found Dead in Jail

It seems like everyone who associated with either Epstein or Maxwell are now denying it viciously. I would expect it but believing it is a whole different story. A lot of people who denied what was said have now been found in photographs with them.
  17. third_eye

Seeking guidance

Do you know the neighbors? ~
  18. pixiii

Epstein found Dead in Jail

I do not believe that for a millisecond. Who in their right mind, especially those that have to "keep up appearances" because they're in the limelight....or related to any type of person in the public eye for that matter.......pretends they didn't know about the "horrific allegations". Seriously, it's THEIR JOB TO KNOW who they're associating with, and everything about them. They are such a pack of liars. I dislike using the liar word, but the excuses and denials are pathetic imo.
  19. and then

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

Being free comes with a lot of responsibility. A LOT of people don't want to have ANY responsibility for their actions. Those people usually have some poor outcomes. That's life. If I had a mentally ill person in my home, I would take steps to secure a loaded firearm from them. It would be no different than having children in the home OR living in a situation where children might come there at some point.
  20. Today
  21. Habitat

Paul is Dead

Not so much an idea, as an ah dear.
  22. and then

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

I guess it all depends on your definition of "average person". The percentage of gun owners that ever attempt to harm OTHERS is absolutely miniscule. In a population of 300+ million people, the numbers are far less damning than drinking and driving or the medical mistakes mentioned earlier. It gets down to allowing emotion to veto common sense and my rights do not end where the feelings of others begin. If the citizens of NZ are onboard with surrendering their weapons to their government then that is their choice. America is definitely NOT NZ.
  23. tcgram

tcgram

Here we go again: severe thunderstorms heading our way; winds 60 mph, rain and hail.  We did well most of the summer without severe weather and now it's been cranked up the past week.   

1. Hawken

Hawken

Looking at the radar it looks like a nasty band of weather coming your way.

Baton down the hatches.:o

24. and then

Iran tries to hijack vessel British Heritage

https://www.britannica.com/topic/asymmetrical-warfare I think the term you might be conflating here is reciprocity? But, being misinformed, I might have that wrong. Fortunately, I don't care what you say in the least.
  1. Load more activity