Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Again this absolutely nothing to do with ancient history or alternative history. The op is using this as a platform to preach.
  3. Maybe I`ve lost the track, but what exactly is the connection between the Moon, "Master Li Hongzhi", "Falun Dafa", the Aristarchus crater, oppression of homosexuality and Titanium? Why is the Nazi Moon base not mentioned yet? For political reasons? Reichsflugscheibe? No? Hell, I think we are on the trail for something extraordinary new here, the really wild stuff, I tell ya!
  4. Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Simon Cowells new face...grrr. he looks like he's had CGI done around his eyes which results in a sickly sweet, creepy, half done face job.
  5. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

When it's created on WoW it's even more ridiculous; and, really deserves no oxygen. Tarrant wasn't a Christian of any denomination, he didn't identify as a Christian of any denomination. Trying to make a connection between him and Christianity in general reeks prejudice and bigotry.
  6. Dire wolf? Wolf shifter? Magic?

I said they glowed orange. That's the orange. I'm bad at drawing glowing.
  7. Dire wolf? Wolf shifter? Magic?

I am ignoring you now. After I warn you. Do. Not. Get. On. My. Nerves.
  8. That link is from the Communist Chinese Government. As I have stated earlier in the thread, the Chinese Communist Party are currently persecuting, torturing and harvesting organs from Falun Dafa practitioners. Even the United Nations and the U.S government knows that China is doing these heinous things: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China They also have a full scale propaganda machine designed to undermine and slander Falun Dafa: https://en.minghui.org/cc/9/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army
  9. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

Yeah....pretty much analogous with "let's stop the invasion of our land."
  10. Strange creature captured crossing highway

Coooookkiiiiieeessssd!
  11. I don't believe you

12. This beggars belief. Energem, you should spend some time (lots of it) on the space section here. You may get a response from Waspie, but them again you may not.
  13. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

This could rapidly go off topic... and I don't have much time.... but this example comes to mind... the promotion of the Hijab during the Women's March in the US just after Trump got in... and one of the organizers was a Sharia supporting muslim... couple of random links... https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/inaugural-protest-poster-stirs-debate-among-muslim-american-women https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-muslim-veil-not-pink-psy-cap-was-the-real-symbol-behind-yesterdays-big
  14. It is physically impossible for me to roll my eyes any harder
  15. I've heard of that Darren Naish. He's one of those nasty sceptics whose given cryptozoology a fair hearing, multiple times, multiple, multiple tines, taken a critical look at the evidence and formed an opinion based on it.
  16. Hammerclaw

Why is the RSU text running off page?

1. Vlad the Mighty

Vlad the Mighty

It does that sometimes if someone's posted something like a picture (or a very long url) 

17. I have been waiting for this for soooo many years!
  18. US threatens to veto UN resolution on rape

even though your hypocrisy couldnt be more obvious, I am happy to spell it out for you. You wish the very thing (and worse ie death) you are up in arms about to a poster for merely posting their opinion on a forum. By your standards this makes Bee worthy of said crime....the same crime you say should not be vetoed and everyone should be outraged by said 'threat' to veto....yet it doesnt take much for you to wish that very thing onto someone...beyond stupid talk crap maybe? there is a difference between reading and comprehending, nearly any idiot is capable of reading. Comprehending is different kettle of fish...try it sometime. better amusing than disgusting.......no one can surpass you on that.
  19. Ghost messes up sheets

Just watched a video of someone moving about in their bed under the sheets. This has got to be up there as one of the most stupid alleged paranormal vids out there. A restless sleep and thin sheets does not mean parsnormal.
  20. Is Handwashing As Important As They Say?

Just like the OP, that's called an anecdotal fallacy. X has never happened to me, therefore X does not happen.
  21. I don't believe you

What comes across is a lack of compassion and empathy, and social insight, not the self professed brilliance in argumentation you have decided you possess.
  22. I don't believe you

If anything, you're persistent.
  23. I don't believe you

I don’t have the issue with smokers, you do. You don’t want to acknowledge that you are as judgmental as the rest of us.
  24. Spate of big cat sightings continue

Ha,yeah just a big feral cat we see them all the time here in oz.I have no doubt there would be escaped panthers or pumas though.Why not?
  25. I don't believe you

Fair enough. I find most humans to be over emotional and irrational, making them quite dangerous, and yet i actually rub along very well in the real world. This is a place i come to debate and present difernt pov so you see that argumentative, cold, and logical, aspect of me. Must admit i always admired Spock more than Kirk I fear for the human race if it cant get past that emotional irrational way of thinking, yet as Kirk often said, it is also our great strenght when used as love compassion empathy etc.
  1. Load more activity