Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Saw this again recently ... ~ [00.02:05] ~ The most pun ridden 120 seconds in Movie going history ...
  3. Reality TV. That's all I need to say. It's one of the reason I quit watching TV.
  4. Really. It's as obvious as the nose on your face. They can't or won't cover and report the news in a fair and honest manner. It was bad in the past, but it's much worse now.
  5. Ok While we discus existential things I should probably tell you something.. Denmark does not exist! Think about it. You have probably grown up thinking Denmark was real. You probably believe you are Danish and live in Denmark... Pfffft you dont.. Have you ever been there? No? Know anyone who has? No you havent! But where is the logical evidence that Denmark exists? Maps? Referring to maps is a fallacy, called "Call to authority." How do I know that cartographers arent all in on it? And more likely, they are just all copying each other anyway. So maps can't be trusted. What about people who claim to have seen it or visited it? I don't want to say they are all liars, but they might be naive. What they thought was Denmark could just as easily have been Sweden. I mean, its remarkably similar, by all accounts. But then there is the Danes or people who think they are danes. Some of them no doubt are just naive and have been lied to. But a lot of them, notably the leaders and teachers, must be deliberately lying. After all, there is no proof! There's photos and videos and things, but these are all hoaxes. How do I explain then the worldwide phenomenon of people claiming to have first hand experience of Denmark? Im sure there is an answer to that question.
  6. There are several scandals/crimes going on here,which are you asking about: FISA related Presenting false evidence to secure FISA surveillance against an innocent American citizen. Perjury for the above crime. Illegal distribution of classified FISA surveillance information to uncleared persons. It's a federal offence (sic) to receive assistance from a foreign government to win an election. (This is yours) Like all conspiracies the above are not a single person's "evil plot", several people worked together to do thee above, that is why they have RICO laws. Also there us a hive mindset among the left that a person like Strzok, doesn't need to be directed, he knows the path he should take. Understanding how this happened will be very interesting but watching you try and justify it all as this moves along will be even more interesting, and sad as well, for many reasons. Then we move on to Uranium One which is really heating up now. The main charge will be public corruption in tat one but many others will fall for various felonies, hopefully. Next we have the emails scandal. Several guilty parties there I believe all conspiring to cover up the crime and to make sure crooked Hillary attained the throne so they could all get away with the above.
  7. Not really, they have biases but , as in the case of Tapper or as in the case of Smith on fox not everything that comes from them is coming from a place of political bias.
  8. I hope its nothing too trashy or dirty ... ~
  9. Hey xen, As Always, Doing your Due.. Countering .. Wouldn't expect anything less.. .... Keep it up ... I know you will ..xx Mo..xx
  10. I think you should check your information there Will. See if you maintain this point after reading this link.
  11. Well the war for independence was a bit of a deep cut but ill stand by my point. Perhaps the dude living in a cave in Afghanistan would have been a better example of a small force causing major damage.
  12. Holographic? No I haven't. I think what Einstein showed with his eclipse experiments is that light photons were affected by the gravity of the sun, not space. Photons are material. Space is not. Although no one appears to agree with me in the slightest (nothing new) I don't think space is physical. I mean, what is space when there's nothing in it? Only matter is responsive to gravity, space by itself, is not. Anyway, thanks for responding.
  13. Some American regions have violent crime rates that are on par with Norway's. We're like a few countries within a country.
  14. Good eyes Toast!
  15. Hi, I would like to have a reading too, My initial is G, and I am located on the East Coast of The USA. My question is regarding finances and wondering if I will be able to pay my debts and earn some money in the coming weeks and months! Thank you!
  16. One more thing, then. As a Mod I don't see the same post count you do. Could you link to the specific post in question? I looked around #310 and am missing it.
  17. Of course he does. He wants to have as much napping in the sun time as possible! --Jaylemurph
  18. What is this methodological hole?
  19. I am not keeping up and am not part of this conversation, but no one else seems to accept what you mentioned as legitimate. I believe it was inferred there were "professional lab" reports. If something along those lines was said, something along those lines needs to be presented to the group.
  20. Statistically speaking, half the worlds population is below average in intelligence. So.....yeah. There are plenty of stupid people in the world.
  21. Swede, I highly recommend Colin Wilsons "Poltergeist" A study in Destructive Haunting. I've seen objects travel fast in mid-air and change trajectory on a dime. Reverse course as to suggest 'oh, darn it, he sees it' I compare the feats of a Poltergeist to the feats of an F5 Twister. Utter destruction, utter death if one tangles with it directly. Powerful, and dreadful. But not too dreadful to at times deposit pets, children, infants even safely in trees or in open field (unharmed) while laying waste to a city. The majesty of a poltergeist deserves respect and study.
  22. If he cures cancer, they'll blame him for putting oncologists out of work. Their bias may one day put *them* out of work.
  23. Illyrius From your link: Umm.. results almost certainly not due to chance, in an experiment with a gaping methodological hole ensuring that utterly unmysterious factors other than chance had an unfettered (and discreetly unmeasured) opportunity to make themselves felt in the results. Kind of ironic in a thread devoted to "inelligent design." Sheldrake's problem isn't so much that he's a pseudoscientist, but he's an incompetent psuedoscientist to boot.
  24. Mr. Moderator, I am not sure you have been keeping up. See post 310. The lab report is presented on a screen on the device he detailed.
  25. it will happen one day, and it will leave millions dead
  26. DONALD TRUMP’S FAME JUST GROWS AND GROWS President Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht. The Pope accepted and during lunch a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's hat off, right into the water. It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated in place. The crew and the Secret Service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when Trump waved them off, saying, "Never mind boys, I'll get it." Then Donald climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed into the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat. The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope's entourage were speechless. No one knew what to say, not even the Pope. But that afternoon, ABC, BBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC all reported: "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!"
  1. Load more activity