Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. He was also confused as to the date. I'll have to go back and to see what Servas testified about her communication with Laci through Peterson's email account before I could comment. It doesn't matter, the point is that a pw protected site was accessed.
  3. And the winner of "cat shave 2018" is
  4. I have heard about this, and at one time it excited me a lot, but lately I am considering as to the validity on the claim. I mean it is strange when Newspapers or News channels cover a controversial topic, and then suddenly never spoken of again like no one knows about it, but there is just no way to actually know it seems, except to venture for yourself, or ask the "One" who knows.
  5. Ugh. Not Neil Tyson. My least favorite scientific "icon".
  6. acute

Sorry I'm late. Anything happened?

7. Like I said - Karen Servas testified that she communicated with both Scott and Laci via that email account. There were no outgoing emails sent from the home computer that morning. Someone simply read an email.
  8. It could be worse... I once googled Action Man without SafeSearch, as in the popular childhood toy. Let's just say I won't make that mistake twice...
  9. My point was that it wasn't Laci who'd been communicating with that guy. As for Peterson's e-mail account, I'm not aware that Laci used his account since having her own.
  10. Hi and welcome, from another photography loving Canadian. *throws Timbits at politely to third_eye*
  11. Yes, I did state that Inca is, by far, not the only tribe in South America, did I not? I do not like the more primitive assumptions of the previous centuries, and I do not adopt them, and you are right, you can not just box in everything. In the case of Anthropology, it is generally accepted that there is a such thing as Shamanism outside of Siberia, and they group all of these beliefs into one pot. To Azteks, they are Nagual; to Lakota, they are Wichasha Wakan; Every belief system has it's differences, but those beliefs that are cousins, I link them as such, and those beliefs who are brothers I link them as such. North America Medicine is not at all in every regard like Shamanism, which is a Siberian belief. I really believe we are connected to the land of the East, by Knowledge, by Heart, and with medicine. IF you really read my post of the Hebrew culture, there is little reason to think that they are not related. Now, If I learned I was a descendant of a European nation called Britton, and Britton had left the Celtic Mountains long long ago, and I found out hey? They had a culture before hand that was slightly different, perhaps even a little bit more knowledgeable than my current culture, and I knew that that culture was closer to the Origin of my people, and the truth, I would learn about it... Just giving an example, now it so happens I do not feel that way about Europe so much, but American Natives were, and are wise people, but if their ancestors knew something that current natives did not, would it not be wise to learn more?
  12. Todd didn't say he rode by on the 24th either.
  13. WASHINGTON — The president’s lead lawyer for the special counsel investigation, John Dowd, resigned on Thursday, according to two people briefed on the matter, days after the president called for an end to the inquiry. Mr. Dowd, who took over the president’s legal team last summer, had considered leaving several times in recent months and ultimately concluded that Mr. Trump was increasingly ignoring his advice, one of the people said. Under Mr. Dowd’s leadership, Mr. Trump’s lawyers had advised him to cooperate with the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, who is investigating Russia’s election interference and possible ties to Trump associates as well as whether the president obstructed the inquiry. Source: New York Times
  14. It was Laci and Scott's account - both of them corresponded with people using that email account. I'm not sure what your point is about it having been a month.
  15. No, it doesn't come across as though he rode by twice that day, and so it sounds to me like he must have ridden by on both of those days.
  16. Okay - I'll try to pare down my posts. Let's talk about the mail. Susan Medina testified that she put the outgoing mail in the mailbox - and then as they were leaving she asked her husband to check the mail she had put in the mailbox. No contradiction there. She doesn't say why she wanted him to check. Maybe she wanted to make sure the mailman could see the outgoing mail. I believe that secure mailbox was fairly new for them at that time. You said IF Graybill's timeline is correct. Graybill walked the same route every day and had done so for a year. He had time stamps for when he left the post office and for when he delivered to 1424 Encina. You don't think it's possible for him to estimate what time he arrived on Covena within a 15 minute timeframe based on that time stamp? And you don't believe that he could see the Peterson's gate based on where Laci's car was parked? How do you know exactly where Laci's car was parked that day? What photo are you basing this observation on?
  17. Orphalesion

Started experimenting with those Anti-Anxiety and thought training apps for mobile phones.
    So far I'm positively surprised. While they aren't perfect, I definitely can recommend them to people who struggle with anxiety or negative thought spirals.

1. XenoFish

I like my pessimism though.

18. I believe Putin said they're clean.
  19. I was gonna do a Google search for shaven errr"cats" but then thourght better of it
  20. Grogan needed to account for all the jewelry to know what was missing and why, that's all. As for the e-mail accessed that morn., the fact is, it was Peterson's account. If I'm not mistaken, the person hadn't received the bag and it had been over a month.
  21. Not necessarily Xeno. What if my intention was to give you something, and you wanted that something, then it has value to you. Or what if I am giving something by secret intention but it is encoded in the Electromagnetic feild, and message I gave, it has value to you. Do you hear the sun sing? And yet you feel his "silent" rays.
  22. There is more meaning to that than your little mind would know. It is called perspective, I put an intention, a meaning, and a message that is beyond bounds, but your choice to see no meaning in it means you chose to get no meaning out of it. Do you know Hebrew? Yes there is Piney. I gave you two links to study this yourself, Even a chart I made which combined various source's information, and am willing to send it to anyone worthy via Email, or another form. Excuse me, I meant Don Miguel Ruiz, he had past students such as Susan Gregg, and two others, who wrote books...
  23. It stretches very far back ... wiki link ~ My personal favorites are from the Islamic Golden Age ...
  24. The Gizmodo article, which inspired this thread, doesn't explain too well about how painting an asteroid, like Bennu, would change its course thru space. It's pretty simple in its basics, really. Color one side of the asteroid white, and that side will reflect more sunlight back into space. Doing so will impart a slight thrust, pushing the asteroid in the opposite direction. Given a long lead time, this slight thrust could be enough to shift the asteroid's orbit away from Earth. A fairly elegant, subtle solution, compared to blasting it, or even just nudging it aside with a nuclear bomb.
  25. Whatever intention or meaning you put behind anything only has value to you.
  1. Load more activity